• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'll be popping in and out of minecraft's comp, during the spare time I'll actually have. I also will try to get something done for the Small Writing Competition, which'll be an interesting change from judging this time around. =p

Might try some other stuff too but we shall see.

Also that chatot in the first post looks awfully grumpy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I would do the Minecraft event but I'm not very good at the game myself. I tried it once and didn't get around to building a shelter. XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my exams will start day after tomorrow so ill not take part in many events :( :( :(

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I would do the Minecraft event but I'm not very good at the game myself. I tried it once and didn't get around to building a shelter. XD

Aww, that's a shame! It's definitely great fun when you get the hang of it. Plus, if you're lucky you might find some exploring companions to help defend yourself from the nasties that lurk in the darkness. I just got ambushed by a spider and a zombie.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
my exams will start day after tomorrow so ill not take part in many events :( :( :(

I have an exam soon too. So the next few days I'll be studying, studying, and studying. Hence my limited participation in the beginning of the week.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years

Yeah I totally agree. My friend let me have a little go and it was night before I could even build a shelter xD. Haven't played it since actually ._.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'll probably be most active today and at the weekend. I need to go to school on Tuesday so I will only be able to participate in events for a shorter time. /obvious

What events am i taking part in this GT? Probably the Egg Swap but that's all I know for sure.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well the Skyping was great! ^_^
I'll definitely have to come back tomorrow, but to my utter misfortune, a wild friend appeared >_>

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Kinda wished it started next week cause this was my final week of school before Spring break, but hopefully will still be able to make the most of it.

Events I'll be doing? Well mostly I'll be sticking to skype but if I have time art, photography and hopefully iSketch. It was my main event since 2010 so I can't let it go that easily even if I'm not hosting for once.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If my DS worked still, I would have joined the Egg Swap in a heartbeat. That even was so much fun during Easter and I feel very bummed that I have to miss it this year.

Well the Skyping was great! ^_^
I'll definitely have to come back tomorrow, but to my utter misfortune, a wild friend appeared >_>

Please do come back! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I always have to do Egg Swap by default. ;( It'd be okay if it wasn't like, 60 PEOPLE TO UPDATE AT ONCE lmao.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have an exam soon too. So the next few days I'll be studying, studying, and studying. Hence my limited participation in the beginning of the week.
my exams will go on for two weeks during which the GT is being organized it is a very bad timing for me :'( :'(
btw all he best for ur exam :) :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah I totally agree. My friend let me have a little go and it was night before I could even build a shelter xD. Haven't played it since actually ._.
Same here. I might give it a second go for this event if not then, next time(I think they have an anniversary event every year right?)

my exams will go on for two weeks during which the GT is being organized it is a very bad timing for me :'( :'(
btw all he best for ur exam :) :)

Well good luck with your exams.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Same here. I might give it a second go for this event if not then, next time(I think they have an anniversary event every year right?)
Please do, we'd love to have you on! The event thread is posted now, with all the necessary details so gogogo! And, yep, PC holds a Get Together every year, so if you miss out this year, don't worry, there'll most likely be another Minecraft Event next year.

Empathy

Rawr.
Years

Come onLine on the server anyway! It would be awesome for some of us members to have some support, and you could still have a crack xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back