• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CSS Help & Resources

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
If you make a mock up on MS paint for what you want, someone might help you, because I have no idea what you're asking for I'm afraid, maybe you could explain it a little better?

Years
---Signature Here---
I don't see anything wrong with the code you posted, unless that's not what you're looking for. :\

Unless below is what you're looking for.

---Signature Here---

You also gotta remember to make it so Chrome users can also see your border radius effects. :\

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Some people have been telling me that the borders on my CSS box are not rounded when it is? Is it because they aren't using FF or something?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
This. You need to add the -webkit-border-radius element to make it compatible with the webkit based Opera and Chrome (or was that Chrome and Safari?).
Thanks! :D

But how do you add it in? I added it in and it gave be a square corner :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
You use Firefox, right? You have to have both the webkit and the moz one in there with the same value in order for it to appear the same way in both Chrome and Firefox.
I tried but it doesn't work :/ How do I put it in the same value order?

Years

I tried but it doesn't work :/ How do I put it in the same value order?

If the element moz-border-radius:20px, then you should use -webkit-border-radius:20px for the webkit border radius element so they show up exactly the same in a browser.

Jeez, I swear, sometimes trying to guide people along with these codes is like trying to get a cat to actually do some tricks.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Thanks man, is pretty awesome, a bit different to use, but awesome!

pspdude

:o super shinx?
Years
Help when ever I add a CSS signature it always ends up like this even when i use the no-repeat command

Help when ever I add a CSS signature it always ends up like this even when i use the no-repeat command
Untitled-2ert.png
This is my code
Code:
[CENTER]background:url('http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pspdude_2008/Background_by_CinnamonGirlMika-2.png');color:white;width:100%;padding:20px:no-repeat;"]

Pspdude Ish Amazing :O!

[IMG]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pspdude_2008/zek.gif[/IMG]                                 [IMG]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pspdude_2008/reshi.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=Black]Thx  [U]Jefelin [/U]for the sprites[U] :)[/U][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Two questions:
1. How do you make invisible scrollbars?
2. How do you insert a box around a picture and text?

I guess I can answer #1...
It really isn't hard, and you asked me before but I was just being mean, keke.

The truth is, my scrollbar isn't invisible, it's behind another box.
The first box, my Main Sig Box, holds another box, that box, has overflow set to hidden.
Inside THAT box, is my scrolling box, I made THAT box the exact number of pixels that the scrollbar is, wider than the box before it.

Since the box before it has objects that overflow set to hidden, the scrollbar is just slightly off to the right.
Mind you, if you've got your scrollbars amped up to be massive you can still see the scrollbars...

Here is an example...

WOLOLOL
THIS TEXT SCROLLS
SCROLL ME
\
/
\
/\
/\/\/
SCROLL ME
///
/
/
SCROLL ME
MOAR
MOAR
MOAR
WLWOWLRJOAF
faefa
fefwer 3rw
FILLERTEXT
/
SEE?!

Here is the code...

[div="width: 200px; height: 220px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden;"][div="width: 220px; height: 220px; background-color: transparent; overflow: auto;"] STUFF GOES HERE [/div][/div]

Notice the 2nd box is 20 pixels wider than the 1st?
It just sohappens that scrollbars on my PC are 20px wide, and most computers are that, or smaller, anything else and either you've got bad eyesight or you should make your scrollbars smaller, as large scrollbars are SO aesthetically displeasing, ammirite?

Feel free to change it as you see fit...

Have fun kid!

Last edited:
Years
Is there a way to justify text to a div that works under PC's implementation of CSS? I'd like to use "text-align: justify" but that doesn't seem to work.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Strangely enough, it doesn't. Well, my only suggestion would be to just use paragraphing with the enter button and possibly that with a combination of letter-spacing in span every now and then. I researched a little, tried a few things, but I don't know of any other codes that would pose an alternative.

Years
Strangely enough, it doesn't. Well, my only suggestion would be to just use paragraphing with the enter button and possibly that with a combination of letter-spacing in span every now and then. I researched a little, tried a few things, but I don't know of any other codes that would pose an alternative.
I'm worried that if I start playing with letter spacing, it's not going to render the same across different browsers and OSs, so it's probably not worth the hassle. It's pretty close to what I want as-is. Worst case scenario I could just do it in photoshop and use the image. It's just harder to change.

Back