• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
Granted, but then all anime turns into ameritoons.

I wish everyone would only wear formal attire and be extremely polite.

joey2joey

I like turtles.
Years
Granted, but it's a bug infected compact with 2khz processing power that costs $6000, and you have to pay for it.

Years
Granted. It's summer in February. Al Gore, eat your heart out. Also, you still have school.

I WIHS TAHT TIHS WISH DON LUK LIEK A N00B TIPED IT!!!!!1!11!1one!!111eleven

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Wish Granted, But Now You Will Have Noob Vision So That Everything Looks Like A Noob Did It :D Have Fun!

I Wish School Didn't Start Until 12PM

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
Granted. It starts at midnight, and ends at 11:59 PM.

I wish the next poster could travel through time, but I was previously in a time paradox, preventing me from traveling with them.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
Granted. You're stuck in a time paradox involving you raising George Bush as a child, over and over and over....

I wish i was the worst monster the world had ever known, and had never met and drank wine with celebrities on a regular basis.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
Granted. You're stuck in a time paradox involving you raising George Bush as a child, over and over and over....

I wish i was the worst monster the world had ever known, and had never met and drank wine with celebrities on a regular basis.
1. You know I said "next poster", right? That means the person who corrupted the wish is affected.
2. Granted, but now you're a celebrity yourself for being the worst monster and now you hate yourself and commit suicide b/c you don't wanna be a celebrity.
3. I wish the next poster (pay attention here) could fly.

Years
Granted. However you're stuck in a time paradox involving you raising George Bush as a child, over and over and over. Oh, and thanks for the flying powers. I'm eaten by a hungry ghost with an affinity for spring.

I wish I had a bottomless bag of potato chips.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Granted. But it has no bottom and all the chips have fallen out.

I wished my story was finished and that it was super duper good.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
1. You know I said "next poster", right? That means the person who corrupted the wish is affected.

XD That's part of how i corrupted the wish, meaning YOU'RE in instead of me.

^ Granted, but while others regard your book as legendary, you gain no money from writing as everyone only reads it in the stores.

I wish i could cure diseases with a single touch.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Granted, but for a present the fairy buys a packet of those chalky tasting love hearts and you choke on one.

I wish I had some black spray paint.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Granted, but it was meant for your address.

I wish I had a cleaner for my room.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Granted, but she goes crazy and kills everyone O_o

I wish I had a pretty pony XD :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back