• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Originally Posted by Danu20
Hi i found some bugs in this hack
1. In Lauren don't let to fly in any towns and city ( ex: Merydian city, Dardusk city and other )
2. More pokemon don't have the sound ( him sound is from another pokemon )
3. On map World Championship is an another place ( when use fly )
4. Lugia is respawn
5. Make all gym leader to beat him again ( this is not bug is an opinion ). Thank you :D

Let me answer your questions one by one.
1. That is not a bug. It's just that aren't enough Flying Positions.
2. You mean incorrect cries? Well, that'll be fixed in the English Translated version.
3. I don't understand.
4. Respawn? Impossible.
5. I don't understand.

For the 4 bug with lugia i will post or send you an picture to see and for 5 ( if you play pokemon crystal the gym leader call you for an battle (will be great to see this in translated rom))

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
Ok i found a bug aswell.
If you go through the mountain to the ice gym there is zekrom and tge other one battleing i battled against the steam leader then went back to go to the ice gym and the steam members just reappeared so i had to battle them again this also happened to ash( or whatever his name was ) its not that much of a deal but it just got kind of annoying to have to battle the steam leader and ash for three times...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ok i found a bug aswell.
If you go through the mountain to the ice gym there is zekrom and tge other one battleing i battled against the steam leader then went back to go to the ice gym and the steam members just reappeared so i had to battle them again this also happened to ash( or whatever his name was ) its not that much of a deal but it just got kind of annoying to have to battle the steam leader and ash for three times...
It's "normal" and we're already aware of it ;)

Years
A new bug find. When i whant to catch Mesprit in there zone is an PP UP and when i go on this, this give me an PP UP, not chatch the mesprit.:D i will send an video or screen

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2011
hi, i was wandering how far is the english beta in to the game
or is it just been translated but with some grammar errors? :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
A new bug find. When i whant to catch Mesprit in there zone is an PP UP and when i go on this, this give me an PP UP, not chatch the mesprit.:D i will send an video or screen
Now Mesprit? I really need to check on scripts of being trio...
By the way where did you catch Mesprit?

hi, i was wandering how far is the english beta in to the game
or is it just been translated but with some grammar errors? :)
I don't really get what you're talking about but if you're asking about old english beta then it's up to 4th gym.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
I have a question... When is it possible to catch all the legendaries in this hack... After the elite four or do you have to finish all 16 gyms or something like that... I caught giratina but non of the other legendaries...

Years
im so pumped for the english version of this game!!! i've been playing the portuguese version for lil while but then i gave up at innore city haha its almost impossible to play when its not english so its better just to wait for the english version:)

Back