• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
There's multiple things you can do once it's paralyzed, such as Leech Seed, PoisonPowder, Sand Attack, and Smokescreen that could all stretch out the battle and make victory more attainable. You also can use revives and potions to simply outlast Kadabra as Leech Seed or Poison does its job. I've battled Sabrina countless times and have managed to beat her every time I tested it. It's not easy, but it's more than doable and it's supposed to be hard.
Well once you paralyze it you are unable to poison it that's the first bad thing :/
Could we at least get Toxic somewhere in Saffron? :D
Or Focus Sash at least? :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
Wow, I'm feeling kind off weird. First thing to do in the morning? **** breakfast, I want to see Ash Gray.

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
You guys it really isnt hard to beat sabrina. Yeah it may take several times but shes a gym leader. Its suppose to be hard. Jus use leach sead and poison powder for double hp draining and then use agility or double team to have a greater cause of her missing then hit her with quick attacks to ensure u get attack off. Try those tactics and see if it works.

Years
Could you at least let it use other attacks? Being outsped is one thing, but you don't even give us a chance when it uses Psybeam every single turn.

I did grind my pikachu up to beat it, but it also started off using calm mind instead of psybeam sometimes, so maybe you're just unlucky. Because if you outspeed it and it uses calm mind first, then you should be able to get in 2 thunderbolts like I did and beat it easily.

ThinkingwithPokemon

Challenger
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2018
I have found a bug. When you start the game and go to the pc, after you quit the pc for some reason when you walk around the bubble is there and says what would you like to do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
what do i do to get into kogas gym?

How do I get into Koga's Gym? I don't understand the statue's riddle.
The intent of the riddle when it says that you must "turn South" is that you must face the back of the statue. The intent of the riddle when it says you must "go back" is that you must hit the Back button while facing the back of the statue. This will open the secret entrance to Koga's mansion.

This is what is listed on the first page in Metapod's help section. Take a second to examine it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
@Zumba: And, will you go ahead and point how is that to be done, when the Kadabra outspeeds EVERYTHING, and kills them in one shot, with an attack that never misses

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
@Zumba: And, will you go ahead and point how is that to be done, when the Kadabra outspeeds EVERYTHING, and kills them in one shot, with an attack that never misses

I don't know about everyone else since this seems to be the topic of discussion in the past few pages but here's my current team:

Charmander: 26
Ivysaur: 26
Kadabra: 26
Picachu: 26
Nidoking: 27
Gyrados: 30

All of them have been caught, raised, and evolved regularly in battles (i used the moon stone on nidorino obviously)

Now Kadabra's only level 35. I leech seeded with ivysaur, it killed me, and then my gyrados Thrash otk'd after the one leech seed. So at those level's if I had no problem, I can't imagine how with whatever team everyone else has built raising them to level 30 or higher isn't good enough to kill kadabra.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
And there is the issue. You see, one part (An important part), is that many will be wanting to do this with Ash's pokemon.

At this point, the team would be (In your level range):
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pidgeotto
Pikachu

Out of all these, Pikachu is the fastest. It won't outspeed Kadabra before level 40 or so, which is a tad too much. All of them will just die in a single hit. Nothing else in the game is even nearly as hard, and requires no level grinding. :/

If I made my own team, I would easily be cheesing through the battle at ridiculously low levels.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
And there is the issue. You see, one part (An important part), is that many will be wanting to do this with Ash's pokemon.

At this point, the team would be (In your level range):
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pidgeotto
Pikachu

Out of all these, Pikachu is the fastest. It won't outspeed Kadabra before level 40 or so, which is a tad too much. All of them will just die in a single hit. Nothing else in the game is even nearly as hard, and requires no level grinding. :/

If I made my own team, I would easily be cheesing through the battle at ridiculously low levels.

I grinded Pikachu to Lv 34/35 (and the rest of my team to lv 26 or so) and I beat her easily. And I use Ash's team.

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
Here is my team that i used for all those who are complaining bout my technique i said earlier.

bulbasaur-36
Charizard-37
squirtle-35
Pikachu-41
Pidgeotto-35

NOTE* all legitimatly leveled up, faced almost every trainer from beginning to end of beta and used EXP share. So if i can beat sabrina with ash's pokemon after several frustrating attempts, u can too. BELIEVE! lol.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
thank you zumba and fizz that's what I'm trying to get across. Doesn't matter what team you're using the battle is possible, level grind a little, that's how you play the game. It's not supposed to be easy people! You want easy, go play Pokemon Sako.

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Just a suggestion. Make most of the Team Rocket battles, double battles. It'll take 15 minutes tops to add the scripting change to the battles ;)

Back