• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Hey again, RNC! Hope things have been well since the last time we spoke. I just wanted to ask, would you be willing to trade anything for a Thundurus? It's totally cool if not, I just figured I'd ask :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello RNC :)
Been a while since we've traded ;O

Do you have any Krookodile, Palpitoad & Leveanny available for trade?

Last edited:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I see you have Rare Candy services. I was wondering if you could help me with some Pokémon in Platinum, please.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea I want a couple, but I didn't know if you still did the weekly event because no one really asked for it anymore =/

And what you mean if they are mines? If you mean if it's me who want the shinies, then yep.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I was also wondering if you are still giving away shinies only on Sundays. I was going to ask you then, but I saw someone else was also asking.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yea I want a couple, but I didn't know if you still did the weekly event because no one really asked for it anymore =/

And what you mean if they are mines? If you mean if it's me who want the shinies, then yep.
I meant what ever you want just ask for them and they will be yours, meaning I will trade you them.
I was also wondering if you are still giving away shinies only on Sundays. I was going to ask you then, but I saw someone else was also asking.

I don't normally but do still give them away, what do you want?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Oh wow really!
Hmmm hard to decide which two, but the Noctowl, 23, naughty, box 5 and the Torkoal, 1, timid, box 17 would be great! :)

Back