• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I searched the thread and nothing came up, so I'm going to ask it here: How does Hustle work in 3rd gen? Is it still only Physical attack that is raised or does it effect Special Attack as well because all the description reads is "Trades Accuracy for Power."

It increased attack in trade for Accuracy, a lot of people use it as a Aerial Ace power up :]

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
So its still just Attack that's raised and not Special Attack? So it still does nothing beneficial for a Togetic, ya?

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Having your game in a machine (GBA, DS) slows the battery drain down quite a bit. Playing it also seems to slow it down. Keeping it in a cool place slows it down, like most batteries. You can't stop it going dry, though. Eventually, they'll all die. :3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hi I was playing my Emerald and I was wondering if this was normal. There was a swarm of Seedot on Route 102. I caught lots as I like them. When I went to the PC and looked at them they all knew the move Leech Seed which is normally only learnt through egg moves.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Hi I was playing my Emerald and I was wondering if this was normal. There was a swarm of Seedot on Route 102. I caught lots as I like them. When I went to the PC and looked at them they all knew the move Leech Seed which is normally only learnt through egg moves.

Yes, this is normal. Usually on Route 102 Seedot are rare to find. However, if you go to a TV (anyone, it doesn't matter which) they announce swarms and whatever route they say will have the Pokémon they confirmed to be there. The thing about the swarms is if you happen to catch them, they have a move they don't normally learn by leveling up or perhaps just at that level. So there's nothing wrong with your Seedot, it just happened to be one from a swarm.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Kind of a difficult question to obtain a response to, but does anyone know how many Apprentices can be "created/generated" in Emerald's Battle Tower? They have pre-set dialogue, so I'm assuming there's a limit as to how many were coded into the game...

(I'm referring to the English version BTW, because from my understanding the implementation of the Apprentice differs greatly between the Japanese and English editions of Pokemon Emerald Version, judging by this article on Serebii).

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Should I evolve Vigoroth into Slaking? I know the ability is hard to work with, but Slaking has the stats to make up for it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Should I evolve Vigoroth into Slaking? I know the ability is hard to work with, but Slaking has the stats to make up for it.

No don't, well, you can if you want to, but IMO don't. I kept Vigoroth how it was and it actually did well, it managed to hold it's own in battles and whatnot.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
clefairys supposed to take 800,000 points to get to lv 100
whilst bulbasaurs supposed to take 1,059,860
why when their both at the beginning of lv20 clefairy has more exp.
as its in the fast group not Erratic so how does this work
please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back