• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Oh, he'll have a field day with that one.

You know what'd be even better?

13. A girl. A ginger girl. Man, he she'd be livin' it up.

... Amy?! O.O

I'm currently having a field day with fanfics. :D
New series = new Doctor = whole new epic fanficdom.

And a little bit of TenxMaster too... heheee....

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
The only ginger, British actor I can think of off the top of my head is Rupert Grint, aka Ron Weasley. >: (That's if they kept the Doctor male.)

Now I want to look up TenxMaster stuff on YouTube/ff.net

There the guy who played Vincent in Vincent and the Doctor

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
What about the guy who played the Russian Spy dude in 'Stormbreaker'? He's British, isn't he?

If Rupert Grint ends up being Thirteen, I might just implode. Or Supernova. Or just kinda cease to function. Because by then Doctor Who will have ceased to function.

On the subject of the Master returning, which I missed when I was spending the weekend getting lost in fields, I'd like to see the Master really threatening and evil again, not angsty. A storyline without Master angst would be nice as a change from his 'end' in the specials.

What I reckon they might do is cancel DW again before Thirteen and wait for it to be picked up again in ten years' time or something. It's a possibility.
Or perhaps Thirteen will be the film they've been discussing...

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
What about the guy who played the Russian Spy dude in 'Stormbreaker'? He's British, isn't he?

If Rupert Grint ends up being Thirteen, I might just implode. Or Supernova. Or just kinda cease to function. Because by then Doctor Who will have ceased to function.

On the subject of the Master returning, which I missed when I was spending the weekend getting lost in fields, I'd like to see the Master really threatening and evil again, not angsty. A storyline without Master angst would be nice as a change from his 'end' in the specials.

What I reckon they might do is cancel DW again before Thirteen and wait for it to be picked up again in ten years' time or something. It's a possibility.
Or perhaps Thirteen will be the film they've been discussing...

Doctor Who movie you say?
pigyears01.gif

I believe this is needed here.
No discussion.
This is also relevant seeing as this will be in the next film. Amirite?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Doctor Who movie you say?
pigyears01.gif

I believe this is needed here.
No discussion.
This is also relevant seeing as this will be in the next film. Amirite?

I could watch that four an hour and a half and not get bored. :D

At any rate, guys, forget the ginger British actors you know.

Think about those that you don't know. There are a lot of them, I'll bet. I mean, how many of you actually knew about Tennant or Smith before they became Doctor? xD It's also a shame for the actor...no matter how much of a blast they have, they'll be typecast as a 900-year-old human alien in a time-travelling 1950's police box dressed in a tweed jacket/5-dollar suit/bikie gear/clown clothes/cricketty-cricket stuff/griffindor scarf/dodgy overcoat.

and I'm thinking about writing an Eleven episode fic involving him travelling into a book and going "WTF IS THIS!?"

Kon~

Years
and I'm thinking about writing an Eleven episode fic involving him travelling into a book and going "WTF IS THIS!?"

I'm in the midsts of writing a TenxMaster AU from the End of Time (because I want them to be together, dammit!) and an Eleven and Amy on Hitchemus thing which will make sense to no one except me as no one else has read The Year of Intelligent Tigers. But it takes place on Poosh, so there we go. :3

That's... ah. Sorry, what were we talking about again? *entranced*

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years

I just need a moment. I'm a tiny bit spellbound. : 3

I'm thinking about writing an Eleven episode fic involving him travelling into a book and going "WTF IS THIS!?"

I'm considering writing a fic with Ten and Jack being transported into the Star Trek: TOS universe. Because Captain Jack flirting with Captain Kirk would be the highlight of my liiife. 8 3

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
There is that rumor that they're making an American Doctor Who movie starring Johnny Depp...

Kon~

Years
There is that rumor that they're making an American Doctor Who movie starring Johnny Depp...

Ohpleasegod let that be just a rumour.

As much as I love Doctor Who, and as much as I love Johnny Depp, the two should never be combined.

Surely people have learned by now that British TV shows should never be Americanised unless you want to fail, and fail hard?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Ohpleasegod let that be just a rumour.

As much as I love Doctor Who, and as much as I love Johnny Depp, the two should never be combined.

Surely people have learned by now that British TV shows should never be Americanised unless you want to fail, and fail hard?

I can see it now!
"*The sound of the Tardis landing.
A door opening.
A foot, or rather a boot appears.
And out comes captain Jack."

Wow. That's lame.
But I feel it's well needed, not a sonic screwdriver a, compass that somehow opens doors, mai God.

Matt Smith in a pirates costume =D

Kon~

Years
I can see it now!
"*The sound of the Tardis landing.
A door opening.
A foot, or rather a boot appears.
And out comes captain Jack."

Wow. That's lame.
But I feel it's well needed, not a sonic screwdriver a, compass that somehow opens doors, mai God.

Matt Smith in a pirates costume =D

Only if he can wear a fez. :D

There now begs the question; What happens when Captain Jack walks into a bar for a fresh bottle of rum and bumps into Captain Jack, there to pick up all the loverly pirate boys he can?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
There now begs the question; What happens when Captain Jack walks into a bar for a fresh bottle of rum and bumps into Captain Jack, there to pick up all the loverly pirate boys he can?

Everyone in the universe is deafened by the noise of the most dangerous creatures known to man: Fangirls.

[Insert another shameless reference to Captain Kirk here. Again.]

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years

Did you just use American and Doctor Who in one sentence?

THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO EXPLODE AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NOOOO THERES NO DOCTOR TO SAVE US NOW THE SILENCE IT COMESSSSSSS

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Did you just use American and Doctor Who in one sentence?

THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO EXPLODE AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NOOOO THERES NO DOCTOR TO SAVE US NOW THE SILENCE IT COMESSSSSSS

thumbsup.php.jpg

Annnd calllm.

And to ^ you posted a fanfic on here?
*wants to read*
Link me to single post please?
OR SHALL I JUST LOOK MYSELF ? >=[

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
FEZ!

Not here, I'm afraid. On FF.net. It's under the same username, so go and have a look if you want.

I'm too scared to post my fanfiction here. On some other forums I'm the creative writing mod; here I'll just get eaten alive by the people who actually know what they're doing when it comes to creative writing. XD

To be honest, a fez doesn't calm me. It makes me excited about fezzes. XD
I've never really liked fezzes, but perhaps Eleven can change that. : 3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
FEZ!

Not here, I'm afraid. On FF.net. It's under the same username, so go and have a look if you want.

I'm too scared to post my fanfiction here. On some other forums I'm the creative writing mod; here I'll just get eaten alive by the people who actually know what they're doing when it comes to creative writing. XD

To be honest, a fez doesn't calm me. It makes me excited about fezzes. XD
I've never really liked fezzes, but perhaps Eleven can change that. : 3

I know Eleventy has sure changed my opinion on fezzes XD
I really had no interest at all in them, but fezzes are now like a fashion statement =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back