• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Contacts for life 8)
I have glasses but I never wear them because I look like goddamn Woody Allen if I do!!!!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I do not like when people are wearing hipster glasses just for swag. I wear glasses myself and I'm like Dipu, they're my main eyes.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Everything is just blurry and I can't read everything without glasses. I'm nearsighted, though, so it doesn't seem blurry unless I'm far(ish) away from whatever it is.

I do hate my glasses. I don't wear them when I can avoid it, despite the damage this does to my vision. My vision's going to keep getting worse, anyway, so what's the use?

However, I will forever be amused when I think about eyes. I had my eyes dilated a while ago because of previously having high eye pressure. Some guy in a store loudly said something about me and the person I was with, and referred to me as stoned. He was joking, but it was really funny.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I got told I should get glasses last eye doctor appointment,I never got them cause I hate glasses. Had them when was young to correct my vision and it sucked.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Perhaps contacts? I imagine they would be annoying, as well, though.

Hmm.
Just finished a Lillipup drawing for Nica (birthday gift), but it didn't exactly turn out well. I'd hate to make her go blind on her birthday haha. So now I'm just trying to make it look as vicious as possible, which will be a challenge.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think it's hard to make Lillipup look vicious honestly xD cute puppy Pokemon. I have a shiny one I found on my Japanese Black game and I dont wanna evolve it, I dont like Stoutland.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I changed the expression from innocent and almost confused to angry and snarling. That certainly helped. {:

Aren't the shiny ones just lighter? The only shiny I've stumbled upon on Gen V was a Golbat. That came as a big surprise, but considering I don't play White version much, I wasn't as excited as I would have been if it were on Gen IV.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Aren't the shiny ones just lighter? The only shiny I've stumbled upon on Gen V was a Golbat. That came as a big surprise, but considering I don't play White version much, I wasn't as excited as I would have been if it were on Gen IV.

Some are simply lighter versions of the original, but I think the majority of them are (wait for it) A WHOLE NEW COLOUR! I've seen maybe four shinies in my life though, two of them being Lotads, lmao.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aw, Lotads are adorable though.

Personally, I've seen a shiny Solrock, Pelipper, and Gallade myself. Don't think I've seen anything else.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I had a shiny Poochyena once, a golden Poochyena. Beautiful, charming, etc. But then he involved into Mightyena and just became a badass.

Years
I've seen a fair share of Shiny Pokemon, most in 4th Generation.

Among the ones I have combined: Duskull, Excadrill, Farfetch'd, Graveler, Unown and Budew. I even saw a Boldore and Lotad among the shinies but never caught them.

I do think Garchomp has the worst shiny colors ever, they are way too much like the normal colors.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Boldore's the second evolution of Roggenrola. c:

boldore.jpg

I've seen only 3 shinies: Psyduck, Audino and Magnemite. The Magnemite was my most recent - saw it just a few days ago :D Found and caught it in HeartGold. So happy!

Shinies seem to evade me somehow though, seeing the low number of shinies I've encountered as compared to other people. I feel somewhat satisfied though as I know of some people who haven't encountered a single one their entire life ahha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Erm...

I've only 1 legit random encounter shiny. Its a shiny Sentret on HG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back