• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
/\/\/\
Does anyone know metapod's Facebook or something he csn't ignore? I just wanna know IF he's gonna finish it, and WHY it's taking so long!

The work that he will have to do if he decide to finish even just the Orange island episodes would be veeery Huge (think about how ash obtain these particular badges in the anime!)
so I would propose to start a new hack project of the anime (under Metapod consent of course xD)
Unfortunately I don't know how to hack a Rom but I hope that some expert hackers of PC accept this loooong mission xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I gotta say, this is one of my favourite hacks ever, but I'm stuck. After beating Misty and going to Bill's house, what do I do then?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I gotta say, this is one of my favourite hacks ever, but I'm stuck. After beating Misty and going to Bill's house, what do I do then?

Go down, you'll reach Vermillion city. Get a badge from LT.SURGE, then go to S.S ANNE and complete the event there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I get to the title screen on the game, but when I hit enter, it takes me to a new screen that says "The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed". How do I fix this?

Edit: Never mind. I found out how to fix it. You just go to options, then emulator, save type, Flash 128K. Then just reset it. :)

I'm at the area that the squirtle squad is supposed to appear, but they aren't, and officer jenny is just letting me pass to the next area. Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

JakethedogXD

Jakey :)
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Hey can you use FireRed cheat codes for this game Iwant to have a Snorlax And a Heracross

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
you can catch snorlax when you wake him up with the pokeflute not so sure about heracross, ash did catch him in johto not kanto .....

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
He started acts like how people act when they quit. Months of silence, only says "I'm still working on it." when they come, months of silence again, the cycle continue. Then start excuses like, "My computer died", "I don't have internet right now", "Someone died in my family"... and then months become years. And after those years, there are different possibilities.
1. They try to return, but quit again only days after.
2. They quits forever, but will never say about it.
3. They delete everithing, acting like they never did anything.
4. After years of lies, they finally admit and say it.

Do I have to remind you of all the things on the net that were never and will never be finished ? The creators allways do that when they quit.
They start as an enjoyement, but it seems it become a drudgery with time.

Mark my words, at least 90% of big projects like that are never finished.

Years
He started acts like how people act when they quit. Months of silence, only says "I'm still working on it." when they come, months of silence again, the cycle continue. Then start excuses like, "My computer died", "I don't have internet right now", "Someone died in my family"... and then months become years. And after those years, there are different possibilities.
1. They try to return, but quit again only days after.
2. They quits forever, but will never say about it.
3. They delete everithing, acting like they never did anything.
4. After years of lies, they finally admit and say it.

Do I have to remind you of all the things on the net that were never and will never be finished ? The creators allways do that when they quit.
They start as an enjoyement, but it seems it become a drudgery with time.

Mark my words, at least 90% of big projects like that are never finished.
I disagree with you Metapod is working on this hack and there are over 15 hacks I know that are complete..

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I gotta admit, the hack was great. I only have one question: The farthest I got was releasing Pidgeot, so does the hack continue past that or is that the end?

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
I disagree with you Metapod is working on this hack and there are over 15 hacks I know that are complete..

I was talking about projects all around the web, not only Pokémon hacks. And do you have any proof that he's still working on it ?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yup, like glitchguy said, hopefully he's working on it secretly! But what scares me is his last activity! August 29th...

Back