• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
Years
Okay, I know I just asked like a billion questions, but here's one more.

So I've got my .rbc file. When I right-click it, though, there's no Compile option. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
So I donwloaded a FR Rom, the ShinyGold patch and the GBA emulator and I put everything into the right place, and I can get the ShinyGold game to almost load, but right when its supposed to come up with the "Start New Game" screen a message comes up that says:

"The 1m Sub-Circuit Board is not installed"

..I'm pretty much a complete noob when it comes to roms and what not... what can I do to fix this?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i was wondering whther anyone can help me with some block data:
i want to add water to my tileset, the palette is working correctly, but it wont animate
behaviour byte is 15 04 and bakcground byte is 00 02
that are exactly the values from the original water tiles.
might it have something to do with where in the tileset i place the water tiles?
if anoyne knows the answer, pls tell me

hm...
you inserted a new water tile?
if you did, then I guess the ROm doesn't recognizes it and it won't animate.
tried in Ruby, not quite sure with FireRed. :\

I got my answer for the Wild Battle Script, but my other question still stands. I have done a bit of research and found out what the PokeScript Trainer Battle Script is. I would like someone to please tell me the Trainer Battle Script for the XSE Program. I am using a Emerald Rom right now so if someone could find a script for one that works on Emerald that would be great as well!

Thanks a lot!

well, for scripting help, use and post in the script workshop in the scrapbox. :\

Okay, I know I just asked like a billion questions, but here's one more.

So I've got my .rbc file. When I right-click it, though, there's no Compile option. Does anybody have any suggestions?

maybe you missed to install something. :\

So I donwloaded a FR Rom, the ShinyGold patch and the GBA emulator and I put everything into the right place, and I can get the ShinyGold game to almost load, but right when its supposed to come up with the "Start New Game" screen a message comes up that says:

"The 1m Sub-Circuit Board is not installed"

..I'm pretty much a complete noob when it comes to roms and what not... what can I do to fix this?

have you tried reading and doing the instructions in the Before Playing a Hack thread in the Hack Showcase? :\

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009

hm...
you inserted a new water tile?
if you did, then I guess the ROm doesn't recognizes it and it won't animate.
tried in Ruby, not quite sure with FireRed. :\

well, for scripting help, use and post in the script workshop in the scrapbox. :\

have you tried reading and doing the instructions in the Before Playing a Hack thread in the Hack Showcase? :\

I read through and thought that I did it right...

whats a LIPS? sorry lol

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
Lips stands for luner ips, IPS is a type of patch so with Lips u can create a patch and/or attach a patch if this dosent help try googleling it

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
Years

I just redownloaded it and reinstalled it, and there's still no way to compile it.

Any other suggestions, anyone? I seriously have no idea what to do.

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
Years
I did that. :S

Is it not compatible with Windows Vista? Because if so, that's my problem. But I don't think that would really make a difference.

K0k0r0

Spirit trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2008
Does anyone know a program that lets me edit how pokemon look, and one that lets me edit attack animation? I've looked everywhere and cant find them >.<

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Does anyone know if it is possible (in advance map and Pokemon FireRed) to insert an event that would disappear after a point in the game? IE: The rockets in Celedon City leave after you beat the Rocket HQ. How do I do that with other trainers? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Set the trainer's id to a flag that you set in a script. Eg: person id: 0200
#org $begin
setflag 0x200
release
end

Can you say that but in more simple terms? Sorry I'm not that big on hacking... What's a "Flag"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back