• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjofan

Orre Colosseum Leader
Years
This game looks great! I really like the battle style and the plot.

I have a couple questions though:
1. After the major remake, are you keeping the HM tools?
2. Are you keeping the Poke-Mart stealing/cops
And 3. Are you going to put the Gamecube Shadow moves in? I could get you a list if you wanted.

Other than that, this looks like a great game.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
You know, I have been looking back at before you revamped Pokemon Protectors. And, wow.

You used to update frequently, and now -not to be mean- there has barely been any updates.

This is an extremely good game, and I wish it had more updates on how the progress is coming along.

Atomic Reactor

I feel like a lot of updates would take away from how awesome this game is.
I mean, when you do get updates, you're getting top quality stuff right?

Trust me, when he does update, the wait won't feel like that big of a deal anymore.
He's working on it, so don't worry.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
Years
Wow, Another to add to my list of good Homemade games. It just blows me away how good these people are. I can't wait for four games now, 3 of which may take a while. Keep up the great work.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
oh man this game is totally out of this world. . . .wooohoooooooooo..but in the new battle screen why did the fight button got transparent????? I liked it way more better when it was red colored. . . . .

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Ive seen some pretty nice games.... but this one owns them all and then some...

Hope you stick with it to the end :D

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Since it is Christmas and all, I thought I would show off the latest look to the battle system.

BattleShot_1_g1.PNG

I'm still editing it, and I will most likely refine the battleground/background and re do the buttons.

So I guess your opinions matter most while I'm still editing, so please leave some comments.

Atomic Reactor

Hmm, idk dude. I'm not to fond of the orange background.
A background with similar colors to the envirment would probably look better.

other than that it all looks good.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I like it as well! I do think a bit of a tone down would be good...Well no nevermind, even that's not really necessary, It goes well with the colors of the Battle grounds, very nice job man.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Everything looks neat and nice. I like it so much.
Though, the orange need more blending, but nevermind, it still looks great!
Can't wait to see more.

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
for classes, do you need to do stuff to go to a different sub-class?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
For the Class/Job system, I have some interesting stuff planned. But I can't talk about it because nothing for it is actually coded.
I'm mainly doing the core systems right now (which takes time in rm2k3) then I'll do all that.

I've listened to what everyone has said, and I've changed the graphics a bit. It's still orange with blue/green but it's better now....

But here is a different screenshot.
It's just a teaser.
As you know, I'm revamping the overworld stuff for Protectors.
The new menu system should be ready soon, so why not show you a map while you are waiting.... Well screen of a part of a map ha.

outsideDFS.PNG

So here is the market side of the Trainer District.
This area is in the top left part of the Trainer District.
This screenshot is a bit north of the market part itself and shows a service in the Caladan State (the name of the region if your not keeping up with my terms lol).
It's called the D.F.S: Dragonite Flight Service and was set up by a former Pokémon Ranger. These are now common in the State and would be like getting a taxi here in the real world.

The building might change still (well will thanks to Dew who is revamping it), but I'd still like to read your comments.

Edit: Thanks to Dew, I changed the building for the DFS.

Last edited:

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I love this game! This is, by far, one of the best games I have seen. I can't wait to play this! Great job, and Good luck!

I hope you don't mind me putting the Calis Projects banner in my sig...

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
It's totally nice.
And looks like it was a good idea for a Dragonite flight services. Good job, neo!
Btw, I saw a charmander following your player, that means you have implemented HGSS's Pokemon following character system? I'm glad to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back