< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Game Development > Games Showcase Demo Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 667 70.81%
Alright! 143 15.18%
Average 61 6.48%
Awful.. 17 1.80%
Abomination.... 54 5.73%
Voters: 942. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post Reply

Old November 11th, 2015 (1:11 AM).
The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
If the mystery gift is supposed to be shiny data why did I get summon stones and Hyper Beam instead?

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 17th, 2015 (6:23 AM).

Hi! First of all, thank to Raonak for this awesome game, I really enjoyed it.

Now I have a couple of question, since these are the only things I need to do to complete the game so far:

1) I can't access the Silph Co. even if I have the Silph ID, so I can't capture Koffing in the undergroud lab... Any solution?
2) Where can I find Scyther? I've searched it during night and day, but it isn't where it's supposed to be (Viridis Islands)...
3) Also I'm missing Seel, can't find it anywhere, and the quest log say "Location:???"... Any help?
Old November 19th, 2015 (3:21 PM).

Quote:
2) Where can I find Scyther? I've searched it during night and day, but it isn't where it's supposed to be (Viridis Islands)...
Search better, he's there.
Quote:
3) Also I'm missing Seel, can't find it anywhere, and the quest log say "Location:???"... Any help?
I believe he's not been implemented in the game yet.

I have some questions/bugs myself.
I think there's a bug with the Thunderstone reward from Oak's sidequest, because I didn't get it even though I completed the sidequest.
Also, I encountered a lvl7 Spearow shiny in Ignis Volcano, which I believe is not supposed to be in the encounter possibilities, it must have been overridden because it was a shiny encounter.
Old November 20th, 2015 (12:40 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpzx View Post
Search better, he's there.

I believe he's not been implemented in the game yet.

I have some questions/bugs myself.
I think there's a bug with the Thunderstone reward from Oak's sidequest, because I didn't get it even though I completed the sidequest.
Also, I encountered a lvl7 Spearow shiny in Ignis Volcano, which I believe is not supposed to be in the encounter possibilities, it must have been overridden because it was a shiny encounter.
If you don't mind me asking, did the pookedex register it? Because I found a shiny rattata on route 16 which shouldn't be possible, and it wouldn't register it.
Old November 20th, 2015 (3:35 PM). Edited November 21st, 2015 by Maruno.

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, did the pookedex register it? Because I found a shiny rattata on route 16 which shouldn't be possible, and it wouldn't register it.
Something weird happened. I used the pokedex probably like 100 times with nothing happening, so I spent some time defending, letting it attack, then used pokedex again, nothing. After about 10min I had enough, I used an attack and just before it landed the pokedex worked, I got the shiny data and the spearow lost its shininess before dying.

Update : met a shiny Ekans low leveled (12 or something) in Ignis Volcano. I managed to confuse it and when it hit itself in confusion I got the shiny data.
Old November 21st, 2015 (5:04 PM).

Can any one help me? I downloaded the zip but my apple labtop dosen't let me open anything?
Old November 22nd, 2015 (7:44 AM).

So i notice there was a new update (.753), so i try udpdating it but it wont finiish for some reason ( the update keep being a .zip file) and i cant get the mystery gift that way. I tried installing it manually and i cant open the launcher for .753.Idk what to do?
Old November 23rd, 2015 (2:56 PM).
Moogle King

So its been a very long time since i last played this. Downloading the new demo right now I'm very excited to see whats changed
My Fc
Heart Gold :2665 6006 1739
Platinum:2536 4356 0309

Old November 23rd, 2015 (4:12 PM).
Brony Hacker

I believe the last time I played was before the demo was shortened. I plan to get back into it when I can. How much has the story changed since anyway?
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, "actively" making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapped assigned maps. Hoping for more some time.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing my hack as a fanfic.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old November 24th, 2015 (7:57 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Awesome99 View Post
I'm also getting this error, but on windows. Could someone help please, much appreciated!
UPDATE: Actually you just have to open it without the launcher, RPG_RT.exe, in the Pokemon Eevee Folder. :D
Thank you for this, I love you.
I been trying to play this for about a month but not been able too, Every time I launch the game, it tells me to "update the game" so I click on that and it starts downloading something that is 5mb big and then "Could not update game because application is in use". Then: "Failed to load game configurations. Input String had an incorrect format." "Game as been updated".
Then everything repeats.
So I tried everything, font fix, Redownload, Launch as admin, force quit the game while it's download so that the game isn't "in use". but nothing :/

So again, Thank you. Let's hope this game is as good as it seems and as people say.
Old November 25th, 2015 (8:06 PM). Edited November 25th, 2015 by Alilatias.
:~Midnight Blue Moon~:

Send a message via AIM to Alilatias
I need some help.

About two weeks ago, I ran the game fine, until I suddenly got an error that prevented me from starting up the game period from then on out. The error after clicking 'Start Game' on the launcher said 'Failed to start Game. Cannot create a file when that file already exists.'

This was a persistent problem, likely related to something in the folder because redownloading the game and booting it up on a different folder resulted in the game running as normal. Making a copy of the old folder didn't work either. However, I could not retrieve my save file, on account of not knowing where the save files are and where the game reads the files from. I eventually gave up, deleted the old folder, and began playing again through the new folder.

However, a few minutes ago, the same error began happening again. It's likely unrelated to game progress because I had completed the current demo with the old folder, while I had barely defeated Bugsy in this new file.

I don't think it's related to Mystery Gift either, I initially thought it broke my old folder because it started happening after I stopped playing after downloading the Mystery Gift. This time, I didn't download the Mystery Gift.

I'd appreciate any help on this.
Old November 26th, 2015 (4:06 PM).

Hi! My friend and I are trying to play this game together. She downloaded it onto her computer, and I downloaded it to mine. She did the little update, and got the mystery gift, and started playing with no problem.

I, on the other hand.. It won't update, nor will it let me play the game. For both things, it says "Cannot load a reference assembly for execution." I've deleted the game and redownloaded it several times, hoping that might fix it.. But it hasn't. It still keeps doing the same thing.

I'm using Windows 7 because 10 sucks.
Old December 6th, 2015 (1:49 AM).

i had the same problem...what u have to do is take all your files in your "save backup" folder and put them somewhere else...i put mine on my desktop idk if u can delete them or make a new folder...hope this helped.

-Steelminer12
Old December 10th, 2015 (7:27 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelminer12 View Post
i had the same problem...what u have to do is take all your files in your "save backup" folder and put them somewhere else...i put mine on my desktop idk if u can delete them or make a new folder...hope this helped.

-Steelminer12
Hi Steel, I don't know if you intended that for me or not, but I looked for a "Save Backup" folder, and do not have one. I don't even have a "Save" folder. Where would they be? Also, this what I have in my folders besides the maps: imgur.com/F84KEr7

-Ash
Old December 11th, 2015 (8:29 PM).
:~Midnight Blue Moon~:

Send a message via AIM to Alilatias
I believe steel's reply was directed at me.

In any case, thank you. It worked! I simply moved the files somewhere outside of the Eevee Edition folder, seems anywhere works.

(...Although I wonder WHY those files in that specific location would prevent the game from booting up. Strange.)
Old December 11th, 2015 (9:31 PM).
LixGames.com

Looks great! Can't wait to play it!
Old December 21st, 2015 (12:31 PM).
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
If the mystery gift is supposed to be shiny data why did I get summon stones and Hyper Beam instead?
Mystery Gift will keep on changing from time to time. Right now it's a poison resist item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.Flame View Post
I believe the last time I played was before the demo was shortened. I plan to get back into it when I can. How much has the story changed since anyway?
The story is mostly the same, but there's a bunch of new areas, corrupted pokemon, dialogue, features & polish. It's one gym further into the game than 0.6 was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshFox View Post
Hi! My friend and I are trying to play this game together. She downloaded it onto her computer, and I downloaded it to mine. She did the little update, and got the mystery gift, and started playing with no problem.

I, on the other hand.. It won't update, nor will it let me play the game. For both things, it says "Cannot load a reference assembly for execution." I've deleted the game and redownloaded it several times, hoping that might fix it.. But it hasn't. It still keeps doing the same thing.

I'm using Windows 7 because 10 sucks.
Looks like the launcher isn't playing nicely; You can manually boot the game by going in the Pokemon Eevee folder and selecting RPG_RT.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
I believe steel's reply was directed at me.

In any case, thank you. It worked! I simply moved the files somewhere outside of the Eevee Edition folder, seems anywhere works.

(...Although I wonder WHY those files in that specific location would prevent the game from booting up. Strange.)
Yeah, there's a bug with the 0.753 launcher which causes it to stop starting when a 5th backup has been created. I'll be releasing an update in the week to address that.
Version 0.753 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Old December 22nd, 2015 (8:21 PM).
Brony Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post

The story is mostly the same, but there's a bunch of new areas, corrupted pokemon, dialogue, features & polish. It's one gym further into the game than 0.6 was.
Wasn't there something about an AI change in character or something?
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, "actively" making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapped assigned maps. Hoping for more some time.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing my hack as a fanfic.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old December 24th, 2015 (7:41 AM).

darkdoom. you can synthesise items for only half of the pokemon types. The other half don't register/work
Old January 3rd, 2016 (3:18 AM).

Hi! I've been playing the game for quite some time now and I find it really cool (I just beat GeoSigma!). Good luck for the following versions!
Anyways, I just wanted to ask how to apply the Launcher to my game (I just realized it’s needed for the Mystery Gift and that I’ve missed a lot of cool things), because it tells me my game isn't up to date (although I'm playing version 1.753) and it’s unable to install an update. Does anyone know what I can do? I’m playing on a Windows Vista OS. Thanks for any answers!
PS : Will Xenon’s grave appear in the Storyline or is it just an Easter Egg ?
Old February 17th, 2016 (10:09 AM).
norмal rυleѕ don'т apply тo мe...
Silver Tier

Nature: Naughty
May I ask If this game completed?
Old February 19th, 2016 (12:00 AM).

Nature: Quiet
So first of all, I have to commend you for making a very, very addicting game. I started playing earlier this evening and by the time I got to Chuck's Gym, it was almost midnight. Didn't even realize the time had passed.

Bonus points to this game because Eevee is my all time favorite Pokemon.

Also the medium awareness everyone has is just perfect, I couldn't stop laughing.

I also like how you included Crystal and Silver, and especially how Silver develops over the story. This is the kind of character arc I wish he'd gotten in the canon games.

Spoiler:
Also the fight against Zero and your Eevee buddy becoming Eeveeon made me a little emotional. **** you, Zero, how dare you hurt my baby
Old February 19th, 2016 (12:54 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel-O View Post
Just a question, is this game completed?
This thread is labeled with a large yellow graphic before the title, which says "DEMO." If you look at the initial post, it lists the version number as 0.753. Typically versions below 1.0 are beta or unfinished.

Please, next time you have a question, take a moment to just LOOK at the thread first. The Demo tag on the thread couldn't be more obvious as you browse the forum.
Old February 19th, 2016 (3:22 PM).
norмal rυleѕ don'т apply тo мe...
Silver Tier

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by daigotsurezan View Post
This thread is labeled with a large yellow graphic before the title, which says "DEMO." If you look at the initial post, it lists the version number as 0.753. Typically versions below 1.0 are beta or unfinished.

Please, next time you have a question, take a moment to just LOOK at the thread first. The Demo tag on the thread couldn't be more obvious as you browse the forum.
ohh right didn't notice it at all
Old February 20th, 2016 (9:36 PM).
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Been bugfixing like mad, got a few of the big ones fixed up, namely backup saves getting full in the launcher, and eevee unequiping items.

A maintenance patch should be out within the week, it will fix various glitches, and add a few more side stuff. It won't advance the story though, that's for the next major update which will be out hopefully before the end of march.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.Flame View Post
Wasn't there something about an AI change in character or something?
Yeah, a few of them were reworked. The order you fight them rearranged too. and they're called hypervisors now (as AI's didn't really make any sense in terms of what they were)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmettychoglas View Post
darkdoom. you can synthesise items for only half of the pokemon types. The other half don't register/work
Yeah, takes a lot of time implementing and testing the refining system, so i've only got to half of them so far. New type refinements come every update though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zex022 View Post
Hi! I've been playing the game for quite some time now and I find it really cool (I just beat GeoSigma!). Good luck for the following versions!
Anyways, I just wanted to ask how to apply the Launcher to my game (I just realized it’s needed for the Mystery Gift and that I’ve missed a lot of cool things), because it tells me my game isn't up to date (although I'm playing version 1.753) and it’s unable to install an update. Does anyone know what I can do? I’m playing on a Windows Vista OS. Thanks for any answers!
PS : Will Xenon’s grave appear in the Storyline or is it just an Easter Egg ?
It's one of those weird bugs which only effects some people, works perfectly for me, but others have issues. I've got a workaround, so that it doesn't check the version of the game when doing mystery gift anymore.
That fix will come with the next update should fix that, for the most part.

The details surrounding Xenon's death will appear as a future plot point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel-O View Post
May I ask If this game completed?
Not yet. Still a few big updates to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vella View Post
So first of all, I have to commend you for making a very, very addicting game. I started playing earlier this evening and by the time I got to Chuck's Gym, it was almost midnight. Didn't even realize the time had passed.

Bonus points to this game because Eevee is my all time favorite Pokemon.

Also the medium awareness everyone has is just perfect, I couldn't stop laughing.

I also like how you included Crystal and Silver, and especially how Silver develops over the story. This is the kind of character arc I wish he'd gotten in the canon games.

Spoiler:
Also the fight against Zero and your Eevee buddy becoming Eeveeon made me a little emotional. **** you, Zero, how dare you hurt my baby
Hah, thanks for the kind words
Can't wait for people to experience what chapter 7 and onwards will contain.
Version 0.753 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links