• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Brainstorming & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
Years
Actually reviews and written walkthroughs with pictures are something that I'd be interested in doing.
WHy don't you try to make an event or something to bring more activity to the forums (Sorry if you can't,or have thought about ti and wasn't allowed to ...)

EDIT: Yay,100th post!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
IIRC I think there was an event and it didn't get too many entrants, that's why I didn't suggest an event to begin with. :(

Fabio go do a Skyrim review

Years
I can do that idea if I like, Pixel!, it is just a rather difficult one, in my eyes, since reviews and walkthroughs take a while to complete if you want to put some time in it.

Thank you for the idea and I might take an element of it for the near future events.​

Toujours said:
Fabio go do a Skyrim review

I am playing through Skyrim so a review will be done soon.

What would people think of a short writing event?
Something like, write 350(-) words about your favourite game. Something along those lines?​

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
Years

What would people think of a short writing event?
Something like, write 350(-) words about your favourite game. Something along those lines?
[/indent]

Might work well actually,may I suggest having a little more room though?
Some peoples like to write and 350 kinda makes it too short,but 350 as average or minimum works wonder.
If we're working with majority video-fans,350 should work well ...

Years
Might work well actually,may I suggest having a little more room though?
Some peoples like to write and 350 kinda makes it too short,but 350 as average or minimum works wonder.
If we're working with majority video-fans,350 should work well ...

Well, that was just a quick suggestion, so I would have to put some planning into it really, but glad to get your views on it.

Thank you.​

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I was thinking about doing a lets play on youtube of one of the older games (or maybe the Bloody Platinum mod), but instead of doing a regular play through, doing some kind of challenge instead. (like a poor man's Nuzlocke's challenge, aka a death is final challenge, but also, no purchasing things from shops rule). Would anyone be interested in this if I do? I just got the idea because I noticed that there are a lot of LPs, but I couldn't find any good challenge LPS, and I happen to have a pretty legit mic (as my brother is a musician, and I tried recording and my voice doesn't sound annoying or anything... we'll I don't think it does. So, what do you guys think? also, which game would you like to see done? I am thinking Bloody Platinum since mods are never LP'd, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them. (Also, sorry if this is the wrong section, didn't really know where something like this would go). Also, if anyone is willing to, I don't mind recording a bit of my voice so I can get a second opinion on my voice. Also, thank you Toujours, for pointing me to this thread. Sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
If I want to do LPs, can I post a thread asking for help(sidebars, intros, that kind of stuff, I have tried and failed)?

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
Hi guys

I'm back, you may know me from the Pokemon Topaz and Obsidian LPs, I have been away since August 2011 or something.

Now I can't go back to LPing on those two since I was using a different computer back then and I have no idea what to do now since I can't be arsed to get it back.

I want to do a completely fresh start on a Pokemon GBA game hack screenshot LP, what're your thoughts? I want to do something that is new and complete with fakemon, what hack should it be?

More importantly, should I be doing an LP? Because I will only be able to update it every week at minimum due to IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back