• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh boy Halloween is coming! I can't wait to go trick-or-treating this year!"

What are you guys doing for Halloween this year?

• Trick-or-treating

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Giving out candy

• Going to a haunted house(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Having/invited to a party

• Watching movies/TV at home

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Absolutely nothing.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Other plans not mentioned

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • We don't celebrate Halloween in my country.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I play Dungeons & Dragons every Wednesday and Hallowe'en falls on a Wednesday this year so I'll be at a friend's house (probably?) ignoring the door that day.

If DnD is cancelled or it weren't happening, the plan would be to plunk down and play a scary video game while my roommates watch because they're wusses and won't play any themselves but love watching, pausing only to hand out candy to kids at the door because my roommates also refuse to do that. (Although I'd probably be able to make them do one or the other.)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I usually have class Wednesday nights, but I have it off this Halloween! :D Why couldn't that have been last year when they were showing Ghostbusters at the movie theatre? ;___;

My plan is either:

A) Stay home, put on some Halloween music, and hand out candy at the door. I wasn't home last year and apparently we got a lot more kids then we were expecting last time around.

2) I'm searching and holding out hope that someone in Toronto is screening Ghostbusters. If they are, I am there.

3) Maybe going down town for a "Day of the Dead" (or whatever it is actually called. That Mexican holiday?) food truck festival at night. I hate entry tickets though. I don't want to pay to get in if I need to pay for the food too

4) Whatever I end up doing, I for sure what to give Slender a shot. And maybe this... pixel game Lightning told me about that I can't remember the name of

EDIT: 5) Most importantly, watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
To be honest I don't do much on Halloween,maybe sit around and watch a scary movie or two for a couple of hours.We always have a stock of candy somewhere in the cupboard,in case people who are trick and treating come,but all I really do on Halloween is eat candy and watch movies :|.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I really don't have any idea what I'm doing for Halloween. My main plan on Oct 31st is to visit my nan, as it's also her birthday then.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'll be doing the same thing I do every night. School/work stuff, poking around online, playing games, whatever. I haven't done anything for Halloween in years...we don't even get any trick-or-treaters so I don't even hand out candy.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'll be doing the same thing I do every night. School/work stuff, poking around online, playing games, whatever. I haven't done anything for Halloween in years...we don't even get any trick-or-treaters so I don't even hand out candy.
Well, you should stock up on candy anyway. So that when no one shows up, you'll have lots of candy to eat.

...this may or may not be my plan

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I'm gonna do the same thing I did last year.
In other words, I plan on spending the night of the 31st and early hours of the 1st watching horror movies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I probably won't be doing too much, unless I happen to catch wind of a good Halloween party going on in town. Then I might go to it, weather permitting. Unfortunately, I ain't in college anymore, and college always meant a steady supply of Halloween events to attend that I miss dearly now.

I still bought myself a costume yesterday just in case...

Years
im a senor in high school plus its a pain in the ass trick or treating in Florida the heats crazy even in fall
Ironic you say that since it actually got rather cool in Florida this year in time for Halloween :P

Anyways, Im likely doing nothing towards Halloween.. maybe listening to some Halloween-themed music or maybe "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on ABC.. I haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was 6 or 7 years old D:

blue

gucci
Years
Not much, probably watch a couple of scary movies. Originally had plans but they kinda fell through but it's cold out soooo ;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont do anything on Halloween except buy some candy and try to find a horror movie to watch.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I always go trick-or-treating during Halloween and that's what I did this afternoon. I love dressing up in a costume and going from door to door saying "trick or treat," so... yeah.

Back