• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Somehow, I got around to receiving a Contrary Serperior today. 8) It looks hacked, but can't can confirm, though… need to figure out if its Dream World ability had actually been released or not.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Somehow, I got around to receiving a Contrary Serperior today. 8) It looks hacked, but can't can confirm, though… need to figure of its Dream World ability had actually been released or not.
Just so you know, they haven't been officially released. ;o;
I was wonder trading some 4IV-5IV Jolly Gale Wings Fletchlings yesterday, and on the second wondertrade I got something really special! <3 It was a Shiny Yamash called King Tut. Kinda cute, I must say! It's eyes are golden, if I remember correctly. :3

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Somehow, I got around to receiving a Contrary Serperior today. 8) It looks hacked, but can't can confirm, though… need to figure of its Dream World ability had actually been released or not.

I'm pretty sure that Contrary has yet to be made legitimately available for the Snivy line, so that Serperior is probably hacked. I think a few pokes with Hidden Abilities they can't legally have made it through the Bank.

Years
Sometimes all I get are Fletchlings and Bunnelbys, but I've gotten quite a few baby starters (Cyndoquil, Chikorita, Charmander, Snivy, Mudkip, and lots and lots of Froakies) XD I also got a porygon through Wonder Trade one time

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Just so you know, they haven't been officially released. ;o;
I was wonder trading some 4IV-5IV Jolly Gale Wings Fletchlings yesterday, and on the second wondertrade I got something really special! <3 It was a Shiny Yamash called King Tut. Kinda cute, I must say! It's eyes are golden, if I remember correctly. :3

I'm pretty sure that Contrary has yet to be made legitimately available for the Snivy line, so that Serperior is probably hacked. I think a few pokes with Hidden Abilities they can't legally have made it through the Bank.

Ah, okay; that really sucks. :( Wish they had released it already, as it's a great ability for Pokémon like Serperior.

Years
I've gotten some really good trades. Blaziken, dratini, lapras, I've been trading beldums that have been rotting on black 2 forever. But I'm gonna troll someone so good with a level 100 magikarp. Someone did trade me a zubat named Mcswag. The nerve of some people lol

Last edited:

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
Years
I've never really had a problem with wonder trade. The majority of the pokemon I got from it are actually really good/rare. Heck just the other night I received a Ho-Oh

Years
I sent an Adamant Bulletproof Chespin to someone and got a shiny perfect Modest Mewtwo in return, so I'm happy.

P.S it is now level 100 and holding the Mewtwonite Y, so whenever it mega evolves its Sp. Attack goes to 489! It's a monster

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've gotten Scrafty today in return for a Machoke. Its nature isn't good, though, and neither are its IVs, apparently, so that sucks. :( Oh well.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
Got a female shiny Froakie just now! Nothing special other than her shininess, so I may not keep her. I want a nicknameble male anyway, if I'm to have a shiny Froakie.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Read the first page and the last page...peoples opinion of wondertrade are extremely different with the time lapse haha

Years
I have been breeding Pokemon and using Wondertrade quite a bit. I got a shiny eevee last night, and have got several pokemon I needed for my Dex. I think it is addicting, and I try not to get disappointed when I get lame Pokemon :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Today, I got an Adamant Skarmory. Already have one of these, but doesn't hurt to have another. :) Wish its nature were different, though, because this one doesn't really seem that suitable.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
After a break of multiple months I returned to the games, breeded a little bit and wonder traded the rejects. Apparently the times where people traded a lot of Pokebank exclusives is over, considering that almost all Pokemon I got are easily obtainable in X and Y anyway. Not that I would care about that, but still... :P

Harmonious Fusion

Years
I got...

a communication error that forced me to turn the power off. This is the first time it's happened to me in over 1000 wonder trades, and I've heard some weird stuff happens with this error.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I got...

a communication error that forced me to turn the power off. This is the first time it's happened to me in over 1000 wonder trades, and I've heard some weird stuff happens with this error.

That happened to me last night. Nothing weird happened.

Harmonious Fusion

Years
My third wonder trade shiny is a Volcarona from BW's Relic Castle! It has Pokerus, but I didn't check its summary screen until after I finished a battle, so it may have caught that from my own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back