• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've heard of that. I knew a guy on another forum who had it.

Gah D:
I was feeding the stray cats some treats a minute ago. The one cat, who normally likes those treats, didn't eat his. So I put some in my hand (forgetting I had a glove on) and let him eat them out of my hand. Well now I have cat saliva on it. :x I also look stupid, sitting here with one glove on. Wearing the right one is more important to me, though, so at least he made the left one gross.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
You're welcome XD

Go ahead and contribute! Not like I'm probably going to be on that OVP thread anytime soon, anyway.

:D Good to know! Might as well just quote myself:
I chew my nails until it hurts to, especially when I'm nervous. I have really thick nails so it's a challenge and a joy. I've also used the edges of my teeth as a nail file numerous times.
I hope this contribution was worth the effort. :p

I'm biting my bottom lip right now, Slenderman. I have chapstick available but there's something fulfilling about biting the dry skin off.

Matty Mayhem

Matty :3
Years

I'm biting my bottom lip right now, Slenderman. I have chapstick available but there's something fulfilling about biting the dry skin off.

Funny, because while I clicked on this thread, I was biting my bottom lip as well. I tend to do it a lot without even noticing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pikakitten-
Haha, indeed.
Yeah. I'll wash it in the sink (otherwise it will get lost in the laundry) later, after I stop being lazy. I;

@Outfox-
Yeah, I guess. o:
I'm still doing it, but probably should stop. The only (dead) skin left is so small that I keep biting my actual lip instead. It's beginning to taste like blood.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

Hmm, I'm biting the skin off my upper lip right now, I'm scared of biting too hard and bleeding xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Funny, because while I clicked on this thread, I was biting my bottom lip as well. I tend to do it a lot without even noticing.

I wonder how many PC members are biting their bottom lips right now. I know I still am. Saliva doesn't do much good for dry lips, by the way :p so if you have the willpower, unlike me, get a chapstick instead! Just looking out for you all.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, now it's becoming painful haha. But on the upside, I think I've managed to rip off all of the dead skin. My lip also tastes like blood which isn't necessarily a bad thing o;

pikakitten

Years
I wonder how many PC members are biting their bottom lips right now. I know I still am. Saliva doesn't do much good for dry lips, by the way :p so if you have the willpower, unlike me, get a chapstick instead! Just looking out for you all.

I don't bite my lips because they're dry, just my OCD telling me to eat my skin xD

Okay, now it's becoming painful haha. But on the upside, I think I've managed to rip off all of the dead skin. My lip also tastes like blood which isn't necessarily a bad thing o;

Yeah, happens to me all the time, try to get off all that skin xD Hasn't happened yet but I know it will xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My best friend used to have an odd chewing habit.
She used to chew on her hair. :x It bothered her family and she since has stopped, though.

I don't chew on stuff, aside from my lip. Sometimes my tongue because it hurts but feels good at the same time. :I

pikakitten

Years
I tend to do that when my lips get severely chapped, but other than that, I don't tend to chew on anything.

When I was younger, I had a really bad habit of chewing on the top edge of my zipper flap on my winter jackets. I eventually kicked the habit.

I'm a grammer nazi xD You chewed on that too? Same here, but like you I kicked the habit xD

EDIT: Really? I still have a chewing habit, maybe that's why I bite my nails xD You bite your tongue too? I have so much in common with you people xD

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, yeah, seems like you do.
That, or we all just have OCD. ;D
Actually, I do. Oops. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm. Now I want to go read about OCD on wikipedia. Does anyone else surf Wikipedia and end up reading about stuff they have?

Edit: Darn. I think a song I like has been ruined for me. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's funny; I didn't realize other people do that. o;

'Feed the Machine' by Red. :x A bit too screamo for my taste but I like it anyway.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's not really screamo. The actual song itself isn't, but you two lines that are there a few times each are screamed. :x Kind of interesting, how the meaning of the song can vary so much depending on the person, though. I've seen the same with 'Breaking the Habit' by Linkin Park; in youtube comments, there are people claiming it's everything from suicide (I don't get how that's a habit but whatever) to drugs to cutting.

Do you ever read the signs of having some disease or something on Wikipedia, then become convinced that you have it? That's how I've discovered that I'm a bit messed up in the head ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back