• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
You can still view disabled sigs. Just click the orange "Show disabled signature".

Moving on, I'm giving ya a 1/10. You can find my original reasons here because I'm too lazy to quote, but the reason I dropped the rating down is because of the grammar.

Now, actually try to pay attention to this criticism this time, since you never really seem to do, and when you do notice it, you don't seem to understand. If I remember correctly, English isn't your first language, so if you want the grammar to be correct, go from:

Leaf Ultimate Oponent

to:

Blue: Ultimate Opponent

or something along those lines. Also, lining it up with the tag would make it look nice too.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7/10

CSS, is pretty nice, altho I don't really like the bg of it, the font doesn't seem to go to well with it, but everything else is good, including the icons!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
simple yet nicely organized, and i like the 'aliens are real' line.. :) .... I just hope you don't actually believe that......, the foreign language is a nice topuch, although i'm not sure if its foreign to you or not... so guess 8/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, it does have some dull colours, but it is a good idea in content, since it's good you've used it to advertise your game, plus there are some nice buttons and a cool logo, I'll go n' give chya a 7.1/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I see that some people stole my idea which was use icons with rounded corners like the >>

7/10

Looks clean and nice! Good job XD

o3o

Years
I didn't steal your idea... I borrowed it. xD; Jk, I just like rounded corners and shadows.

I don't know what anime that is, but the colours match the image nicely, it's nice and simple, and pleasing to the eye. 9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Cool icons with shadows n' circular xD, very green, n' cute. 10/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

The colors of the text don't really match the image in my opinion, but it's simple and... I like simple. I would suggest a higher quality image (or sharpening it) for a cleaner look. n_n

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
SAFARI RATING: 6/10. "was" and "Trivia]" go on a second line making it look worse than it should :<

Regular Rating: 7/10. If you ask me, there really was no purpose to adding a Drop Shadow effect to the icons since they can really be seen. Some of the white borders look out-of-place as well, though I'm guessing those were made so the icon didn't blend in with the gradient background or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
SAFARI RATING: 6/10. "was" and "Trivia]" go on a second line making it look worse than it should :<

Regular Rating: 7/10. If you ask me, there really was no purpose to adding a Drop Shadow effect to the icons since they can really be seen. Some of the white borders look out-of-place as well, though I'm guessing those were made so the icon didn't blend in with the gradient background or something.

The drop shadow in my opinion and my eyes makes the icons pop out a little and makes them a little more 3Dish, but that's just me.

--

7/10

I don't really like the colors of 'Pokemon' really, but it's organized.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Nice, organized and neat! n___n Usually I'd whine about color's but the Black and White effects look good. :3 I'm gonna stamp a 10/10 on this one. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

The black shadow on the letters kind of... I can't really place it, but it bugs me for some reason. xD; Other than that it's simple, and (as I've said 248932 times before) I like simple. :P

287nlt4.jpg
[Paired with Roswell] [Moderator of Pokémon/Other Trivia]

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Urm, it it's cute and the graphics are okay. It's just the image quality that lets you down. 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back