• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I leave for the day and you all go crazy in the OOC topic? xD But I'm loving this RP. So much that I came back to it. And welcome Sapphire! Good to meet you!

Nideous

Years
Ok, here is Quin, I'll add his pokemon in a moment. xD

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Quincy Zaraneth Marley Doreen the 3rd

Nickname (Optional): Quin, Zara

Age (10-15):15

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Raikou Dorm

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information): 1 Paragraph

Quin is kind of tall for his age. He is very skinny, and has almost no body fat. His hair is a wild tangled mess of red that goes halfway down his back and spikes around his head. His eyes are dark grey, and are very shifty and untrusting. He constantly has an expression of confusion, amusement, and joy. He wears long pants that resemble kaki slacks. His shirt is a green polo shirt with an odd emblem on them. He wears a silver ring with the same emblem.

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?: 2 Paragraphs

Quin hears voices in his mind, and constantly bickers with them. This leads to some odd one-sided conversations with himself. When he's not arguing with himself, he's usually ranting about some wild crazy conspiresy(I think I spelled that right.) or another. Theories you have only to ask about and he'll tell you every little detail. If he's ever right with them, it's merely coincidence.

Also, he's very outgoing, and will impose himself and his theories on anyone that even shows a slight interest in him. Quin is very confident and honest, even with his theories, which he truly believes in. He will debate everything furiously, but will back down if he loses the debate.

When the voices win on certain arguements, he adopts an entirely different personality. While normally, Quin is relatively harmless, Zaraneth, his split personality, is downright aggressive. Zara, as he likes to be called, will not hesitate to use violence to get his point across. Like Quin, he fights for what he believes in, and is very protective of those he considers his allies. The way to tell when Zara is in charge is when He suddenly goes silent.

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..): 3 Paragraphs

Quin's father is the owner of a very large medical firm. As such, he and his family are very rich. When he was 25, he met the girl of his dreams and the two of them got married and had a son. They named him Quincy Zaraneth Marley Doreen.

Quin was the third in his family to be named this. His mother and father were cousins once removed they got married and had a child before they found out they were related. Horrified, they kept it a secret and wanted to hide their son. Due to their vast wealth, they were successful in keeping his existance a secret. It was clear that Quin had been effected by this, as he developed his severe mental problems. He also began to use the internet to learn all of his wild theories.

At the age of ten, his parents bought him a wide selection of pokemon to give him a companion. Being the person he is, he selected three pokemon to protect him from the aliens that were after him. He began training for the battles he knew were ahead of him. At the age of fifteen he learned of Professor Oak's Academy, and this fell in line with one of the few theories he was actually right about, so he set off in the dead of night to join the school. Due to an encounter with the aliens, he missed the ferry to the island and had to get there on his own.

Edit: Here are his pokemon:

Zemda (Lapras): level 23: Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Surf, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse.

Arcino (Grovyle): level 29: Rock Slide, Brick Break, Crunch, Aerial Ace, Synthesis, Energy Ball

Logana (Venonat): level 22: Consusion, Supersonic, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb, Flash, String Shot.

Ezar (Sandshrew: level 16: Scratch, Swift, Poison Sting, Rapid Spin, Growl, Sand Attack

I hope he gets re accepted. :3

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Sapphire: You can really do whatever you please, but if I were to make a suggestion I would suggest having your character come across another Player Character. If you want to know where someone is ask their RPer or simply ask here in the OOC.

Nideous

Years
Sure. You can run into Bri and his eevee, Sprinkles.

Or Draco, if you head to the Daycare Center.

And Yellow, is Quin back in? ^_^ I don't mean to be a bother, but I want to know.

Also... Here's my updated team after Nova's battle with the three houndour:

Thyme (Snivy): Level 25. Moves, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Secret Power, Leech Seed, Growth, Attract
Duster (Minccino): Level 23. Moves, Double Slap, Thundershock, Iron Tail, Sing, Tickle, Helping Hand
Drizzle (Buisel): level 27. Moves, Water Gun, Aqua Jet, Pursuit, Swift, Quick Attack, Sonic Boom
Nova (Growlithe): Level 32. Moves, Facade, Flame Burst, Fire Fang, Reversal, Dig, Double Team
Frost (Sneasel): Level 20. Moves, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Screech, Faint Attack
Bouncy (Igglybuff): Level 8. Moves, Sing, Faint Attack, Charm, Defense Curl
Leena (Misdreavus): Level 20. Moves, Astonish, Psywave, Spite, Growl, Confuse Ray, Mean Look.
Sprinkles (Eevee): Level 7. Moves, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Detect, Hidden Power (Dragon), Shadow Ball

There you go. xD

Edit: Brian is wandering the grounds at the moment, near the Entei dorm. ust so you know.

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: Yees. Quin is back in.

@Sapphire: One of my students is out of class too, but Nideous is also looking for someone to run into, so perhaps I would recommed Brian.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Alright, I'm done with my SU! Let me know if I need to change, delete, or add anything!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
heh sounds like the the class I wanted to teach before. I had wanted to do some advanced battle stuff, but figured it was too generic with my ideas so I went with advanced training methods (basically stat training and general improvement of trainer pokemon teamwork). definantly looks like a good SU, though of course I'm not a Gm so my opinion doesn't really mean much.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey Yellow, finished my SU, let me know how it is.

Name
: Alexander Becker
Nickname: He can be called Alex by his peers or friends.
Gender (Male or Female): Male
Job: Legendary Studies and Pokemon Origin/Pokemon Endurance Class: The study of any and all Legendary Pokemon, as well as the origin of such Pokemon. Pokemon Origin interlopes greatly with Legendary Pokemon and their beginning, so both will be studied during the class, but not always in the same sessions. EX: Pokemon like Mewtwo are Legendary, but have little to do with the Origin of Pokemon. Therefore, when such Pokemon are being discussed, Pokemon Origins will be left out of the session.

Alexander also teaches a Pokemon Endurance class, which focuses on increasing the Endurance of a Pokemon. What is meant by this is the ability or strength to continue or last, especially despite fatigue, stress, or other adverse conditions. It will help increase how much a Pokemon can dish out, how much a Pokemon can take, and how long that Pokemon can keep dishing and taking. It also helps in the increasing of a Pokemon's defensive capabilities and natural health.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Alexander is an outspoken man. He enjoys conversing with others, and loves to interact with people, whether they be students, peers, normal people, or Pokemon. One of his favorite passtimes in fact, is to simply sit around and have a nice conversation with somebody. Furthermore, Alex is passionate about topics that interest him, most of which involve Pokemon, and more specifically his teaching position subject.

However, Alexander can also come off as being clumsy and silly and sometimes seemingly completely unfit for his job. He would often misplace things, often of which are important, around in quite unusual places. He has more than once gotten lost, whether in Pokemon Trainer Academy or elsewhere. He is also quite injury prone, whether simply injuries like slipping on a wet floor, or complex, improbable ones like seemingly falling off a cliff. Yes, he has somehow fallen off a cliff before. The interesting thing is the methods upon which unfortunate things happen to him.

Despite all of this, Alexander always sees the positive side of things, never letting injuries, bad moods, or other negative traits get the better of him. He always appears to be in a good mood, and is always seen smiling. Because of this, he has a great relationship with students, and often gets along with anyone, no matter their personality. However, when a serious situation occurs, or is occurring, Alexander is quick to think, and even quicker to react.

History: Alexander grew up in Celadon City. His parents owned the PokeMart there. Since he was little, he had always been quite fond of Pokemon. Like many kids his age, he dreamt of becoming a Pokemon Master, beating the Elite Four, all that good stuff. He would sit around all day fantasizing about that sort of activities. But it was actually quite a while before Alex ever got his first Pokemon. While many of his friends would depart and grow on their journey to becoming the best, he stayed in Celadon City, helping his family run their shop. He would tend to a few of the smaller tasks, like sweeping up and cleaning. It was never slow work though, and although it involved getting his hands dirty, he enjoyed it. Not as much for the work itself, but because of the intriguing trainers that would pass by daily. Alex would often try to get a few stories out of them, in hopes that he could discover a bit more about the world outside, the world of Pokemon. Quite a bit of them would entertain his requests, and many of them had quite a lot of tales to tell. Alex enjoyed every bit of it.

Alex's father decided one day to expand the family business into the Johto region. To him, it was a great business opportunity, and he wanted to go over for a few months and establish it. This left Alex's mother in charge of the shop, with Alex taking a bit more responsibility as well. Alex remained like this for another few months, until his father returned from Johto, a shop fully established, and a present for Alex. While he was over there, his father managed to catch a Sneasel. He presented it to Alex as his first Pokemon. At first, it seemed the Sneasel, who Alex named Shade, was hard to get along with, being tricky and a prankster to mostly anyone, even Alex. This forced Alex to rethink his name to one that more suited him: Loki. Loki seemed to take more to it, as he continued his devilish ways. At first, Alex seemed to think that behaved like this because he didn't like anyone, including Alex. Soon, Alex realized the Pokemon actually enjoyed it very much. As the two of them grew, Loki seemed to accept Alex more, and Alex accepted this is who Loki was. The two became great friends and partners, although Alex would occasionally ask Loki not to pull as many pranks.

Alex continued on his journey to be the best out there, taking his training to the Hoenn region, where he felt he could get more opportunity to grow as a trainer. Adding a Sawk and a Slakoth to his team, Alex was starting to feel pretty good about himself as a trainer. He challenged a few gyms, managing to get a few victories. He had also gotten in quite a bit of treacherous situations because of his proneness to being so unlucky and injury prone. Needless to say, he had quite a bit of tales to tell when he eventually would come home. Then, one afternoon, he saw something that changed his life. It was a Pokemon, he believed, that flew through the air. He had no idea which one it was, and no clue where it came from, or even what it was. All he knew was it dazzled him, and forced him to do some research on it.

Alex visited several libraries and school in hopes of finding out more about the mysterious, unnamed Pokemon. He couldn't find any information right away on it, but he discovered many books on related Pokemon, legendary beasts and birds of past and present. He discovered the tie between the origin of a Pokemon, and the legendary Pokemon who entail those origins. The topics fascinated him, and spiraled him off his quest to become a Pokemon Champion, and instead, onto a path of learning more about this topic, and eventually hopefully teaching it.

Alex spent the next few years as a researcher, a teaching assistant, and a scholar in hopes of one day acquired a position he would like. Alex published several papers on the subject, and among other scholars, was beginning to become known as an expert in the field of Legendary Pokemon and the Origin of Pokemon. He had been approached several times by groups interested in tracking down several of these Pokemon, as Alex had speculative estimates on their locations and characteristics. Often, Alex would deny such groups help because of the questionable goals of such organizations. However, Alex would on occasion try to seek out the legendary Pokemon by himself in order to simply see them, perhaps study them from afar. He had had several run-ins with Pokemon he believed to be legendary, but never quite the one Pokemon he saw above the sky, long ago.

One day, Alex was invited by the Pokemon Trainer Academy to become the new professor of Legendary Studies and Pokemon Origin. Without hesitation, Alexander accepted the position. He had always liked sharing his ideas with others, whether they were children in lectures he had given or other colleagues. Alexander moved to Oak Town, but never got a chance to teach just yet, due to what he had to refer to as 'sick leave', which in reality involved him slipping on his way out of the boat to the island, and breaking his arms.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Pokémon
Spoiler:

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
I'm gonna make a second character :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
WOAH, so many characters!

:| N's class is going rather slow in comparison to the other ones...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I'd like to join!

Name: Pepsi Hyta

Nickname: Coca-Cola, 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, basically every other soda brand out there

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Pepsi is around 5'4" and is very light for her size. She's skinnier than most people and wears her black hair back in a ponytail that reaches the small of her back. Her shirt is always white and usually it's a t-shirt. Only when it's cold is it not. She wears skinny jeans that just meet up with her black sneakers. Most of the time, she either carries her green jacket, or ties it around her waist with the knot on the very left.

Personality: Pepsi is a tomboy. She wouldn't take an insult without a very good reason. Usually, she would just punch or kick them without a second's thought. The only time she doesn't do this is if the person who insulted her looks like he/she would kill her if she did or if they're a person way older than she is. However, she actually thinks before making a move. Unfortunately, she only thinks whether she will get hurt or not, not if she'll get in trouble or not. Although she does this a lot, she is trying to stop herself from attacking people, and it is working out pretty well. If you get on Pepsi's good side, she'll be an amazing friend. She's very open with her friends and like to joke around. And since she won't take insults, she's a protective friend. When faced with total strangers, however, Pepsi has a slightly smart mouth. That's one of the reasons she was put in the lowest dorm. Her main flaw/good-side is that she doesn't want to hurt any Pokemon. She will protect Pokemon, but in a battle, she tries to avoid attacking and eventually gets defeated by an accurate attack. Pepsi, weirdly, doesn't drink any sodas at all because of her father pulling a trick on her when she was 5.

History: Pepsi grew up in Mauville in the Hoenn region. She was the eldest child in a family with three children. The next oldest was her sister who just recently turned 10. After that came her 8 year old brother. She grew up in mainly two different houses, her own house with her parents, and she would sometimes stay at the Day-Care Couple's house. Pokemon were her love and still are. She would help out at the Day-Care Center whenever the couple couldn't do something. All of the Pokemon who ever went to the Day-Care became friends with Pepsi as she'd play with them a lot. She traveled the Hoenn region with her family because her father had to check on a bunch of businesses around the region when she was ten and they had explored the whole area in half a year. She didn't battle, but her father did and he got six of the badges. Later, when she was 12, Pepsi and her mother went to Sinnoh to see the sights. They went to Sunyshore, Hearthome, Celestic, and Solaceon a couple nights each. Solaceon was because of the Day-Care. The couple there treated Pepsi like their own child and they became very good friends.

All of her Pokemon were eggs that she received, either from the Hoenn Day-Care or the Solaceon Day-Care. Tempest had hatched on her 9th birthday and became her favorite as he seemed to be like a present that he had given her. Mauv hatched the day after Pepsi returned from Sinnoh, in Mauville, his namesake. Lastly, Sol hatched a month after that when they were exploring Meteor Falls with a Pelipper that Pepsi had borrowed from her father. Sol lit up the cave as bright as it was outside the cave.

She was taught how to read and write by the Day-Care couple and she learned math from her mother. Her father was a manager of a company and her mother just stayed at home. To make her not chewing gum, her father stuck a piece of gum in his mouth and pretended that it stuck his mouth closed. The next day, he pretended to choke while drinking a soda, but he actually did choke and was coughing for a long time. Pepsi knows that he was just pretending now, but she still doesn't drink soda or chew gum. Eventually, her parents decided that Pepsi needed some real education on the regular subjects and more importantly, being a trainer, and they sent her to the Trainer Academy where she didn't pay attention at all during the test. She rushed through the test during the last fifteen minutes. Then she refused to attack during the practical exam and got defeated easily. Despite this, she was still accepted to the Raikou Dorm

Pokémon:

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Tempest
Personality: Tempest is a quick Kirlia who had recently evolved. He doesn't hit the hardest, but he does have a fighting spirit. He's calm and doesn't let anger blind him, but he is a bit easy to anger. However, he's friendly to anyone he meets.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Psychic, Teleport, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Will-o-Wisp

Species: Croagunk
Nickname: Mauv
Personality: Mauv is a silent Croagunk. He ignores other Pokemon and people, sometimes even Pepsi herself. He prefers to watch rather than fight, but if he's called out for a fight and stays out for at least three minutes, he'll fight to the finish.
Lvl: 19
Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Poison Sting, Taunt, Meditate, Mud-Slap

Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Sol
Personality: Sol is a very friendly Pokemon, but she doesn't have many friends because of how she looks. She'll strike conversation with anyone she sees and try to make friends. Even if the other Pokemon doesn't want to be friends, she's still happy.
Lvl: 24
Moves: Thunder Fang, Ember, Sucker Punch, Roar, Toxic

Dawn

Years
@Michaela: That's a whoooole lot of history for an 18 year old. o___o I hope you don't plan to use teleport to dodge, as we decided a long time ago that that was godmodding. Approved regardless, I suppose.

@SuperVegeta: ...Dat face. Appproved.

@SapphirePrincess: Approved again.

@d4rka8isz: Approoooved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back