• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I just want to inform everyone that cares (ie no one) xD! That I won't be on for the rest of the night. ^^' I'm off to my friend's house, but I will be on tomorrow morning and early afternoon briefly to respond to any posts made. After that, i'll be gone the rest of tomorrow and Saturday for Project Graduation. <3 Happy RPing, everyone. <3GP

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
*Cries*

You will be missed until your return.

* RUns up and gives Umbreon Girl a Hug*

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
When are you guys going to go on the expedition? Because I can't do much until everyone gets going to Foggy Lake. Or at least that's where I think you guys are going. I think that's what GP said.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
Yay. I can now go to sleep and be ready for the expedition.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
NewPMDRPBanner.png

Updated banner yay!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Omg that is kawaii *glompage on Koroc* I'm so glad you joined the role-play your so awsome :D

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
I am glad I joined too. I can have fun writing my part in the RP and making banners and stuff for it.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
Koroc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new banner kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!!

*double glompage of Koroc*

Anyways, can we speed up getting to Foggy Lake, because it's taking awful long?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Yah we're just gonna have my girl end this now with hydro. I posted and I made them end the fight now lets go to foggy lake.If I have to I'll drag you guys >:|

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

KOROC!!!! *Glomps him like there's no tomorrow!* Omg! That Banner just completely made my day! It's so adorable! =D Especially Radian, who has the uber-cute little sweatdrop thing going on! *Squeals!* As usual, you never fail to amaze me, my dear chum. ^_^' <3! Oh, btw everyone. Me and Radian are back. To an excruciatingly long chain of events that have happened in my one day of absence. *Sweatdrop* But I think i've made Radian respond appropriately to all the fighting that's been going on. Now if someone will just be willing to go drag her out of the woods. Lawlz. x_x'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
noo umbeongirl you've gone emo Dx nooooooo turn your happy chipper self. don't listen to darkrai D:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
uh o.o.. lol okay I read it..yesh very cheesy.. but what a role-play without cheesy posts? x3

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
Im new to this a little advice plz!

Like editing or maybe ... we can talk about mystery dungeon

can anyone with a heart help me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back