• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craftrum - The PokéCommunity Minecraft SMP Server

NatureKeeper

Ah, about time, Sotomura. The old thread was very, very outdated.

I won't be able to log in for quite a while, though..

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Awesome to see a new thread, hopefully with that comes with a new lease of life. Can we use this thread as any Craftrum related chat but not with SPAM?

Ask for admin favours- We won't do anything for you unless we're supposed to.
Well this has never happened before.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Awesome to see a new thread, hopefully with that comes with a new lease of life. Can we use this thread as any Craftrum related chat but not with SPAM?

Well this has never happened before.

Yes, you can post about anything related ot Craftrum, as long as it isn't stupid, pointless and annyoing. :P

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
Yes, you can post about anything related ot Craftrum, as long as it isn't stupid, pointless and annyoing. :P

Well in this case I will say that Sotomura has broken the space-time continuum with Madeira and all portals Nether and End have unlinked...

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Woot! Finally a Craftrum thread. :D

Well in this case I will say that Sotomura has broken the space-time continuum with Madeira and all portals Nether and End have unlinked...

I hear Maruno has built a bridge in the end back to the island? At least we can get back to the enderman farms and such.
I know I haven't been on much, but I'll try to play more!

Also, Jake/Nathan, what happened to the NPCs?

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
Oh yeah, I helped with that when we had just started it. Portals are now working better, some may still decide to make new exits but mine wasn't too far from where it should be going (Shame it doesn't go back to my house upon trying to return)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Spoiler:

I've been experiencing a whole lot of lag on the server. :(
It might just be spawn area though.

I had an idea. What do you think about having town/area previews on the thread? Like users could take a peak at the towns/areas on the server. Or you could promote certain places for a certain amount of time.

Last edited:

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
Gah, my skin looks so fugly...
I should probably add something more to the everywhere-that-isn't-the-head.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I tried to remember everyone, but I couldn't. xD I was going to add Jake, but his skin was Steve. ;x

Updated one:

Craftrum5.png

Last edited:
Years
ben why does max's skin have white teeth but your skin has black teeth

Anyway just posting to say that I've updated the Ender Farm a little, though the ceiling still needs changing. I removed the fence barrier, so hopefully that should reduce deaths especially if you dont go walking through the Endermen. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Woot! Finally a Craftrum thread. :D

I hear Maruno has built a bridge in the end back to the island? At least we can get back to the enderman farms and such.
I know I haven't been on much, but I'll try to play more!

Also, Jake/Nathan, what happened to the NPCs?

They can be a little buggy a times. If they don't return when you're on for a decent period then either Jake's removed them or something icky has gone wrong, since othewise, they should be there.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
ben why does max's skin have white teeth but your skin has black teeth

Anyway just posting to say that I've updated the Ender Farm a little, though the ceiling still needs changing. I removed the fence barrier, so hopefully that should reduce deaths especially if you dont go walking through the Endermen. :3

It's the other way around. Mine's the one with the black line. (I've got no teeth that's why it's black)

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
A new guy showed up yesterday, he said he was looking for 'Revolutionary war'

How do these people get in without knowing what kind of server we have?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
There have been a few new people I think. They probably don't read the thread to see what kind of server this is. x]

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Today i'm going christmas shopping!
I have no idea where to leave everyones presents though, any ideas?

Just killed the wither but it blew up my star... :(

Last edited:
Back