• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but did those who joined Club Holly Jolly back in December ever get the emblem for that? I know because I was in that club, and never recall getting that one...

Years
I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but did those who joined Club Holly Jolly back in December ever get the emblem for that? I know because I was in that club, and never recall getting that one...
You can always ask Axeliira about handing out that emblem, since she was the person that ran the event. Not to worry, they'll be handed out soon, and if you feel you've been overlooked, just contact her. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I hope you don't mind but I'm going to request the birthday emblem because my birthday was February 4th.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
You should now have it; please enjoy your emblem. Also, happy (belated) birthday!

Years
You should now have it; please enjoy your emblem. Also, happy (belated) birthday!

Wait, I celebrated my birthday on January 22, but I didn't got an emblem. I thought you need a thread in the Celebrations forum? If not, can you give it to me?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Can I get the supporter emblem

Can I get the supporter emblem ? Please and thank you :3

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Wait, I celebrated my birthday on January 22, but I didn't got an emblem. I thought you need a thread in the Celebrations forum? If not, can you give it to me?
I gave it to you.

IDK what's with this whole you need to have a thread in Celebrations to get the emblem thing. If it's your birthday just ask for the emblem. Requiring a thread for the emblem seems kinda dumb to me.

Years
Am I eligible to receive the birthday emblem? Today is my birthday, but I would like to make sure. o;

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Now that my accounts have been merged may I request the crusty old man Veteran emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back