• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
True, but use mine first then use "Let me get this straight."

Time for some more Gadgets! XD

Advanced Gadget: Blue Gadget
Machine-Earth
Monster effect
1200/1400 4 stars

Add 1 "Advanced Gadget: Pink Gadget" to your hand from your deck or graveyard.

Advanced Gadget: Pink Gadget
Machine-Earth
Monster Effect
1100/1200 4 stars

Add 1 "Advanced Gadget: Black Gadget" to your hand from your deck or graveyard.

Advanced Gadget: Black Gadget
Earth-Machine-Monster-Effect
1300/1400
Add 1 "Advanced Gadget: Blue Gadget" to your hand from your deck or graveyard.

Rainbow Lord Gadget
7 stars-Earth-Machine
????/????
This monster can not be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by tributing any number of monsters with "Gadget" in it's name. This monster's attack and defense is the combined attack and defense of every monster tributed. At the end phase of the turn this card was summoned, remove all monsters in the graveyard with "Gadget" Or "Advanced Gadget" in their name from play. In addition the following effects can be activated based on which of these monsters are tributed:
-Red Gadget:All spell cards are negated
-Yellow Gadget: All trap cards are negated
-Green Gadget: All monsters with an attack lower then this monster are destroyed.

Edit: I wanted to make Rainbow Lord Gadget a wee bit less broken, but it still is. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
True, but use mine first then use "Let me get this straight."

Mine Special Summons it from anywhere you're getting it from with your card plus the hand, so no.

Time for some more Gadgets! XD

Advanced Gadget: Blue Gadget
Machine-Earth
Monster effect
1200/1400 4 stars

Add 1 "Advanced Gadget: Pink Gadget" to your hand from your deck or graveyard.

Graveyard recursion makes Gadgets even MORE dangerous than they already were.

Advanced Gadget: Pink Gadget
Machine-Earth
Monster Effect
1500/1600 4 stars

Add 1 "Advanced Gadget: Black Gadget" to your hand from your deck or graveyard.

See above. The stats are also overkill for a Gadget.

Advanced Gadget: Black Gadget
Earth-Machine-Monster-Effect
1300/1400
Add 1 "Advanced Gadget: Blue Gadget" to your hand from your deck or graveyard.

Once again, see above.

Rainbow Lord Gadget
7 stars-Earth-Machine
????/????
This monster can not be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by tributing any number of monsters with "Gadget" or "Advanced Gadget" in it's name. This monster's attack is determined by how many monsters tributed to special summon this card.At the end phase of the turn this card was summoned, remove all monsters with "Gadget" Or "Advanced Gadget" in their name from play. On addition the following effects can be activated based on which of these monsters are tributed:
-Red Gadget:All spell cards are negated
-Yellow Gadget: All trap cards are negated
-Green Gadget: All monsters with an attack lower then this monster are destroyed.

Edit: I wanted to make Rainbow Lord Gadget a wee bit less broken, but it still is. XD

Actually, Rainbow Lord Gadget is completely unusable. For one thing, you don't say exactly how much ATK it gets for each tribute (500? 5000? 50? What?) and there's no mention of its DEF. Also, do you remove all monsters EVERYWHERE from play or what? You need to be a LOT more specific with your card effects. Oh, and just saying "Monsters with 'Gadget' in their card name" covers Advanced Gadgets as well. There's no need to mention both.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Not to mention that RLG removes itself from play with its current wording. XD

Moving on...

"They're Cute Birds That You Ride"
Quickplay Spell
Special summon one "Wandering Bokocho" from your hand or deck.

Wandering Bokocho
Monster/Wind/Winged Beast/Effect/4*
Atk 100/ Def 1200
While this monster and another "Wandering" monster are face-up on your side of the field, your opponent may not target this card for an attack.

Moving on.... (Ahem)

Sinspawn
Quickplay Spell
Discard one card from your hand. Special summon three "Dark Fiend" tokens to your side of the field. (Monster/Dark/Fiend/Effect/2*, Atk 0000/Def 0000). These tokens may only be offered for a tribute summon if all three are offered for the same monster.

Also known as "Yubel's peons". XD

Yubel Alius
Monster/Dark/Fiend/Gemini/6*
Atk 0000/Def 0000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while in your hand and in the graveyard. When this face-up monster is on the field, you may normal summon it. If so, it becomes an effect monster with the following effect(s):
-This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Battle damage received from battles involving this monster is inflicted on your opponent instead. If this monster is destroyed as a result of a card effect controlled by your opponent, special summon one "Yubel Das Whatever that other random German word is Ritter" from your hand or deck, ignoring summoning restrictions.

And to reference the third season GX ending (sort of...)

Elemental Hero Yubel
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 0000/ Def 0000
This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle. Battle damage given to the controller of this card from battles involving this card is given to the opponent instead.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Actually, Rainbow Lord Gadget is completely unusable. For one thing, you don't say exactly how much ATK it gets for each tribute (500? 5000? 50? What?) and there's no mention of its DEF. Also, do you remove all monsters EVERYWHERE from play or what? You need to be a LOT more specific with your card effects. Oh, and just saying "Monsters with 'Gadget' in their card name" covers Advanced Gadgets as well. There's no need to mention both.
Yeah, I was trying to make it a Garzett. I should have said the combined attack of all gadgets used to special summon it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
special summon one "Yubel Das Whatever that other random German word is Ritter" from your hand or deck, ignoring summoning restrictions.

"Abscheulich". That's faulty grammar, though. Ritter is a masculine noun so that should be "Der abscheuliche Ritter", I believe. Literal translation: "Yubel the horrible knight".[/Language geek]

Aaaanyways...

"They're Cute Birds That You Ride": 'kay...how about a shorter name? Effect is sort of very limited; sort of like a Flute of Summoning Kuriboh.

Wandering Bokocho: And this monster is useful for...what, precisely? Besides being cute and getting sacrificed for vampire, I mean. Since you can ride them, shouldn't this be a union monster that gives some nifty boost to wanderers? :3

Sinspawn: I'm pretty sure that Yubel was two tributes, at least in the anime. (Specifically, Yubel played Pain Rose or whatever that card was called to convert 2000 points of damage into two tokens and sacrificed them) Also, Yubel really has greater problems with staying in play since it requires you to sacrifice a monster on each end phase. O=

Yubel Alius: Couldn't you just have copy-pasted the real gemini wording? "This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:".

Elemental Hero Yubel: "All Battle Damage from battles involving this card is inflicted to your opponent". Erm...pretty freakin' annoying for a one-tribute, not to mention that both Tomato and Warrior Lady can pull this one out. Never really thought of Yubel as a hero type (since he/she/it is basically just obsessing over Judai all the time), but w/e.

The giant rock cards are just too cool for me to rate and Icha already covered the rest, so...

Elusive Phantom
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1000 Def

Once per turn, when your opponent summons or sets a monster in the same column as this card, you may move this card to another unoccupied monster card zone on your Field. This card can only be attacked by and is only affected by the effects of cards in the same column as this card. If your opponent doesn't control a monster in the same column as this card, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Blast Trooper
Pyro/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1500 Atk / 800 Def

When all zones of this card's column are occupied, destroy all cards in this card's column. When all zones of this card's row are occupied, destroy all cards in this card's row. When all zones of both this card's row and this card's column are occupied at the same time, destroy all cards in this card's row AND this card's column. For each card destroyed by this card's effect, inflict 500 damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

Linear Seal
Continuous Spell

Negate the effects and attacks of all other cards in the same column as this card.

Golden Vein
Normal Spell

Activate only when all other card zones in this card's row are occupied. Both players draw four cards then show the cards they drew to each other. Neither player can play the cards drawn by this effect on the turn this effect is activated.

Yeah, I know senet sucks but it's the only card type I haven't given any love to yet. x3 Now moving on from that:

Heart of Greed
Continuous Trap

Whenever you receive at least 1000 damage as the result of an attack declared by your opponent, draw a card for every 1000 points of damage you receive. You may only activate the effect of one "Heart of Greed" at a time.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
@Cute Birds: The name is the explanation I gave when Mom asked me what a Chocobo was. (I was attempting to master Cinco de Chocobo on the piano at the time.) XD

@Wandering Bokocho: Whoops. That was meant to read "Your opponent cannot target 'Wandering' monsters with his attacks. Basically, Wandering Bokocho opens up Wandering Stall possibilities. Inspired by the fact that random encounters do not occur while riding chocobo. XD

@Sinspawn: OCG Yubel does require three tributes, and Judai uses three tributes for it when summoning it as a small child in the anime. Besides, this is also a neat card to throw in for Wicked God players, should such people exist. XD

@E-Hero Yubel: This one was a bit of a nomi on my part. I actually like E-Heroes and Neo-Spacians, though I despise their inability to compete with other competitive decks. E-Hero Big City is totally going to become my deck once I get WC07.

Heart of Greed: So basically, let the opponent attack me directly in order to attain massive CA? Actually, I'd rather this be a normal trap, because I'm sure that with the ability to stay on the field somebody's got to be abusing it. >.<

Golden Vein: It's Card of Sanctity's illegitimate offspring! Me like, except that with the current wording your opponent gets to drop his new hand before you do, since his turn is obviously not the turn that Golden Vein was played on.

Linear Seal: Meh. Senat effects just stink in general, but this one's pretty fair.

Elusive Phantom: ZOMG ANOTHER PLAYABLE SENAT. THE WORLD IS ENDING.

Blast Trooper: No. Row, I'm assuming, means that if I have more then four monsters out at once, I get my field nuked, and I'm trading that for what? A monster-type Blasting Fuse with burn? No thank you.

Wandering Blitzer
Monster/Water/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1400
When your opponent declares an attack on this monster, reveal the top card of your deck and activate the appropriate effect:
-Spell: During your opponent's next turn, they may not activate spell cards targeting specific monsters on the field.
-Trap: Your opponent cannot activate trap cards during your next battle phase.
-Monster: Flip a coin and call it. If you win the toss, negate the attack of your opponent's monster.

Wakka becomes an annoying as heck monster. Basically, those three abilities are as close as I could come to representing his ability to inflict, silence, sleep, and darkness. (All insanely useful.) Should I up him to one-tribute, do you think, or keep him this low?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
The giant rock cards are just too cool for me to rate and Icha already covered the rest, so...

COP-OUT! Rate my GIANT ROCK cards anyway!!

Elusive Phantom
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1000 Def

Once per turn, when your opponent summons or sets a monster in the same column as this card, you may move this card to another unoccupied monster card zone on your Field. This card can only be attacked by and is only affected by the effects of cards in the same column as this card. If your opponent doesn't control a monster in the same column as this card, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Senet?? It's actually pretty useful, believe it or not...and definitely troublesome. I can certainly see you getting 3 or 4 Direct Attacks out of this card.

Blast Trooper
Pyro/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1500 Atk / 800 Def

When all zones of this card's column are occupied, destroy all cards in this card's column. When all zones of this card's row are occupied, destroy all cards in this card's row. When all zones of both this card's row and this card's column are occupied at the same time, destroy all cards in this card's row AND this card's column. For each card destroyed by this card's effect, inflict 500 damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

...I see no usefulness for this card. It destroys all your monsters (unless you do a Creature Swap or something, but that's so situational that it isn't worth it), AND hits you for 1000 minimum.

Linear Seal
Continuous Spell

Negate the effects and attacks of all other cards in the same column as this card.

......Now *this* I can see getting used. Ojama lock gains a whole new meaning.

Golden Vein
Normal Spell

Activate only when all other card zones in this card's row are occupied. Both players draw four cards then show the cards they drew to each other. Neither player can play the cards drawn by this effect on the turn this effect is activated.

Set 4 Spells, then activate. Bam, instant refill.

Yeah, I know senet sucks but it's the only card type I haven't given any love to yet. x3 Now moving on from that:

Heart of Greed
Continuous Trap

Whenever you receive at least 1000 damage as the result of an attack declared by your opponent, draw a card for every 1000 points of damage you receive. You may only activate the effect of one "Heart of Greed" at a time.

Um...what about the remainder? Otherwise, I can see it getting comboed with cards like Solemn Wishes (this + 2 Solemn Wishes = insane), but not much else...

Wandering Blitzer
Monster/Water/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1400
When your opponent declares an attack on this monster, reveal the top card of your deck and activate the appropriate effect:
-Spell: During your opponent's next turn, they may not activate spell cards targeting specific monsters on the field.
-Trap: Your opponent cannot activate trap cards during your next battle phase.
-Monster: Flip a coin and call it. If you win the toss, negate the attack of your opponent's monster.

Wakka becomes an annoying as heck monster. Basically, those three abilities are as close as I could come to representing his ability to inflict, silence, sleep, and darkness. (All insanely useful.) Should I up him to one-tribute, do you think, or keep him this low?

Wakka shouldn't have that effect. Seriously. How about bypassing monsters as a tribute to Blitzball? ......Nah, that wouldn't work either. I just know that a monster that is Grizzly-searchable shouldn't have an effect like that.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
...I see no usefulness for this card. It destroys all your monsters (unless you do a Creature Swap or something, but that's so situational that it isn't worth it), AND hits you for 1000 minimum.

Situational? Riiight...because zombie and samurai obviously don't go about dropping down two to three monsters per round. O= This also works with stuff like Ojama Trio and Ground Collapse since it only requires the zones to be occupied; it doesn't bother with the why of it. If you swap it to your opponent then it's he/she who'll be taking the 1000 minimum; and be looking at an empty field to boot. There's Scapegoat too. Without Creature Swap or Mystic Box it's not worth the trouble in any situation, I'll give you that; just wanted to make a monster with a silly little effect, that's all. xD

Set 4 Spells, then activate. Bam, instant refill.

That's why that last provision is there. Your opponent gets as many cards as you do, but they also get to play them first as a counter-balance. And ACC: the reason I put it there is because dedicated burn decks already get a pretty crazy boost from this; don't want to initiate a new line of FTKOs. O=

Um...what about the remainder? Otherwise, I can see it getting comboed with cards like Solemn Wishes (this + 2 Solemn Wishes = insane), but not much else...

The remainder does nothing whatsoever. So even if you take...say, 1900 damage from one attack and 2100 from another, your sum of draws would still be three. I figured it had plenty of umph to it even that way. (This + Living Fire ftw! xD *Shot*) And ACC: I considered making it a Normal Trap, but then you'd have to take a direct hit from Cyber Dragon just to outperform Jar of Greed. O= Oh, and this card would play well with Damage Condensor too, I think. ;3

As for the phantom: yay, I got a 'troublesome''! ^0^ You see, I came up with this card when I was thinking about what kind of card effect would best emulate the fighting style of Larxene from KH; and Larxene is all about troublesome, lunging back and forth across the screen all the time with her stupid move speed increase card. >.<

Wandering Blitzer: that's "if you call it right" on the coin toss effect, but yeah; raise his Atk by a few hundred and make him a 5-star imo.

Aaand since Icha insists:

Let me get this straight...: fair enough, because this means that I can get out star player out without resorting to Giant Rat. It's just too bad that we can't trick the opponent into attacking it like it was set...unless we've rigged the backrow with Book of Moon. :3

Shut up, I'm busy.: hell yeah, "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" stall-burn is born. ^0^

But what does this mean????: Adding some of that burn aspect to the mix. The rock is such a teaser. ;P

Best. Rock. Evar.: this + Canyon + some way of making opponents attack "A GIANT ROCK" while it's face-up = OTKO. Hmm...A Hero's Last Stand, anyone? xD

History is about to repeat itself.: and the rocks just keep coming; which only goes to show that when it comes to defense, you can't beat giant rocks. Too bad the specific supports don't work with "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!".

Ancient Egyptian Spoiler Tags: So...does this bypass summoning restrictions too? Because if it does then the opponent will be hard-pressed to guess whether that's a game winning spell or an uberly powerful nomi of doom that's lurking face down. Oh, and what about traps? I mean, does not having been set count as not meeting activation requirements? O=

There, Icha; I rated. Happy now? >O

Anyways:

Runic Knight
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 1600 Def

If a Spell Card is activated while this card is face-up on the Field, negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it, then tribute this card.

Now where did I come up with the idea for that one, I wonder? xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Aaand since Icha insists:

Let me get this straight...: fair enough, because this means that I can get out star player out without resorting to Giant Rat. It's just too bad that we can't trick the opponent into attacking it like it was set...unless we've rigged the backrow with Book of Moon. :3

XD

Shut up, I'm busy.: hell yeah, "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" stall-burn is born. ^0^

But what does this mean????: Adding some of that burn aspect to the mix. The rock is such a teaser. ;P

Best. Rock. Evar.: this + Canyon + some way of making opponents attack "A GIANT ROCK" while it's face-up = OTKO. Hmm...A Hero's Last Stand, anyone? xD

History is about to repeat itself.: and the rocks just keep coming; which only goes to show that when it comes to defense, you can't beat giant rocks. Too bad the specific supports don't work with "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!".

Ancient Egyptian Spoiler Tags: So...does this bypass summoning restrictions too? Because if it does then the opponent will be hard-pressed to guess whether that's a game winning spell or an uberly powerful nomi of doom that's lurking face down. Oh, and what about traps? I mean, does not having been set count as not meeting activation requirements? O=

Hmm......that would depend. I say treat it in the same ruling as Premature Burial (I.E., if the card says "This card can only be Special Summoned by", it'll work, but if it says "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by", then no). This also brings Rituals into the mix *hinthint*...

Yeah, you can play them directly from your hand, just like with Makyura. Note the card's Quick-play-ness, as well, which means Spells can be played from your hand like that too.

There, Icha; I rated. Happy now? >O

Yes.

Anyways:

Runic Knight
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 1600 Def

If a Spell Card is activated while this card is face-up on the Field, negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it, then tribute this card.

Now where did I come up with the idea for that one, I wonder? xD

Hum, paranoia certainly comes to mind with that last card. I'm guessing it was inspired by Skull Descalibur? Well, regardless, it's quick negation, and could certainly mess up somebody's tempo. ...Now let's see the Trap version.

However, before we get to that:

IT'S GIANT!!!!!!!!!
Continuous Spell
Increase the ATK and DEF of all "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" and "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!" on your side of the field by 1000. During each of your opponent's Battle Phases, if there is a face-up monster on your side of the field with "GIANT ROCK!!!!" in its card name, he/she must attack it with all Attack Position monsters on his/her side of the field (if multiple monsters exist, your opponent selects which one to attack). Tribute 1 EARTH-type monster on your side of the field during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
It's GIANT!!!!!: The new OTK deck: Rock of Giantness. XD

Overdrive Power
Continuous Spell
While this card and a "Wandering" monster are on your side of the field, you may add one "Limit Break" spell card to your hand when you take battle damage. During your standby phase, reduce your life points by half. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

Phoenix Down
Normal Spell
Select and activate one of the following effects:
-Special summon one "Wandering" monster from your graveyard. Monsters summoned through this effect are destroyed during the end phase of the turn they were summoned.
-Add one "Wandering" monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Lancet
Quickplay Spell
If your opponent activates a monster effect targeting a "Wandering" monster on your side of the field, pay one thousand life points in order to negate that effect. The targeted monster's effect becomes the negated effect until the end phase of your next turn.

Whaddya think? Too cheap?

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
IT'S GIANT!!!!!!!!!: Like, I dunno'...this name isn't really emphasizing that it's a giant rock we're dealing with. ;D Anyways, yeah, the giant rock can now officially OTKO. xD

Overdrive Power: underpowered if anything. Slicing your own life points is a brutal maintenance cost if I ever saw one. x.O

Phoenix Down: Yeah, a bit too cheap. How about giving it a two-pronged effect? Either summon a monster and have it destroyed at the end phase or put it in your hand, no questions asked. It would still be a higher-utility Wanderer version of The Warrior Returning Alive. :3

Lancet: so let me see if I got this straight...negate your opponent's Exiled/D.D/whatever and then toss the effect back at them next turn? I dunno' since the usable effect pool is sort of limited. I mean, we basically have Exiled, Snipe Hunter and the occasional D.D. monster. but...what else? Monarch effects won't work because they only triggers on summon, so unless we're going to extreme lengths just so we can play with Snipe Hunter (Who'll probably just toss another card and blast the copycat) then we're pretty much limited to Enishi. If you want Exiled's effect you'd probably be better off playing the dang thing itself rather than copying it. Besides, we're losing the wanderer's own effect for that turn too. O= Hmm...does Sasuke Samurai #4 target? I'm having serious trouble finding anything that you could (and would want to) respond to with this. x.O

And yeah, Skull was the basis for Runic Knight. (Surprise O=) An identical one for traps would be a bit too repetitive, though, so I have...something else in mind. xD

Anyways:

Restless
Zombie/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1750 Atk / 0 Def

You may send this card in your Hand to the Graveyard to add one "Restless" from your Deck to your Hand. You may only activate the effect of one "Restless" each turn.

Saboteur Fiend
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 1300 Def

If a Trap Card is activated while this card is face-up on the Field, the player who activated the card flips a coin and calls it. If the player called it wrong, negate the activation and effect of the card and destroy it.

Relentless Crossout
Normal Spell

Both players declare the name of a monster card, then both players send all cards with either of the declared names from their Decks to their Graveyards.

Warp Reality
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when both players have at least one face-down monster on the Field. Rearrange all face-down monsters on the Field, then your opponent selects a number of the face-down cards equal to the number of face-down monsters he/she had on the Field. Control of all monsters your opponent selected is switched to him/her and control of all other face-down monsters is switched to you.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Restless- fair enough, more self-milling for exodia (we always need some of that) and zombies can fill up their graveyard even faster, but not like they needed help or lack of better things to do for deck space, like dust tornado.

Saboteur Fiend- we now have a soft lock for traps because after we worked so hard to finally boost the usage of traps up a bit, we have to condemn it again. Sasuke Samurai 4 for traps. Good thing we don't have a fairy box of it too.

Relentless Crossout- foolish burial upgraded on most part. Using it your opponent probably don't know what to call except the usual staples, but you know exactly what to dump for your favor (I call Elemental Hero Neos and dump all 3 in my graveyard in one card X3). On the other hand if it's a match and 2nd round though, it works for both sides a lot better then. Fun card.

Warp Reality- More Creature Swap, just a bit more specified.

Forget the rocks. On with the Gods.

Slifer the Executive Producer
Dragon/Effect
12 Star/Divine
? Atk / ? Def

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand if you used at least 20 dollars in Yu-Gi-Oh products and merchandises today. The Atk and Def of this card is equal to 50 x each dollar you spent on Yu-Gi-Oh products and merchandises, rounded up to the nearest dollar. If this card is destroyed or removed from play by a card your opponent controls, increase the costs of all Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game booster packs for your opponent by 50% until the rating of the anime "Yu-Gi-Oh GX" increases.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
IT'S GIANT!!!!!!!!!: Like, I dunno'...this name isn't really emphasizing that it's a giant rock we're dealing with. ;D Anyways, yeah, the giant rock can now officially OTKO. xD

As long as you can get your opponent to go through their Battle Phase, that is. They can always skip it and make your costs go up.

Restless
Zombie/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1750 Atk / 0 Def

You may send this card in your Hand to the Graveyard to add one "Restless" from your Deck to your Hand. You may only activate the effect of one "Restless" each turn.

Um......recursion bait? But we have so many BETTER options for that...

Saboteur Fiend
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 1300 Def

If a Trap Card is activated while this card is face-up on the Field, the player who activated the card flips a coin and calls it. If the player called it wrong, negate the activation and effect of the card and destroy it.

Good enough. Certainly better than a self-destruct effect.

Relentless Crossout
Normal Spell

Both players declare the name of a monster card, then both players send all cards with either of the declared names from their Decks to their Graveyards.

"I call Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning! Now let's see that deck!!"

Heheh, I can see trouble stirring here...

Warp Reality
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when both players have at least one face-down monster on the Field. Rearrange all face-down monsters on the Field, then your opponent selects a number of the face-down cards equal to the number of face-down monsters he/she had on the Field. Control of all monsters your opponent selected is switched to him/her and control of all other face-down monsters is switched to you.

Um, so you're randomly trading monsters? Eh, the wording needs a bit of work, I think.

Forget the rocks. On with the Gods.

Slifer the Executive Producer
Dragon/Effect
12 Star/Divine
? Atk / ? Def

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned if you used at least 20 dollars in Yu-Gi-Oh products and merchandises today. The Atk and Def of this card is equal to 50 x each dollar you spent on Yu-Gi-Oh products and merchandises, rounded up to the nearest dollar. If this card is destroyed or removed from play by a card your opponent controls, increase the costs of all Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game booster packs for your opponent by 50% until the rating of the anime "Yu-Gi-Oh GX" increases.

XD Alright, then.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Winged Beast/Effect
12 Stars/Divine
? ATK/? DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned, you must cluck. If you do not, this card is destroyed. This card gains 100 ATK for each chicken your opponent has eaten in his/her life. If this card is Special Summoned, you may revive the ghosts of all chickens your opponent has eaten and have them haunt him/her.

XD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Obelisk the Tormentor
Monster/God/Divine Beast/Effect/12*
Atk 4000/Def 4000
By sacrificing one "Mega Ultra Chicken" and one "Slifer the Executive Producer" on your side of the field, you can either give this monster infinite attack points or give your opponent an epileptic seizure. By yelling "TORMENT!!!!" really, really loudly, you may cause your opponent to defy logic and attack you anyway. If you are an anime character voiced by Dan Green, you may screw the rules without money.

Speaking of which...

Money
Normal Spell
Screw the rules.

Need I say more?

And just because I can't hold this back any longer...

Kaiba's Ego
Monster/Dark/Dragon/Effect/1000*
Atk ????/Def ???
This monster's combined attack and defense is equal to how highly you think of yourself on a scale from one to ten x1000. If you are playing this monster in a duel simulator, destroy that simulator. You may only summon this monster if you have used the effect of "Money" to screw the rules.

Alright, finished. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Silly Ichaste, forgetting the "Super" in our favorite Ra parody's name. For shame. XD

Watch the latest TAS episode. It's being called "Mega Ultra Chicken" right now.

Obelisk the Tormentor
Monster/God/Divine Beast/Effect/12*
Atk 4000/Def 4000
By sacrificing one "Super Ultra Mega Chicken" and one "Slifer the Executive Producer" on your side of the field, you can either give this monster infinite attack points or give your opponent an epileptic seizure. By yelling "TORMENT!!!!" really, really loudly, you may cause your opponent to defy logic and attack you anyway. If you are an anime character voiced by Dan Green, you may screw the rules without money.

That last part belongs on Slifer.

Speaking of which...

Money
Normal Spell
Screw the rules.

Need I say more?

Fair enough.

And just because I can't hold this back any longer...

Kaiba's Ego
Monster/Dark/Dragon/Effect/1000*
Atk ????/Def ???
This monster's combined attack and defense is equal to how highly you think of yourself on a scale from one to ten x1000. If you are playing this monster in a duel simulator, destroy that simulator. You may only summon this monster if you have used the effect of "Money" to screw the rules.

Alright, finished. XD

Um......who won't say ten?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
That's the point, you silly little man. And why would Kaiba never say ten?

And now for something completely different.

Sphere Grid
Equip Spell
When a "Wandering" monster is equipped with this spell card, you may discard two cards from your hand. If so, the effect of the selected "Wandering" monster becomes the same as that of any "Wandering" monster in your graveyard.

And now for something that's actually completely different...

Sacrificial Lambs
Normal Spell
Tribute any two tokens on your side of the field. Special summon one level seven or higher Dark monster from your deck.

Ojama Trio just received massive hate. Meh, this one I just made 'cause I felt like it. 0_o

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
That's the point, you silly little man. And why would Kaiba never say ten?

Exactly. Now, stop calling me little. It bugs me...

And now for something completely different.

Sphere Grid
Equip Spell
When a "Wandering" monster is equipped with this spell card, you may discard two cards from your hand. If so, the effect of the selected "Wandering" monster becomes the same as that of any "Wandering" monster in your graveyard.

...Um, I'm not too sure if that fits the whole "Sphere grid" idea of FFX. A basic stat boost in addition might be prudent.

And now for something that's actually completely different...

Sacrificial Lambs
Normal Spell
Tribute any two tokens on your side of the field. Special summon one level seven or higher Dark monster from your deck.

Ojama Trio just received massive hate. Meh, this one I just made 'cause I felt like it. 0_o

I'm calling Stray Lambs & Scapegoat, actually. ...Dark Magician support, perhaps? ......Not much comes to mind right now in the way of 7+ Darks...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Winged Dragon of Ra is *only* Mega Ultra Chicken even in the movie... Super was never part of it XD;

Back