• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
well not if you include all nurse joys, jsut imagine, when 1s busy there must be 1 available. and then brock could jsut say "you all look so alike!"

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Yeah, kirby, good point, it would get confusing! If there was a family reunion and all Nurse Joys were there, and Brock was married/dating one of them, he wouldn't know the difference between them!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well1 it would be fun!

It would be great pleasure to watch such a funny seen with Brock dating all of them being confused!he he he!!
Anyway, Guys, I think that Cartshippingh would be great too![laughs!]

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Cartshipping would be very usual, but funny! Their parents would be surpised that their children are dating! XD

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
HEY! TAD meant their romance ...

He meant it's their sexual relationship! not as you are taking it.Anyway;How do you think about Gary+May pairing? I don't know what shipping is that one?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Oh, I guess I was a bit confussed. ^^; Gary and May pairing would be different, but cool. I've read fanfics about Gary and Misty being paired, but never heard of Gary and May. I think they would make a good couple. Then May could go with Gary, and Misty could come back with Ash! That would be the perfect scenerio.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Suppose so, and I think Gary would be a rather good match for...her. I mean, May needs direction a guidance, and Gary is the kind of person who'd do just that. He wears the pants if you catch my meaning.

Years
i htink may wouldnt like his cocky attitude, altho when he left he did loss alot of arrogance, its like shuu compared to may... they r both cocky confident, and have a sweet sincere side that they rarely show, but do when needed... and like they are both emotional, gary kisses his pokeballs and has cheerleaders, and shuu kisses his pokeballs and has a flower pokemon... i think he is a great match (shuu) rather than gary, esp. since there is more of an age similarity, and both want to do the same thing... may would learn more from shuu for contests, gary would probably do the research and battles, but may doesnt really do that...

~Ozy~

Years
Gary ain't cocky anymore though. A bit condescending, yes, but not cocky. Besides you have to wonder how Shuu could provide for all the things May'd want want to buy. She's rather high-maintenence and Gary would hand her $110 and be like "Have fun."

Years
b/c he wouldnt want to actually spend time w/ her, if she was with sum1 who didnt spoil her, then eventually she wouldnt be high maintenance right? plus Shuu wouldnt give in that easily

~Ozy~

Years
And that would be what May would be pissed about. She's incredibly money-dependant and the Oak family has the cash she needs. But when it comes down to the wire, Contestshipping is simply more logical, seeing as how Gary and May will likely never meet.

Years
true but jsut cuz they wouldnt have met isnt the only reason for may not picking him... its that kind of attitiude that may has that she secretly likes about shuu, he always talks to her, even after she lost, and she did care in the end, b/c she watched him lose the battle... they obviously care about eachother secretly, so it makes sense more that way... if y'all disagree you should visit my poll for "Gary or shuu"

Makoto

Years
who's shuu? and in my opinion, here are the 4 perfect couples in pokemon:
1. ash and misty
2. jessie and james(ever notice how much they hug? whether it be they're scared, happy or sad, they always touch.)
3.gary and may
4. brock and Prof. Ivy(once he gets over whatever caused him all that grief) ("i don't wanna talk about it")

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
I'll go with three of those. One I wholeheartedly disagree on.

And Shuu is May's rival in the series. English name Drew, I believe.

~Ozy~

Years
Yep yep. I agree with everything Mr. Nightwolf has said.

I won't add my own list of couples, seeing as how it's probably cause everyone a WHOLE lot of nightmares.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
asher_son_of_ash said:
Welcome back to the thread, Tatt. o.o; Anyway, about Max, you can't blame him. HE'S ONLY SIX YEARS OLD, FOR GOSH SAKES!! X_X; But you're right about May. And uh... nice pics though the second and third one were a bit ... uhh ... odd.

Uhh.. *steps back* Okay, chill dude, chill oO; I didn't mean to insult Max, sorry. Please, you don't need to shout at me. *dies* What i mean was Max is too young for a character because he makes Pokemon look bad. I mean c'mon, do we seriously want a little 7/8yr old in the way of the show? No offense, it's just my opinion. I have a uncontrollable vendetta against Max/May x.x

Thanks for the welcomes back guys! *gets completely crushed my TAB's glomping* *LOL* Um.. thanks TAB X3 Glad you liked the pics! I removed the rather 'disturbing one' i know what you guys mean about it. Can't belive i put it up now <_<;

@ LanceLite, i can totally relate to what you said. I'd so love to see that pic come to life in the anime. I really like that pic, because it's pretty easy to imagine it happening. Gosh, i want them together so bad... *dreamily sighs*
Some day fellow Pokeshippers, some day soon...
It's really wierd how i belive in AAML more than ever now Misty's gone, i think in a way it's made us supporters stronger and more philosophical. I'm waiting for Misty to come back and i've dug my heels in the ground, she will be back so don't fret.

*looks around* I see you guys have been talking about shipping huh? Wow, this is one of my favourite subjects XP @ TAB - Eurgh.. i thought Cartshipping was called Petalburgshipping? oo; Imo, i despise that ship. Really sick. Don't get me wrong, i just could never imagine myself wanting two siblings together, it's plain twisted imo.

I don't really think Gary goes very well with May, i prefer the idea of her and Shuu being a couple. There's a very long named ship which is for Gary & Sakura, it's a never met shipping, but i like it. They have a Umbreon and a Espeon, and i think they look cute together.

Since you guys are talking about ships, i'll put all the shippings i support list down =P:

Pokeshipping (AshXMisty)
Contestshipping (MayXShuu)
Neoeveeloutionshipping (GaryX Sakura)
Questshipping (MarinaXKenta)
Repairmanshipping (TraceyXDaisy)

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Hey Tatt! I love the pictures you have attached to your post! The one with Marill is adorable! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back