• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
CHANGE OF PLANS:

English version of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green is coming out really really really soon. So what Im going to do, is take a break on this, then finish up the bronze beta first. Then when the English verison of FR/LG is released, I will transfer all my data to there (Dont worry, it will not be a problem at all, it will only take me a few hours!). Then Ill release the Rijon beta. I am only delaying this for a few weeks to benefit all of you and myself, the text will be much easier to do, and the final verison of Rijon will be released probably soemwhere around Feb-Mar 2005. But dont worry 1 bit. This will NOT be the only beta im releasing. After this, I will Complete Rijon, then release it. After that, I will complete Johto, then release it again. And finally, I will finish the forgotten nation of South Rijon, which will complete the hack.

BTW--- If your wondering, Bronze and Rijon are the end of MY pokemon series. Ive had fun making these, but after im done with these, im going to be going on to bigger and greater things. Ill be posting about my future projects just in case your insterested. I already got a huge game planned which will be programmed from complete scratch. Its called Pangaea. Your a new human race before the dinosaurs, and you hunt to survive, etc. It's a very tactical game. You can go around the world as well (Which will be pangaea). I also got other stuff planned, but I dont have enough information yet to release to the public. Thank you all for your support, and I will be looking forward to releasing each and every one of these betas, and the final versions.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
CBM, i am really looking forward to both hacks, but would it also be possible to make bronze for gold or silver (in addition to your silver one), i would like to be able to play it on my flash card, and crystal only plays on gbc

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
COKKA said:
1 word, patience. The beta won't come out till FR/LG comes out which is the 17th for you Americans?

My first post in a while! I'm so happy..
Ummm... The US got it on the 9th...

We Aussies get it on the 23rd...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Hey Beta's gonna be out soon.Yippeeeee.One question How do you transfer all data.Sorry I know it's OT!!And CBM Your future projects look pretty promisng.All the best and do ya know lotta programming languages!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Ok heres the deal here folks. Ive been kinda lazy and my computers being stupid because of all these spyware stuff. Anyways, the truth is, i dunno when these will be released. Im hoping i can get bronze out by the start of october, but im not promising anything. One of the other things that are keeping me occupies are my other projects as well. Check out something im working on...
http://www.coolbm.com/spakpoke.swf (This has no sound and bad graphics, but its pre-beta)
Basically you are Spatafunk, Mewtwo's brother. You need to kill a bunch of posessed pokemon before they get to you. Keep in mind that the high scores are GLOBAL, meaning that your basically competting against anyone who plays this game! Its like space invaders but with a nice twist. You can move left and right, and push space to shoot.

Anyways, I hope to get these out soon, im sorry for the delays, I have been so occupied you wouldnt believe it, and my computer is being mean to me :(.

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
XD hehe nice game... the movement speed is little too slow mate.......

hey CBM why dont u do something.... in that place in that route where the Saffron Tower is there... why dont u put ur Knight Avatar sprite in there as the programmer thats supposed to be u?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
<<< KYOGRE used NOTHING! >>>
<<< The topic fainted! >>>

Ahem. Dude, you are God. GOD! This hack looks so cool! I just hope that you could find a better way to get the work off your back. Your best bet is to just do one project at a time, rather than a dozen. Then, while you're not working on one, work on another... Catch my drift? Anyway, I love your progress. I rued the day my usefulness for GSC would come to an end. That day is now. Thank you so much for your hard work, keep it up!!!

P.S. If you want to make a website for it, I'll be more than glad to help. Just PM me. :)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
'Kay, thanks...

Off topic:
Sato-chan, you should come on IRC more! And where did you get that pic of Masato throwing the ball? :sleeping:

Pro_EV

Freshmen!!!
Years
cool game... made me sorta laugh...

anyways, I've only played some of Brown since I didn't know what to do next and then my mum deleted all my ROMS. So I'm hoping I can find my way through Rijon Adventures...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
*waits anxiously* Just several seconds ago, it became the 28th here in Australia. That means that you're releasing it in a couple of hours, right? ^_^;;

xantor

...:::...
Years
I've bin busy with my ROM. I've missed all the juisy gossip, sits back and starts too plouh my way through the pages. He he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back