• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: I'm Banned, Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
Hello, as you may see, I'm Codename Charizard, but, in truth, I'm Codename Peace.
This account I'm using is my brother's, so here's the problem:

I opened my account, and I opened my profile, and there it said I'm banned for being 13 years old and lower when I'm 16!
Who banned me?!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I find it not quite true. If you were typing fast, why'd you type eleven? If it was a typo or anything, it should be 11. o-o

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
We're talking about his height, so I practically have an idea for a chat!
And why would I join this forum if I'm eleven?

But you never mention about his height. You never mention him at all, and it says. "Mine's" and "I'm" if you're making things up, then you better not :( because that's what I understand here.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
Lookie here, everyone, I'm not making any things up, I promise, I swear, I just have a typo, I'm banned for a typo, come on, I just discovered Pokemon 1 year ago, and I'm just a simple hacker.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
There's an entire forum for banned users to put forward a plea for unbanning. There's very evident statements within the forum's rules and Terms of Service regarding age restrictions. So the finger need not be pointed so strictly towards staff, and more on your negligence to "proof read".

So once again, in spirit of your rush to post, I recommend taking a moment to review the index with your banned account and go ahead and put forwards a ban appeal in the relevant forum; along with a thorough explanation of your case.

Years
To clear things up I was the one that banned you when I noticed your post in General Chat claiming you were 11. But yes, like abnegation stated above, please do use the Ban Appeals forum for issues regarding bans as these things should stay between you and the staff rather than be made public. We'll look into your case from there and give you a reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back