• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Help!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hi Everyone! I am new at this so bear with me here. I have found myself in a prediciment. I am currently playing pokemon white, and need some team advice. Here is my current team of five..
1: Slaking~ Hammer arm, Return, slack off, Giga impact
2: Victreebel~ Gastro acid (For slaking double battles), Leaf Blade, Razor Leaf, Sludge Bomb
3: Arcanine~ Fire Blast, Overheat, Thunder Fang,Extremespeed
4: Scizor~ Bullet punch, Night Slash, Iron Head, X scissor
5: Feraligatr~ Ice fang, Hydro Pump, Water Pledge, Superpower
6: ???

Open to any and all suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Your movesets look alright but I might throw in a suggestion for Feraligatr.

Water Pledge isn't all that great outside of Double/Triple Battles and it only works efficiently well if another Pokemon is using the move, and in the case with the Pledge moves only starters can learn them. Since you have no other starters on your team it isn't really worth it. Try giving it Waterfall instead since its Attack is higher than Special Attack, so that it has a nice physical STAB move.

Back