• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
§acred†Beo!'s Path to Light and Darkness: Sinnohs Swan Song and OOC is accepted!

miley810's Portal 3: The New Generation is declined.
No rating! Though, I might add the storyline is fenceline minimum. There's a lot more you could go into, like why Glados went back to using humans after she made the robots specifically for testing. Why those humans specifically? Yeah, more detail.

ShinyDiamond's Bara's Storm is accepted!

Curious.' Survivor: Pokestyle ♪ is accepted!

Gallant's Pokémon – The Omega Plate is accepted!

Zero Darkness' Time of Shadows - Inheritance Cycle is accepted!

Raveness' The hero alliance is declined.
Roleplays nowadays need proper storyline with sufficient backstory, ratings and rules sections to be appropriate for these boards. Your roleplay has none of the above!

The Slice of Cheese's The Ruler of the Earth is declined.
It's fine! All you need is just a rules section!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Cookiez's Pokemon: A Darkness Rising is declined.
Though the background seems amusing, you'll need to go more indepth with the storyline. You need to tell the players what exactly they're getting themselves into!

RolePlayGirl 11's Warriors: Path Of Stars is declined.
It all seems pretty fine, the only thing you would need is background information of the series, at least a little bit, explaining some information for people who have never read the series before.

ShinyDiamond's IC thread is accepted!

FourCartridge's The Great Betrayal and The Hope of Arrid's Comet is accepted!

Manganum's Poképocalypse! and OOC is accepted!

miltankRancher's Parched Lands: A Godspeaker Roleplay is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
~Genevieve~'s Mysteries of Hoenn is accepted!

pokehunter5's Pokediscovery, the rift in time is accepted!

shinysweety's Warriors: Power Of The Stars is accepted!

Black Hawk's Pokemon: Groundon's revenge is declined.
You've pretty much explained nothing in the storyline. Where is this place? How did these earthquakes happen? What happened after the earthquakes? Who are you?

Black Hawk's Hetalia is declined.
Yeah... what the hell are you writing? This is less acceptable than the last! No storyline whatsoever!

Rafael p's Pokemon: Unova Masters is declined.
Roleplays on this forum nowadays need a more structured storyline than 'team rocket attacks randomly, you are chosen to help out'. Explain why Team Rocket has come back, especially to Unova (remember, Unova is set in the past compared to Red/Blue/Gold/Silver so you'd need to explain that too). Why did Professor Juniper pick new trainers and not previously existing ones? Ask yourself a lot of whos, whens, whys, hows, wheres and whats before posting again.

TheAmazingAipom's Pokemon the Secret of Stardust is accepted!

The warden's Pokémon: Legacy of the Dragon Islands is accepted!

Beegu's Project Millennium: Search for the Eighth Dragon is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Rafael p's Pokemon: Unova Masters is declined.
Better, but you need to explain things a little more. Why are Team Rocket looking for these dragons? How did they find Team Plasma? What is the situation with Unova at the moment? Go into more detail!

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong's Power rangers Dino Thunder:White Thunde is declined.
Okay, seriously... I have no idea what any of this... means. There's no punctuation, so that limits itself. The storyline itself is confusing since there are people (much like myself) who have no idea what the current Power Rangers storylines are so you'll need to explain who they are, who each individual is, who the bad guys are, what realm this is, what the Power Rangers do, etc. And, you need a rating.

Tokio's Pokémon Reborn: Synchronize is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Black Hawk's The Ranger Apprentice is declined.
There is no storyline, there's no rating. Please go into more detail!

zakallop's RP for pokemon and pokemon gens and RP's for pokemon and pokemon trainers is declined.
This also has no storyline.

miley810's Pokemon: The Zivito Region is accepted!

Zero Darkness's The Elementals Rise is accepted!

THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!'s Pokémon: Sinnoh's End is declined.
You already have this roleplay in the Corner that hasn't been inactive for two months.

Rafael p's Pokemon: Unova masters is accepted!

Raveness' Zeckrom is declined.
Yeah, uh, lack of any real storyline.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong's power Rangers Dino Thunder:Neo White Thunder is declined.
I seriously... can't understand any of this. There's limited punctuation, grammar, spelling, why did you include the background information about the production of the series? Yeah, um, yeah.

Quto's Earth and Sky: Pokemon Battle Royale! is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
SamuraiGallade's Pokemon: Life of Adventures is declined.
You're lacking a real storyline, a sign up template and a rating. Storylines must be more indepth, not just "HEY HO LET'S GO" kind of deal.

Zerin's IC thread is accepted!

Rick1234's Pokemon Diamond Mist is declined.
You're in the wrong section for hacks and fan made games. Click here for that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Quto's OOC is accepted!

The warden's IC thread is accepted!

Zerin's Wolf's Rain: Blood for Paradise is accepted!

AshleyKetchum's Konoha Adventures is declined.
I don't mind a Naruto universe roleplay, it's just you need a little bit of motive to go with the story. The setting is fine, you really have to have a little more for the players to do. Maybe they're a part of the ninja academy and just graduated or something? You also need a rating and a sign up template.

roen52's Kingdom Hearts: Ascending Darkness is accepted!

|Equinox|'s Disease Deoxys is accepted!

Black Hawk's Hetilia: Paint it White is declined.
The storyline is way too short, it barely explains anything about who this girl is or any motives behind it all. If you wish to keep this a secret, at least have some kind of backstory about the Hetalia series for those who have no idea what it's all about.

Mira's Inner Demon and OOC is accepted!

Tokio's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Brisingr122194's ... things are declined.
Those kinds of things are meant for the Roleplay Discussion Thread.

Sir Bastian's ... okay
So, these kinds of things are also very much for the Roleplay Discussion Thread, when you introduce yourself. With these boards, the threads that are accepted are roleplays and out of character threads only. If you want either thread's contents PM'd to you to post in the Roleplay Discussion Thread, I can totally do that for you.

sHiNyMoltres@Rayquaza*inverted*EvE's Pokemon Codex is declined.
You have no rating for one. And the storyline is the bare minimum. It's quite hard to understand, I had to read through it three times until I understood what it meant. I suggest you reread it and repost with proper grammar and punctuation.

The Immortal One's The Aides is accepted.

Black Hawk's Undile's War is declined.
Um... please repost this when it's not a huge block of unreadable text with all the rules and sign up unneatly shoved in it, thank you. Plus, I can tell you now the storyline is not nearly enough.

Raveness A Wonderful World is declined.
The idea is okay but you did not explain at all what these wonderful games are.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
-Grayscale-'s (& |Equinox|'s) OOC is accepted!

juniebug910's Inuyasha: Legend of the Shikon No Tama is accepted!

Black Hawk's Dimension Rift, Wolves of Chiel and Kung fu panda are all declined.
As I've said before, your storylines are not acceptable. You need to elaborate more, especially in a universe that isn't on Earth or Pokémon! You need to give background information, talk about the setting, what happened before and what is happening now.

Rafael p's OOC is accepted!

TheAmazingAipom's Planet of the Pokemon is accepted!

Raveness The Hunger Games is declined.
Again, like I said to Black Hawk, there is not enough information on this roleplay. For those who don't know the Hunger Games, they will come into this confused as you haven't laid down any information on how the games work and etc. Also, you have no rating.

Chirm's Voyage is accepted!

shinysweety's Warriors: Power Of The Stars is accepted!

~Genevieve~'s IC is accepted!

chef30's IC thread is accepted! Good luck, your OOC has been inactive for some time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
PkMnTrainer Yellow's Pokémon Fallout is accepted!

Raveness a world race is declined.
Your roleplay has all the things wrong with it like it has in previous submissions. I get the feeling you aren't reading these! ):

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
PkMnTrainer Yellow's IC is accepted!

aspie3000's Digimon Prophecy is accepted!

shinysweety's Pokémon Time Travelers is accepted!

Ruykii's Trainer Beckoning is declined.
Storyline on these boards nowadays needs to be far more detailed and specific. It can't just be anyone in anywhere, it needs a proper setting, a proper plot and a proper direction to it all. Roleplayers need to know where they're going when they sign up! You also need a rating on roleplays to post them into the corner.

darkpokeball's Pokemon: Armageddon Within is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Rafael p's PMD Legends of Time is declined.
I'm a little iffy on a roleplay completely mimicking the storyline of a game without really any changes or differences. Though I probably would have accepted it if you had a rating. d:

Black Hawk's Before the Gods... is declined.
I get a feeling you do not read this thread as there are still all the things wrong with it as the last times; lack of backstory, lack of ACTUAL rules, lack of rating. Please fix these!

Greiger's The Shattered Era is accepted!

luigimario84's The Connected Worlds is declined.
The storyline is lacking. Yes, all the worlds have formed together, but how did it happen? What is this new dimension and what's going on inside it? What is the conflict? What happened to the people who didn't get sucked in? Please elaborate!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Butch1's PokéPark - Shaking Mystery is declined.
Your lack of spelling makes me nervous. A roleplay corner isn't really the place you use text chat. I probably would have accepted it if you used correct grammar, punctuation and junk.

shinysweety's IC thread is accepted!

Mbrosforever's Wanderers is declined.
The storyline has potential, but can you explain where these wanderers came from? Why are they searching for a home? Also, you need a rules section and an empty sign up template (a filled one doesn't really count).

MilktankRancher's Uncharted Waters is accepted!

zapdos926's Remember, Remember is declined.
No rules section. x: But other than that, it's great!

Limanya's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
zapdos926's Remember Remember is accepted!

Limanya's OOC thread is accepted!

mzmingle's PMD: Forever Snowing is accepted!

TheMagaMan49's Pokémon High School is declined.
We already have a similar roleplay (Pokemon Trainer Academy) but even then, you would need an actual plot, a rules section and a rating.

Raveness My little pony is declined.
Honestly, I really have no idea what's going on. I've never seen My Little Pony, and so would many others, so the plot really means nothing to me. If it was going to be using characters from the show, you'd need to include a bit of background information so everybody understands.
Also, it has no rating. d:

Black Hawk's MLP: Discord Returns is declined.
The same issue as the above. And you also have no rating!

Greiger's IC thread is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
miley810's IC thread is accepted!

razaurman's pokemon D&D hybrid is declined.
If you want to share your ideas, please do so in the Roleplay Discussion Thread. Other members will leave suggestions there if they show interest! d:

dajman1996's Digimon Hunters: Rise of Chaosmon is accepted!
The font didn't roll over with the edited one properly, but I edited to what I thought was appropriate. Hope it's ok! d:

dajman1996's Digimon Trainer Academy is declined.
You'll have to explain to me how this is different to Pokemon Trainer Academy without the obvious "it's got digimon." And I don't think using the same names for headmaster and such for the academy is appropriate; Gary, Lance and such are a part of the Pokemon universe. Why don't use DigiDestined or Tamers from Digimon? Also, you'll need to develop on the plot a little more. The usual "high school!!" plot really is too vague for these boards.

MichaelatheUchiha's The Tabi Tournament is accepted!

miley810's Maximum Ride: Power Sprint is accepted!

aspie3000's What if They Were Real Part 2 is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
プリンセスサファイア's Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos is accepted!

Zero Darkness' The Advanced Force Arc is declined.
There is no problem with your story or anything, I just think that background information about Soul Reapers and other important things from the Bleach universe would be helpful to players who have not seen/read the series before.

Nideous' Skies of Arcadia, new beginnings is accepted!

aspie3000's New World Order is accepted!

Yagerbomb's IC thread is accepted!

gusfromholland's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Danger above is accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back