• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Internet identity.

droomph

weeb
Years
Do you like to have one name for every website, or do you like to switch around with your names on every forum you go to?

Personally, all my other names would most likely suck, so I just stick with droomph, to make it somewhat easier :P besides, nobody wants the name droomph so it's always available \o/

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I've been using Kruse for over 7 years now. The only time I would consider a different username is when Kruse is taken which is rare.

Years
I have mountains of identities I go by online, but usually I do state who I am from other communities and such if I run across someone I recognize at another place.. Usually my names for Pokémon-related stuff include Totodile95 (twitter handle), Zach, Snivy or Servine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Megan is my internet identity, and she was born right here on PC. :)

I used to go by Anistorm, but I found out someone else took that name...and it was very unique! Today, I go by Megan in everything, because my irl name is very common and I'd rather not get too confused by other people with the same name.

In terms of usernames, it varies. xD I can't really stick to just one username.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
This is the first time I've used LividZephyr. Everywhere else I'm typically some form of Andyman. It's weird not having my actual name here. It really is.

@Leaf Storm... Megan? Isn't that a common name too?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My previous alias online was Lightning and you only find that associated with me here on PC and at websites where you can't change your name. Otherwise, I've fully switched over the Cherrim. Generally, if you see that username in use, it's me. It's not super original since it's a Pokemon name and all but that doesn't bother me much at all. Better than people assuming you picked the name for a Final Fantasy character you don't even like. :P

If Cherrim is taken, I default to Ceriflor (its French name) or Whimsicott. If everything's taken I just start trying variations and the like while whining that I don't have any more creative ideas and why didn't I find this site sooner to secure my identity and so on.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have a few different names I go by online. I was previously known by this name on other forums I go on, but now Ive changed my username so I generally go by that identity in most forums I go to except for here, I use Shiny Celebi here now only and dont have much desire to use a different name.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I do different usernames for different sites. Usually, they pertain to the site im on (beyblade, beyniac. Pokemon, Sandshrew4. Cardfight! Vanguard, Nova etc.). I used to have all of my usernames be my gmail user name (ahzajac) but that got boring.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
For the last seven years I've been on a forum, I've always gone by the name "Antitryptic." Actually, only recently (does two years ago sound recent?) have I changed my name back to Antitryptic because I wanted to mix it up for a bit. I wanted to have a small change to my user name, so I just added the ™ symbol to the end. Ahaha! But yup, I love my name and I intend to keep it!

Years
My name has always been Hikari10 ever since I started my online identity. I often very rarely use my real name online unless if the user in question has talked to me a lot.

If it's taken, I basically use a variation of it like Hikari10Girl.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
I used to go by a ton of names on Gaiaonline, but the one that stuck with me for a couple years was xelao, which was created from a random word generator because I couldn't think of anything.
Now I go by Jvdas, since my favorite Gaga song was Judas. 'Judas' is usually taken, so Jvdas works, if it's available. If not, I use Aivinn/Aivinnn, since it looks like my name.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
If I can't go with the username Hannah because it's always taken, I go with Laugh. When it's taken, I just come up with random names related to my name or the color white.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
If Wateria is taken on a site I want to join I will use something thought of at the point of joining that site.

Years
I've been going by Hybrid Trainer on sites for a good while now. I used to go by another name but I gave up on that after I was given this name by a friend on the first forum I signed up on.
I've yet to find a site where Hybrid Trainer is actually in use but if for whatever reason I feel like going with a different name, or I don't want to associate Hybrid Trainer with that site I also have other names like Karie or David if it's available.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I try to match up my usernames so they... match on each site but I fail at that. HOWEVER, I'm pretty sure I'm either Forever or skylight (or foreverskylight if one is taken) on most places I care to be on and I want to stick to that because I don't see any point to me changing those (BECAUSE THEY SOUND AMAZING!) As for my emails idk I have many they are not all the same at all lmao.

Years
Basically every online name that I've used has to do with "Brendino," either by itself, or a slight variant to it. The only time I can think of that I didn't use it was when coming up with my Twitter name "NCNighthawks", since it was originally for a fantasy hockey league I was a part of, but now it's also become my personal account as well.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Personally, all my other names would most likely suck, so I just stick with droomph, to make it somewhat easier :P besides, nobody wants the name droomph so it's always available \o/
Form now on I'm using the name droomph on every website I ever register on. :D

I use PEDRO12 everywhere (Except on TFN where I was Trocaronium while it lasted). It's nice to have the same identity everywhere that people can recognize you by :3

Back