• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Amorswan is just an ordinary wild encounter in the waters in Twilight Path. It's rather rare, and can always be found there.. I found one at level 30...
Thanks. In the end all those super repels turned out to be counter productive. I guess I just assumed that it would be the mini-boss of the area given its role in the previous game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
how many legendaries are there in pokemon life of guardians?

Uh, there's...Um...20. (21 if you count Cresselia's other form, Felinar, as a separate Pokemon...)

Legendaries...

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i really need to know which legendaries are on this game.can anyone tell me?

Have you ever thought that...oh, I don't know...Kirby39's post, which is just above your post, has posted all about it?

My friend happens to have the same problem. He has Angeallen, Devihel, and Breatherna yet Rayquaza still won't do anything. If I send you his save, can you check it? (I think this is the right file)

Somehow, I can't load the saved file you gave me...

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Now i know why this game beat Pokemon Light Platinum great story line,balance trainers,less bugs but Light Platinum is still the best when it comes for graphic appeal..=D

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
I want to play this game, but i can't find the rom.
Plz any1 give mee the link of the gba rom!
I want the .gba file plz help!

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
yeah i can patch!!
But on which rom?? Which rom do i use to patch the ips file!!

ohh got it pokemon ruby!! :-)

is there a walkthrough of this game!!
Am confused where to go,,the stone says to head west but all paths are close,,not even a map of the towns are there!!

Help any1 am stuck!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
yeah i can patch!!
But on which rom?? Which rom do i use to patch the ips file!!

ohh got it pokemon ruby!! :-)

is there a walkthrough of this game!!
Am confused where to go,,the stone says to head west but all paths are close,,not even a map of the towns are there!!

Help any1 am stuck!!

Uh, there's a downloadable guide on the first page.

Last edited:
Years
ok so i just beat the devhil guy in the elite 4 playing the good story. for some reason i decided to explore the Dark Organization aircraft again. nothing was there, and i saved inside it by accident. i have no clue how to get out. help?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
ok so i just beat the devhil guy in the elite 4 playing the good story. for some reason i decided to explore the Dark Organization aircraft again. nothing was there, and i saved inside it by accident. i have no clue how to get out. help?
Go back onto the wing and press a while facing down.

I asked this question a few months ago and it went unanswered so how do you get to whirl islands and cianwood city?
Surf north of oceania sea. If that doesn't work then go to the peak of Mt. Krystal, talk to the guy standing beside angelean (or talk to angelean, I forget which one.). When he leaves the area, go find him north of silkwind town and talk to him agan. After that you can try surfing there again. If that doesn't work, I can't help you.

Note: I'm assuming you beat the hevah league and got the hevah symbol.

Also, is there a guide for what to do after you beat the main story?

Edit: Never mind... The guide includes what to do after the main story. I didn't think it would given that the pink pyramids stopped helping me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016

Then train yourself some more so you can enter the Hevah League, beat the champion, and then you can encounter the Dragon Gods in their respective locations.
Breatherna is in Breeze Island, Angeallen is in Mount Krystal, Devihel is in Ore Mines of Twilight Path and Rayquaza is in Mount Leon of the Leon Empire.
Then, you can visit Giratina/Shaymin in Lost Shadow Valley.
After, go and see Chaomega in the Tower of Fate so you can start collecting the Ruby Destiny Fragments.

Fun fact: Alice is not present inside the castle for me. Where is she?

Toxin07

Shadow Guardian
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
I loved both Reign of Legends and Life of guardians. One question though. have you considered porting them to nds? Would totally improve the games graphix wise and would be just awesome to play them on my ds with my R4 card :D

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
I want to play this game, but i can't find the rom.
Plz any1 give mee the link of the gba rom!
I want the .gba file plz help!

Umm... Yeah, why don't you simply download the ips and find a Pokémon Ruby rom to patch? You can't download a gba file of this game. But the original Ruby rom isn't hard to find, just Google it. Patching is simple too, the ips comes WITH the program to patch it and it's idiot-proof so you really can't mess it up.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I loved both Reign of Legends and Life of guardians. One question though. have you considered porting them to nds? Would totally improve the games graphix wise and would be just awesome to play them on my ds with my R4 card :D
1) It's pretty impossible to do that...
2) The speed of game would be decreased because there wouldn't be space bar xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back