• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Should be ready in a sec. My Soul Silver FC is:

2278 9523 9766

Ill probably be in within 5 - 10 minutes.

Just to confirm, Im trading my:

-Male Ice Shard Phanpy
-Male Head Smash Aron

for your

-Trained Shiny Metagross
-Trained shiny Yanmega

Correct?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I haven't traded in about a week, so not really sure!!

Brica8 you go in 1st and do the invite and I will come in there and except it please??
I won't give up!! :)

invite sent :) You can come in now

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Should be ready in a sec. My Soul Silver FC is:

2278 9523 9766

Ill probably be in within 5 - 10 minutes.

Just to confirm, Im trading my:

-Male Ice Shard Phanpy
-Male Head Smash Aron

for your

-Trained Shiny Metagross
-Trained shiny Yanmega

Correct?
Ok, I trade you those from my ev'ed game and you trade yours to my egg moved game, alright??

invite sent :) You can come in now
Some thing has happened, I don't see you in there any more??

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
So....you want me to trade you fodder for the Yanmega and Metagross in the EVd game, and then I will trade you the Egg move Pokemon in your egg move game?

I think Ill trade you mine first.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So....you want me to trade you fodder for the Yanmega and Metagross in the EVd game, and then I will trade you the Egg move Pokemon in your egg move game?

I think Ill trade you mine first.
Yes please if you don't mind??
It will be a few, I need to finish with Brica8 1st!!

It keeps disconnecting for some reason. I'm going to try switching my ds

Ok, make sure you have these 2 fc's please:
3439 5498 3828 and 3611 348527921??

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
There' something wrong with the internet here -_- Would you mind waiting 10 minutes while I switch location?

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I am in EST and am ready to trade anytime from now onwards about an hour or two, I'll add all your 4th gen FC's and be waiting for a response

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Alright thanks :) I'll post when I get there
Thank you, hopefully it will work out for you!! :)
I am in EST and am ready to trade anytime from now onwards about an hour or two, I'll add all your 4th gen FC's and be waiting for a response

Give me just a bit, I'm in the middle of a trade and have 2 others in front of you to finish 1st!!

Neo, I like the hotbanana!! :laugh:

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
It's ok i will wait in the wifi room ;)
If you want my pichu you have to take both of them (killo and watt) as there names and moves complement each other (if you redis them I'd like them both to be traded at once) and the egg I have? It's an egg moved pokemon but...I have no idea which pokemon it belongs to..,
ALSO I put in both your event FC's for 4th gen is that what FC you'll use? If not I'll change it

Back