• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
thnx alucus. but do you know when the downloads come

They will come when the creator is ready to release them lol that's really all there is to it. He hasn't been working on this game for that long though only a few months, so it'll be a bit before there are any releases. Just be patient.

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
The concepts for your fakemon are great. I lol'd at hursewife

RuRuBell

Beeef
Years
This looks really amazing! The fakemon and screenshots were really eye candy for me. :P

Keep it up with the good work! I'd love to play this game.

tikki

Idiot Haunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Amazing heroes! Amazing dex! And your pokemon actually look like pokemon, not something out of Wajas! I actually looked at the starters and found myself wanting ALL of them, but then I saw how many other awesome pokemon there were, so I won't be too heart broken, haha. The screenshots are beautiful as well, there is a definite aesthetic grace on the design of the overworld maps. I'm really excited to play this when you guys get a demo out!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Man this looks Great!!! One of the best Graphics I've seen, keep up the excellent work! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
imsorry if imgoing out ofbounds but what if u created a bar or something to mesure the bond or friendship level with your pokemon

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
The only reason I am glad there is no sister game is because you can catch all of the pokemon instead of having to do some lame trade thing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
mhm.. Hello.
I have only one suggestion. This game is Almoust Perfect, it will be perfect only than if you will make that pokemon (1st who is in your party) will follow you, like in HG or SS.

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2018
hey, how'd you make that awesome light thing in the forest?
\ \
\ \
\ \

^like that?

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
wow, this is... EPIC! I'm really psyched to make one of these now. Can't wait!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I personally love 'em -- the Pokemon, screen shots!! A+
Please keep it up, I'm looking forward to this game!!~

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010
Hey!

When will it be out? im dyin to play it! (im not trying to be demanding or anything...) BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back