• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
That's what yoooou think. They have their guard hounds, Chase has his Pokemon, and they do have a whole army thing going. They'll rip a Synthetic limb from limb.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
And Gerard will scare everyone away when it rains down lightning everywhere O.o, then again they might not get scared, in which case they'll just fry.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Hahaha, you wish Seph! I have a whole biodome of pokemon at my comand! You cant posibly take them all out when they know protect, and sandstomr, and dig, and such. You will fall old freind :cer_evil:

Strikit

Years
Chase is going to have a little bit of trouble with Jack's description of Gerard's capability. His belief is that no one or nothing is invincible. He may snap a little bit.

It's really easy to stay in Chase's character, I've discovered. What does this say about me? o.o

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
Mmmm, I wonder if Colbie'll be able to get through those guard hounds? ;D
Just kidding, of course she will be! She's a trained assassin and siren. ;)

LordSephy

Years
Chase is going to have a little bit of trouble with Jack's description of Gerard's capability. His belief is that no one or nothing is invincible. He may snap a little bit.

It's really easy to stay in Chase's character, I've discovered. What does this say about me? o.o

Well he didn't say or mean invincible....just really tough =P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I'm honestly not sure if I should love my character or hate her... >.>
Why? Your not the evil punk who slaughters TB for no good reason but shes insane.....

I also find it funny that you made your person in the same appartment building as mine :P

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Hmm... Very true... Though she would do that if it meant getting a promotion!

I had to wake her up somehow. xD
(She would otherwise probably sleep until the next morning...)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I'm just messing around. ;D
Don't hate the player. Hate the game. ;D

Watch itt, or Colbie'll be on you behind faster than you can say 'Adam'. :)
Adam Adam Adam Adam.. Again I would like to bring up the fact that I have a biodome of pokemon under my comand.

Also, how could you hate this RP? Its much easeir to hate a RPer. Which I don't. I just hate your char. :P

LordSephy

Years
I'm just messing around. ;D
Don't hate the player. Hate the game. ;D

Watch itt, or Colbie'll be on you behind faster than you can say 'Adam'. :)
Well Colbie sure is a player.....an evil one at that.

It's been way too long since I said this....cheese!

Strikit

Years
That's how Chase would perceive it, Sephy. Before all this started he just worked in a museum. Yawn, no more importance than a dust mote. But now people are calling him sir. Anyone he thinks to be a threat to that, he dislikes. He says 'rawr.'

Haha, this thread is apparently going to be like ADF. Grows exponentially by the hour.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Hmm... I just realized that since I've now posted, I have nothing to do with my life right now xD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
That's how Chase would perceive it, Sephy. Before all this started he just worked in a museum. Yawn, no more importance than a dust mote. But now people are calling him sir. Anyone he thinks to be a threat to that, he dislikes. He says 'rawr.'

Haha, this thread is apparently going to be like ADF. Grows exponentially by the hour.
Exponenrual growth by the hour? Have you seen my OCC? Its been spammed to death, but still some what on topic. Hey Seph, I think my RP is more exponetail than this one... Opinion?

Back