• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:

I couldn't find a picture of me alone, so I had to choose which one to post. I guess I went with this one :x this class was real small so only 3 students dressed up for Halloween here. Of course, I was HUGH HEFNER!

The girl on the right was a school girl and the left I think was supposed to be a witch? Or some Princess..Don't exactly remember, but the teacher, who doesn't even ACT like a teacher & is the best one ever, was Wolverine from X-Men!

This was nearly 3 years ago btw. I still wear this every once in a while when I get cold x)

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Sector Revenge, hahaha that is awesome :D Did you find a robe that was meant to look like Hef's (like a costume set) or did you just randomly find one that matched it? You're missing one more girl, he always has three on him!

And since I got a new photo of me taken while I was in Mexico, I'll post it!

Spoiler:

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Lookin' good Sector, and you are so pretty Kyoko! :]

Alright, today I was a bit of a "Fashionista" if you will, and took these pictures of me in my nice clothes [and some cute clothes I like]. Are you ready? There are about 18 of them, so bear with me!

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Sector Revenge, hahaha that is awesome :D Did you find a robe that was meant to look like Hef's (like a costume set) or did you just randomly find one that matched it? You're missing one more girl, he always has three on him!

I found it @ a store, Wal-Mart to be exact haha. I was actually looking for something to look more of a cowboy with a gun and rope, till i found that! I was like, "There's my destiny, I'm going down that path!" Haha

Well there were only two girls in the class that actually dressed up ;; If there was a third I would had definitely forced in on picture time LOL

Spoiler:

I love your dress!! Very "prettyful!" A friend got me used to saying it :Sadface: VERY PRETTY!!! Much better :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Omg, Hugh Hefner. I know what I'm gonna be for Halloween this year now. Looking great Sector!

Kyoko, you look so pretty! And that's a ridiculously good picture, I love it.

Arielle, are those for me? God, I can't decide a favorite out of all of those =| You look beautiful <3

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Omg, Hugh Hefner. I know what I'm gonna be for Halloween this year now. Looking great Sector!

Kyoko, you look so pretty! And that's a ridiculously good picture, I love it.

Arielle, are those for me? God, I can't decide a favorite out of all of those =| You look beautiful <3

Dipu, I thought of you when I did these, because I did say I was gonna be a fashionista for you! ;] And thank you, that's so sweet of you! <3
You can't pick a favorite one? Hmm.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Spoiler:

I couldn't find a picture of me alone, so I had to choose which one to post. I guess I went with this one :x this class was real small so only 3 students dressed up for Halloween here. Of course, I was HUGH HEFNER!

The girl on the right was a school girl and the left I think was supposed to be a witch? Or some Princess..Don't exactly remember, but the teacher, who doesn't even ACT like a teacher & is the best one ever, was Wolverine from X-Men!

This was nearly 3 years ago btw. I still wear this every once in a while when I get cold x)

You guys look great lmao and the teacher looks cool. My teacher is booooring.

Lookin' good Sector, and you are so pretty Kyoko! :]

Alright, today I was a bit of a "Fashionista" if you will, and took these pictures of me in my nice clothes [and some cute clothes I like]. Are you ready? There are about 18 of them, so bear with me!

Spoiler:

Wow Girl you leave me breathless with every pic u cute :) <3

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Thanks guys :D

NintendoQueen! Ahhhhh I love your outfits <3 They're all so pretty, as are you! My favorites are the 9th and 10th ones. Although, big shirts and leggings can be really cute with no hassle so good choice.

Last edited:

diab_low

Years

Spoiler:

Wowee Even you look great :). And your in Mexico that's another place I would love to go :D

diab_low

Years
I'm gonna dump this here.

Spoiler:

Recent pic of meeee. I was getting ready for a party...then it became an allnighter. lmao.

inb4 delete in a few hours muahahaha

Wow Megan U look great look at those cute cheeks. Great Pic :D

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I couldn't be bothered uploading this on my blog, but since there's a new 'pictures of you' thread, I couldn't help myself. XD

I ditched the afro for relaxer. It made my hair dead straight and it looks awesome.
Spoiler:

Excuse the old clothing, I had to use it when applying the relaxer so my better clothes wouldn't be ruined. XD

Years

Spoiler:

This post made my day perk up immensely ;)

diab_low

Years
I couldn't be bothered uploading this on my blog, but since there's a new 'pictures of you' thread, I couldn't help myself. XD

I ditched the afro for relaxer. It made my hair dead straight and it looks awesome.
Spoiler:

Excuse the old clothing, I had to use it when applying the relaxer so my better clothes wouldn't be ruined. XD

Wow your hair does look cool nice pic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Since it's a new thread I'll post what I took earlier.

Spoiler:

diab_low

Years

Spoiler:

Looking good Nica but I don't see any pimples :)

Well a new thread that's fine with me here are two pics.

s5i9f7.png

this is me smiling at a msg on Skype :P ;)

2j4sd95.png

And this is what happened to my glasses this morning after I dropped them from my bed omg tell me guys how does this happen lmao. Well it's better for me that's one less glass I have to clean :D

Last edited:

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
You guys look great lmao and the teacher looks cool. My teacher is booooring.

Wow Girl you leave me breathless with every pic u cute :) <3
Aww that's so sweet of you! :] Hehe. I really tried to look fancy in those pictures! ^^;

Thanks guys :D

NintendoQueen! Ahhhhh I love your outfits <3 They're all so pretty, as are you! My favorites are the 9th and 10th ones. Although, big shirts and leggings can be really cute with no hassle so good choice.
Aww thanks Kyoko! Your dress is so pretty in yours and so are you! Yes I love the big sweaters and leggings combination! It's cute yet easy to do, I agree! I want more long sweaters now...

Spoiler:

You are so pretty Nica. And pssshaw, I cannot even see those blemishes. You have a very nice complexion! ^_^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I'll be cool and post in here.

I went to dinner with my uncle, aunt, and cousin last night:

Spoiler:

The usual "I watch you sleep" picture:

Spoiler:

I went outside to take a lovely picture of myself, but as soon as my eyes caught some sunlight, my smile faded and I clutched my face apparently?

Spoiler:

ok so yes I think my eyes twitch in photos of me?

Spoiler:

Jek

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
@Kyoko and Requility, you both look beautiful!
@Arielle, adorable pictures there!

Spoiler:

This was at Disney World last year(?) with my family. I seriously do not know what's up with my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back