• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] August Emerald - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Whoa, chill, dude. I realise it wasn't particularly clear, but I thought you might've noticed that someone else applying up top got told to VM, too. Seriously, if you're interested, contact me outside the thread. I wasn't trying to be a douche with that comment.

Rexo

Rexo
Years
Nice game with beautiful tiles. Maybe a bit more screenshots would really impress me. Anyway, good luck with the game, looking forward to the release date.
See ya!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
I'm glad I returned here :D
This looks amazing :D
Btw, u should update the Planetdev Thread!

Support August Emerald @: Planetdev :D

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
i thought roxxane was a school teacher. she looks more like a little girl in your sprite.

Years
i thought roxxane was a school teacher. she looks more like a little girl in your sprite.
Um... no. In the games she's a schoolgirl. In the anime, she's a very young teacher, but in the games she's literally a student.

Anyway, with PlanetDev going down a lot recently and my having 12 exams in the course of 5 days next week, progress is a little slow, but we're still working. Don't panic ;)

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
Years
hey, I'd love to help out. I suck terribly at actually making a game (so far), but I can help with storyline and some spriting if you need it.

Years
They're fixed in-game, but we've changed so many things since then it'd be pointless to recreate them now. We will, hopefully, have some screens of Dinso to show soon, instead.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2010
I saw your topic on smogon and was wondering if I could help as a spriter.
I have some examples of my sprites over there..
This looks very promising :)

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
I think this is what we'll be using for the final evo of the armored beetle
bebed.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
This looks spectacular! Will all 386 Pokemon be available?
theres 493 pokemon up to diamond and pearl. 386 was back in the ruby/sapphire/emerald days. there are gen 4 pokemon in one screenshot of the game, so i assume there'll be all 493, or at least more than 386.

Serris

The Constant
Years
Why would there have to be more than 386? To be honest, it would not need to include all the pokémon. Even today's current games don't have all pokémon in it, one method to get them all in one game is trading, basically. This could just only have the region's pokédex. It wouldn't need to involve all 493. that's just me though.

But hey guys, I'm still on hiatus, I just thought I'd check up on our progress. Letting you know the music is going fine, even though I haven't kept up to date on what's going on, and I'm slowly working on the Mawile evolution I have planned for this game.

just thought you guys needed an update from me~

Serris

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Why would there have to be more than 386? To be honest, it would not need to include all the pokémon. Even today's current games don't have all pokémon in it, one method to get them all in one game is trading, basically. This could just only have the region's pokédex. It wouldn't need to involve all 493. that's just me though.

But hey guys, I'm still on hiatus, I just thought I'd check up on our progress. Letting you know the music is going fine, even though I haven't kept up to date on what's going on, and I'm slowly working on the Mawile evolution I have planned for this game.

just thought you guys needed an update from me~

Serris

oops, my bad. made that comment pretty late at night haha. all i meant to reply to was correcting the 386 to 493 lol. didnt mean to say your game like absolutely obviously had all 493, cuz i dont really plan on mine having all of em either, plus i have fakemon too, so the dex would be ridiculous.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I believe we're aiming for around 40 fakemon, for the sake of not overwhelming anyone and keeping priority on the rest of the game's features. These do include 9 of them being new starters.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for the lack of response, but the team seem to have got that pretty much right. Also, good to hear from you, Serris! Drop me a message on MSN if you catch me.

We're still working, and in the next few days we should hopefully be able to show off our new menu system in action! Fingers crossed!

Oh, and if you didn't notice our post in the Team Recruitment thread, please do check it out!

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
I've been watching the development of this game and I love it and I can't wait until it's released Because I love the graphics and the Tiles and the Sprites Keep on going Niknaks and the rest of the team.
Good Luck with the Game!

Years
Thanks for the support, YELL0W!

----

Now, for some news! Hurrah! Well, as you may have noticed from my signature, and that of my team-mates, we're revealing a small amount of our new plot. The theme is Faith. We'll reveal more in due course. For now, feel free to guess and speculate...

Faith is part of thinking. Part of feeling.
It's part of being alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back