• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth and Ideals (OOC)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
This is the out-of-character thread for this RP. Signups and OOC discussion goes here. The IC thread can be found here.
Plot:

Spoiler:

Your Role

Spoiler:

Rules:
1- Be polite to other roleplayers.

2- No godmodding or powerplaying (automatically assuming you dodge every enemy attack, beating the opponent without any drama, directly taking control of another's character, etc.) . Minor bunnying is allowed only with permission.

3- Be active! Remember, if you are inactive for more than a week at a time others can bunny you until you return. Admittedly, I am in a bit of a tight spot with school work, so by the time we begin I will choose at least 1 co-GM based on the quality of their signup.

4- Have fun!

5- Even though this is a pretty small selection of rules, I'm going to do this anyway. Put this phrase in your signup somewhere or you will not be accepted, full stop. The password is "yrotS evaC".

6- Please, be literate. I have no clue how many RP's I've dismissed due to 1337speak, but I know it has been a fair few.

Signups:

Human:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:

Spoiler:

Players:
Spoiler:

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
Years
Hi, I saw this a week ago or so, just thought I'd say I'm interested and working on my character sheet. ^^

And can you please define "literate"? Like, is there a minimum post length?

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Good to see someone's still interested.

And while I would prefer big, meaty posts, when I said 'literate' I basically meant make it readable. Quality trumps quantity, after all.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Thanks to you, yes it is. I basically left it for dead a week or so after the signups stopped rolling in, so you effectively brought it back. Thanks!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Thanks to you, yes it is. I basically left it for dead a week or so after the signups stopped rolling in, so you effectively brought it back. Thanks!

Aha, yay! I found it through searching for RPs that didn't look like they'd started yet. If I'd known it was dead I probably wouldn't have signed up... Ah well, all turned out for the better anyway :)
Just hope this'll revive the thread enough to really get it going.

Thanks for accepting my character btw :p

Years
Hi! I know I applied earlier, but since I never came to know if it was accepted or not, I'll submit a new character, but only it that's okay with you, of course ^^

Back