• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball/DragonballZ/GT resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
u shure I checked and it took me 10 min

ok I asked everyone on my msn and they said 15,1hr,46 mi around that no where close to 3.
another guy got on and it was 586 kb per second and it was 5 min man you have a slow connection then.

Last edited:
Years
First of all T1 is the second fastest connection there is..and all I'm getting is 3.5KB to 7KB per second and it says abiut 2 - 6 Hours...now it would be diffrent if you lived out of US and CAN...is anyone else having this problem...?

[EDIT] Btw I just checked, by downloading a 156 MB file that took me less then 7 mins..

[EDIT2] RM2kdude I need these resources so If you could find me a diffrent host or send them to me on MSN Messenger that would be great..

Email - [email protected]

Last edited:

The S

The Reverend
Years
It says that with my crappy dial-up, it will take 1 hour, 47 minutes. I don't have that kind of time. Please, either find a different server, or split it into parts.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
sorry, but this should have gone in rescources. But I'll leave this thread open for a little longer so that people can have time to ask more questions.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Allright I'll split it up I won't have it as a file download more like pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back