• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
5) Vileplume, it gives you Natural Makeover. The only problem is that you may become paralyzed or poisoned...

Name 5 pokémon that only got a single type but who should get one more.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
1) Torkoal is just Fire, but should be Fire/Rock. That doesn't really help it, but its based off of coal, which is derived from rocks and burned for fuel.

Years
2) Mismagius (and Misdreavus by extension)
I quite enjoy the idea of Dark/Ghost Misdreavus and Mismagius. And the best thing is that it actually makes sense. Misdreavus comes from Mischievous, and the Dark type is known as Evil in Japanese, and I see mischief as something of a "small evil" of sorts.

Years
3. Patrat. They already did that whole watcher thing with Sentret. Rattata knockoffs are an integral part of every generation, but they could have at least thought of something new instead of rehashing something that worked well the first time.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
5) The Pika clones (Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, etc). Besides being an obvious rip-off of Pikachu, they suck. It's kinda funny how Game Freak wants to capitalize on Pikachu's popularity, but are like "But we can't really make them better than Pikachu".

Name 5 Pokémon you do not want to see in your bathroom.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
1) Muk. Imagine how it would stink! And it would muck around and make everything non-clean!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
1) The obvious one: Vanillite. It's an ice cream cone. I like ice cream.

Back