• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
thnx alot for these next week if you do this again i'd be willing to help in any way i can
and hopefully you get gold tomorrow or tuesday and also thats a nice lookin empoleon you hav
Thanks, I would love the help when it comes to my give away day!! Thanks for the compliment on my empoleon!! Also, thanks for sending me gold version!!
i have emerald and leafgreen original
You have to pm me about trading for the games, so please do!!

I will try to be here tonight at 2am for the trade.

I'm on now. Whats the time where you are?

Also, if the shiny giveaway is still on, could I get a shiny EV'ed Blastoise and shiny EV'ed Charizard please.

If your still closed for the update, then I'll be on tommorrow - a bit earlier than today (just missed you).
Sorry I missed you again, I will pm you to trade with a friend of mine.

So are you ok to trade your Wish Chansey for my WORLD09 Weavile?

Yes I would love to do that trade, please catch me on here.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
um let's see

do you have japanese hardy ditto good IVs

rest can be english
adamant
jolly
timid
modest

you have any please say yes
but i only have shiny eevee if u want it

btw FC is in trainer card please don't ignore i made it it on pokecharms took me a while too :p

i think i can offer a pokemon blue, silver version to you + mario party 5 for cube

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
Hey RNC :3

I was wondering what you wanted for the Jolly and Impish Dittos?
And if I could also get a Roar and Grass Knot TM with them?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
RNC, would you trade this Shaymin: Timid lv50 ID 02089 Feb. 13, 2009

For a Jolly NZ Jirachi, UT (I saw you didn't have Jolly natured)?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'll be available from now to midnight (GTM), so just pm me when you are ready :D
I should be here til you get on this time. I hope I make it that long.

um let's see

do you have japanese hardy ditto good IVs

rest can be english
adamant
jolly
timid
modest

you have any please say yes
but i only have shiny eevee if u want it

btw FC is in trainer card please don't ignore i made it it on pokecharms took me a while too :p

i think i can offer a pokemon blue, silver version to you + mario party 5 for cube

Ok, I don't have any jap. ditto's, sorry.
I'm verey interested in the blue and silver, but only looking for the mario games for the N64 and please pm me about!!
Hey RNC :3

I was wondering what you wanted for the Jolly and Impish Dittos?
And if I could also get a Roar and Grass Knot TM with them?
My ditto's are all free, limit 2 at a time with those also.
TM's I need the # please.

RNC, would you trade this Shaymin: Timid lv50 ID 02089 Feb. 13, 2009

For a Jolly NZ Jirachi, UT (I saw you didn't have Jolly natured)?

Yes I would trade for that!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
the thing is RNC my silver i think internal battery is dead it saves for like 5 days only

i called nintendo and asked them

it used to save perfectly fine (don't worry it's legit i got it from wal-mart)

and i have blue and green as i said
i got green wayyyy back when i used to live in japan when i was like 4 if u want me to part with my first poke game then u kind of need to offer me something cool (memories and this one still has internal battery for saving too)
blue (internal battery active)

but ya I love blastoise too even tho i got green first (venasaur was such fail)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
the thing is RNC my silver i think internal battery is dead it saves for like 5 days only

i got green wayyyy back when i used to live in japan when i was like 4 if u want me to part with my first poke game then u kind of need to offer me something cool (memories and this one still has internal battery for saving too)

Wait, you said blue and silver??
But if you want to keep the blue, it's ok, I have many offers for that one for some reason.

Ok, if you still want the ditto's that's fine also, but if you don't mind to take the part about the games to pm's please, I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
can i have box 16 level 18 adamant snubbull please if you need any shinies please list so i can go search

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

I hope you pm me about the games you have??
Here again and ready to trade :D
Ok, I'm gonna have some one else do this trade for me, what was it you wanted again??

can i have box 16 level 18 adamant snubbull please if you need any shinies please list so i can go search
Sorry, my shiny give away is only on sundays.

Hey RNC, what do you want for a Shiny Dratini and Chimchar?
Sorry, my shinys are only for my give aways.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
can i just get the best iv'd ditto you have?? timid jolly adamant careful calm nature prefered

Back