• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Well, I've finally found the perfect sixth Pokemon for my LeafGreen team : Aerodactyl, nicknamed Aera, Adamant nature, Rock Head ability. I trained her with the Exp. Share for a while, then by hand. I had a Dratini in that slot (also named Aera xP) but her moveset was terrible, so I finally gave up and decided to train Aerodactyl on a whim. Moveset is Wing Attack, Rock Slide, Earthquake & Double-Edge.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2010
Well i've made it to the pokemon league!
Shame my pokemon arn't quite up to scratch.
Limited to a level 63 charizard and lvl 57 garidos i think it may be a while before i get through this.
I don't wanna use my legendarys so atm they just get used when i need them to take damage so i can revive/heal my main pokemon (:
Furthest i've got is up to lance (:

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Well, I've finally found the perfect sixth Pokemon for my LeafGreen team : Aerodactyl, nicknamed Aera, Adamant nature, Rock Head ability. I trained her with the Exp. Share for a while, then by hand. I had a Dratini in that slot (also named Aera xP) but her moveset was terrible, so I finally gave up and decided to train Aerodactyl on a whim. Moveset is Wing Attack, Rock Slide, Earthquake & Double-Edge.

Onee-chan, do you haveth Diamond yet? Oh, and I just finished the game. For those who need to migrate all of their Hoenn Pokemon; put TM's, berries, and leftover items you'd give. I did that before I restarted my Emerald.

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
Years
Ahem. In LG, the Elite 4 pwned my Zapdos and Articuno w/ Lance's Aerodactil (sp?) with Ancientpower... it's too fast and i'm underleveled. ^^

Team:
Mr. Mime
Articuno
pidgeot
Slowbro
Charizard
Zapdos

Years
I just started a new game in Ruby. Here's my *short* progress so far.

Pokemon

Combusken - Lv. 23
Golbat - Lv. 22
Seedot - Lv. 20

I haven't evolved Seedot yet so he can get Synthesis at Lv. 21. I only have two badges so far, and my last save was in Mauville City.

It's not great, but I did this all in about 2-3 days, so that must be some kind of an accomplishment. =P

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
Years
I recently purchased an Action Replay and I used a code to get x999 Master Ball, x999 Rare Candy, x999 Lucky Egg, x999 Full Restore and ALL TM's and HM's. :D

My current Team:

Flareon(M) Lv. 50
Vaporeon (Bubbly, M) Lv. 20
Poliwag(F) Lv. 15
Onix(M) Lv. 35
Cubone(M) Lv. 19
Nosepass(F) Lv. 14

NOTE: I am using the rare candy's to boost levels. Thus why I have such a low level team. :D

Years
I finally got to Fuschia City after two gruelling routes either side of it. I mean gruelling as in the time it takes and all the PP it uses up since I'm only using Charizard. Struggle still OHKO'd most of them though ;D. I was then gonna go to the Safari Zone for the sole purpose of getting a Kangaskhan for my Diamond game but I couldn't be bothered, so I went and swept the Fuschia gym trainers and then Koga. I then went to Saffron and smashed everyone in the Fighting Dojo, before I saved my game.

My Charizard's now at level 63, I think.

Years
Current progress in Ruby:

Pokemon

Blaziken - Lv. 36
Solrock - Lv. 30
Nuzleaf - Lv. 28
Crobat - Lv. 27
Voltorb - Lv. 25

I just beat Norman a couple of hours ago, so I'm up to five badges now. My last save was in Mauville City, after having caught Voltorb in New Mauville.

I'm really happy my Golbat evolved into Crobat so early. Usually the tameness thing takes a while, but in this case, it only took me about 4-5 levels to evolve him. Now my main focus is getting my teams levels balanced out again, since Blaziken is miles ahead of everyone, due to me training him so hard for Norman (which I had to do, since Fighting is a clear advantage over Normal, and none of my other Pokemon know moves that could have taken Norman down like Blaziken does).

I'm still deciding who my last Pokemon will be. Obviously it'll be a Water-type, but I still haven't decided who yet. I'm leaning towards Spheal, so I'll have the added benefits of Walrein learning Ice-type attacks on his own. Ice is pretty much a necessary given on almost every team for the Elite 4, and since many Water-types don't get STAB for ice, while Walrein does, I'm probably going to go that direction, since that really helps against Dragon-type Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
I'm trying to get 200 Pokedex entries in Emerald for a Johto starter. Can it be any 200, or all 200 Hoenn Pokes? Because I have LG and FR I can use to replace Starters and Ruby/Sapphire exclusives.(I have Wireless adapters, but no cables.)

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
Years
All 200 Hoenn Pokes are needed.

Anyways... I FINALLY got a Raikou on my LG, but it's Quirky, and its IV'S are utter trash (0's across the board except for Attack [WTF?!?!?!] and HP.) I soft-resetted, and now I'm trying to find it again via the method listed in the FAQ, but to no avail.

EDIT: Caught it again, but it has the same crap IV's and nature. Guess I'll have to RESTART the game to get a good one...

Years
Current Progress

Pokemon

Blaziken - Lv. 37
Electrode - Lv. 34
Solrock - Lv. 33
Crobat - Lv. 32
Nuzleaf Lv. 28

Just beat Winona about a couple hours ago. Electrode destroyed her first three, and Solrock finished off what would otherwise be a tricky battle against Altaria pretty quickly with a couple of Rock Throw's (though Altaria did give me some fits, as Dragonbreathe did paralyze Solrock the first time it hit). The battle overall went pretty smoothly though, as Electrode had no trouble against Winona's birds.

Now, the tricky part is going to be training Nuzleaf. I swear, he's become almost impossible to train effectivily. His moveset right now is downright awful (Bullet Seed, yes, Bullet Seed is somehow his most powerful move), and he's having a hard time defeating anything I put him up against. Luckily I've gotten pretty close to the Safari Zone, so I can snatch myself a TM 22 and teach him SolarBeam. =P

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2008
just restarted emerald choose mudkip as my starter already marshtomp and close to the 1st gym

team so far
mashtomp level 19
shroomish level 17

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
Im currently going through victory road in leafgreen with my lv 60 flareon, lv 60 blastoise and lv 25 dratini(under training)

Years
I smashed the E4 on my Charizard-only run yesterday. Now all I plan to do is run into Suicune and capture it, hopefully with a good nature.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Day 3 :

Team :::
Level 29, Mudkip
Level 28, Golbat

Details :::
- Up to Watson's Gym. Tryed a few times and it's very hard with a flying and a water type.
- Thinking about catching a Poochyeena, but I don't know yet.

Will post again tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
Well, I caught Moltres (FireRed) in PokeBall, when it was awake and had half of his life ^^

PS. Or confused, paralyzed, whatever.

PoKeMonGODZ

The GODz of PkMn
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Dodgiest game file ever:

No Hacks No r4 No Action Replay just alot of time spent playing and trading :

350 pokemon in pokedex

Most pokemon caught

not even up to 1st gym

Also My friend has waited like 300 hours and he bred darkrai