The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 14th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Shachar700

Pokemon Sovereign of the skies is insanly hard, had to do training every single gym.
Old June 15th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Jackameblob

Without a doubt, Victory Fire.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 04:58 PM
Flame999

Nature: Calm
Pokemon Rudy Destiny: Reign of Legends or maybe AshGrey were quite hard
- New Tiles
- New Trainer sprites
- New Map for Hoenn (replace Sevii islands)
Finished making the Hoenn & Kanto Gym leaders
Finished making the Hoenn & Kanto Elite four and Champions

Old 1 Week Ago, 04:40 AM
TanayChitre

Pokemon Dark rising was the hardest hack for me
cause you had to grind so much that your pokemon level would go up than that of your
badge level. and then your pokemon wouldn't obey you!
Old 1 Week Ago, 01:47 AM
gaiaearth

for me is dark rising. level curve rose very quick and have to grind for enough level
Old 5 Days Ago, 10:08 PM
bunny24680
Instead of making your life easy, try to make it meaningful...

Nature: Brave
Dark Rising is the hardest!!!
Visit my webpage:

https://sites.google.com/site/pokemongalactabunny/
Or
Get the .ips file directly at:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ee16406e

Old 3 Days Ago, 02:58 PM
DJTiKi
The Pokémon Idealist

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to DJTiKi
Dark Rising and Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, mainly LoG because of how I had to fight the 1st Gym Leader THREE times, and I chose Bulbasaur as a starter. Luckily I had a Luxray.

Links For All The Things:
DJTiKi's Guide To Planning Your Awesome ROM Hack! Planning For Dummies
Old 1 Day Ago, 02:44 AM
oshizlgzngahr

Dark rising by far I almost rage quit

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old 19 Hours Ago, 06:56 PM
Nakasu
Never Turn Back

Nature: Gentle
Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians has to be the hardest Hack iv'e ever played. It was quite intense fighting the Master 17.

Pokemon Normal Version Walkthrough|My Whack a Hack! Profile|My Piano Youtube Channel
Old 19 Hours Ago, 07:06 PM
Archer99

I think the same as Nakasu life of guardians is the hardest hack i ever played,you dont earn much money to buy items,after defeating Giratina and Zah you need to make a lot of training to keep going in the game

What kind of Pokemon are You?

For 40 % you are: You are Charmander! You are serious and quiet, but strong-willed and intelligent. You'll always be the person sitting alone on the sidelines. You do very well under pressure and can handle almost any situation that life throws at you.

Old 19 Hours Ago, 07:45 PM
SLKMUGEN

Nature: Docile
To be honest, the hardest hack I've played is Pokemon Vega.

This is mainly because the important battles are really difficult. The first gym leaders were brutal.

The Bug-type woman's Shuckle is way too bulky, and you have to overwhelm it to beat it, cause of the healing items. The Rock/Ground/Fighting dude's Hitmonchan is brutal. You want to use Poison-types? Boom, Psychic Punch. Want to use Ghost or Psychic-types? Boom, Shadow Punch. The water gym leader has a Starmie that's extremely hard to beat, but aside from that it's not that bad. But that freaking Porygon-Z? My god. I'm not finished with it, but I think it will get a bit harder. And also, you have like 5 or so grass types (Pot-in-a-plant, Cherry mon, Abomasnow, Exeggutor and the starter (Which thankfully I got with Thick Fat)) before the Elite Four, and the others are reserved for post-game. (Breloom, Lilligant, some other Fakemons) However, since the game has a very good post-game (At least from what I've seen), it would be interesting since many of the Pokemon are post-game. That's kind of nitpicking, but whatever.

Honorable mention goes to Touhoumon Emerald. (This weird version that is just Emerald with the Touhoumons, no major changes or anything)

Emerald: Swampert/Gardevoir/Crobat/Shiftry/Ninjask/Torkoal

Pokemon Flora Sky: Infernape/Arbok/Manectric/Lilligant/Kingdra/Krokorok

Pokemon White 2 (No starter Run): Ampharos/Growlithe/Lilligant/Floatzel/Crobat/Aggron

Pokemon Volt White (No starter Run): Lilligant/Gastrdon/Houndoom/Mismagius/Xatu/Porygon-Z
Old 16 Hours Ago, 10:30 PM
BlackmanX

Im surprised no one has named pokemon resolute or dark rising, resolute mainly because of the fact that your consistently at a type disadvantage and dark rising because you are constantly underleveld
Old 13 Hours Ago, 12:53 AM
coolking49

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackmanX View Post
Im surprised no one has named pokemon resolute or dark rising, resolute mainly because of the fact that your consistently at a type disadvantage and dark rising because you are constantly underleveld
I know, right? I'm really surprised that absolutely no one in the last few pages has mentioned Dark Rising at all, because it's certainly the most difficult one I've played.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links