• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey say ick if in pokemon D/P YOUR ALLOWED to go to the exclusive ribbon house my lv89 piplup is allowed

i have a lv 100 chemico

I beg your pardon..? :\
You could use proper English in posting...

born2hack

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
well I was jus running through the beta and found a bug. The lady which gives u a potion. Get it once talk to her again and you get again. In short unlimited potions supply. lol

Years
Why do you write Pokémon in a wrong way? (it's "Pokémon" not "Pokèmon") Maybe you don't have the accent to put it on the "e" of Pokémon on your keyboard? If you dont have it, it should be ALT+130 I guess, if there's not stuff involved about language configuration for your keyboard.

Thought you may want to fix that.

Thanks Zel, It's all fixed now. I honestly thought that it was right already, but I guess I was wrong.
I've got nothing like that on my keyboard. I usually just go into Microsoft Word and Insert Symbol, and then copy it to the script when it's needed.

It's a note posted on the door

Just like in the older pre-beta, I've kept the note posted on the door. Just this time round, you can see the note.

well I was jus running through the beta and found a bug. The lady which gives u a potion. Get it once talk to her again and you get again. In short unlimited potions supply. lol

I'd already fixed that bug before I restarted. Since I've restarted, and I'm re-doing everything, there's no need for me to take notice of any old bugs. Thanks anyway.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
The note locks way to big! Its bigger then the playerXD
And i like the pallete of the rocks!

Clair was mad and decide to write in font 1000. hehehe

Thethethethe you are a great hacker with a unique idea that benefits pokehackers everywhere.

Years
Clair was mad and decide to write in font 1000. hehehe

Thethethethe you are a great hacker with a unique idea that benefits pokehackers everywhere.

Thanks lasthand.

No-one complained when they saw that note at the end of Shiny Gold's beta 3.5, why are people complaining now? But I guess I'll try and sprite a smaller note at a later date. For now, the note will look like that.

Okay, I've been thinking about something, what can I put into this game that no-one else has. Shiny Gold has a phone booth, so I'm not doing that, but what can I do? I thought of something yesterday, I'd love to hear what you think of this idea. I want to attempt to script a bank(or an atm machine) for storing money. Something similiar to the way that your mum looked after your money in GSC. What do you think of this idea?

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
Okay, I've been thinking about something, what can I put into this game that no-one else has. Shiny Gold has a phone booth, so I'm not doing that, but what can I do? I thought of something yesterday, I'd love to hear what you think of this idea. I want to attempt to script a bank(or an atm machine) for storing money. Something similiar to the way that your mum looked after your money in GSC. What do you think of this idea?

I actually think that your idea of storing money sounds brilliant!! (I never knew how you always sent money to your mom from right where you were standing at the time anyway.)

If you do something like that, then I wish you luck on discovering how, and of course, good luck on fixing the beta.

LastHand

Years
Spoiler:

I'm gonna go hide in a cave.

Last edited:
Years
Well, all you need is the rom to run simple addition and subtraction and have it remember a 6 digit number. You seemed like you needed a compliment.

Do you really think it'd be that easy? It might not be overwhelmingly hard to do, but still, Try and do it yourself and then come back and tell me what you think.

The script involved is so far, according to Microsoft Word, is 808 lines long and 18 pages(Size=11). And from what I've worked out, I'm probably only about an eighth of the way through it.It may not be overwhelmingly hard but it is a lot of work.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That's way~ too long, thethethethe.., but don't stress yourself out, okay..? It's really good to be hearing from you, and the bank-idea is really a nice, uh.., idea...

I'm sure you'll have success with that 18-paged script, as long as you don't push yourself to the limit...

As always, wishing for the best of luck! ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Do you really think it'd be that easy? It might not be overwhelmingly hard to do, but still, Try and do it yourself and then come back and tell me what you think.

The script involved is so far, according to Microsoft Word, is 808 lines long and 18 pages(Size=11). And from what I've worked out, I'm probably only about an eighth of the way through it.It may not be overwhelmingly hard but it is a lot of work.

It's a great idea and I urge you to go on with it, but 808 lines and you're still not close to finishing? o_O The bank script I have saved is 271 lines using compressed commands and would probably be about 500-600 using uncompressed, I dunno how you could get it up to 808... But as long as it works , no problems there.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
Thanks lasthand.

I think that's an excellent idea, because it'd be original and also the fact of having a bank in the city gives you a lot of possibilities for making events. For example an event consisting in Team Rocket trying to rob the bank for gathering money for some evil project.

LastHand

Years
Spoiler:

I'm gonna go hide in a cave.

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
The idea of a bank or ATM sounds good...but a question: what purpose would it serve?
would you earn interest on your money or something?
because the games aren't like real life...you don't have to worry about different currencies, losing money, credit cards, checks etc... so what would necessitate a bank/atm?

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
The same as in G/S I presume. If you lose a battle you don't lose your money. Maybe you'll be able to invest in 'shares' of some sort.

Years
Thex4, what is so difficult about a bank?
>"Welcome."
>Menu> "What you want to do?"
>>Deposit
>>Withdraw
>>Check Funds
>>Leave

>>>Deposit
>Input Deposit amount.
>> Bank funds + deposit -> bank funds
>> person funds - deposit -> person funds
> "Good Bye"
> End

>>>Withdraw
>Input Withdraw amount.
>> Bank funds - Withdraw -> bank funds
>> person funds + Withdraw -> person funds
> "Good Bye"
> End

>>> Check
> Display Bank Funds
> "Good Bye"
> End

>>>Leave
> "Good Bye"
> End

On your way of thinking, I can do Zel's phone booth script.
>"Welcome to the Phonebooth"
>Menu> "Who do you want to call?"
>>Mum
>>Elm
>>t1(trainer1)
>>t2
>>t3
>>t4
etc...

How can you honestly believe it's that easy? Don't get me wrong, I encourage you to prove me wrong. Put your ideas to the test, script it yourself, put it in a rom, and show me screenshots proving that you're right, and I'm wrong.

The idea of a bank or ATM sounds good...but a question: what purpose would it serve?

would you earn interest on your money or something?
because the games aren't like real life...you don't have to worry about different currencies, losing money, credit cards, checks etc... so what would necessitate a bank/atm?

I'm more interested in events that I could involve the bank in.
Hmmm... Currencies and interest, interesting.

Thanks for the feedback on the bank idea.

Thanks to Dabomstew, I've greatly shortened the length of the script, but I've run into a bit of a problem, which I'll have to try to solve later. For now, I think it would be better if I just continued with the hack and then came back to the script, a little later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back