• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The rendering is pretty good and the icons aren't too sharpened, but the style just looks...weird.

Anyways it probably will get better reviews than what I'm gonna change my theme to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I stopped caring how "great" my themes look to others long ago. Just as long as I like them, and whoever I make a theme for like 'em. So yeah. idk if one things it's not my best work. Most of the time it's all due to preferences anyways. Why do you think I don't bother with the 'Rate the Signature Above you' thread anymore?

You'll have to clarify the 'weird' in the style. The basis for these themes was a style I've used in past themes. It's just y'know. A bit different.

But yes. I'm really loving these themes. :33 They're mainly rendering practice, but that's partially why I'm enjoying them so much. Everything is from the animation, and none of it is from fanart.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Go to an older theme and alter it? It's basically how my current theme came to be. It first started with using an other theme and just changing the icons, but I didn't like how the fanart looked with the ova art, so I messed around a bit and voila! A new theme.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It just looks weird. But hey, what do I know about making good themes? I don't even have good taste in fanart.

Speaking of which, Idk how long this theme will stay up. Just felt that I had to make it, I guess. (Hopefully it's within limits?)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well. Can't do much if it's "just weird"! I wouldn't know what to change! Not that I would change anything. Especially not anything graphic wise. </stubborn>

Haha. It's the Compass thing as your cursor on my screen.

/finds it lulzy that Genis is the cursor on niinii's theme, because she was too lazy to change the cursor, and there isn't a Yuan one in her set anyways.

Though now that I think about it I could have gone with Noishe, but I don't know which one Noishe is.

/yeah talking about something only she would get.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Using the pro theme right now, I don't like the New Directions look very much TBH.

Not sure on a particular theme I should do for my avy and sig though, maybe a blend of Issac Clarke and Ezio Auditore Di Firenze if possible lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still really liked New Directions when the information stuff was on the right, but what can ya do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh. Those GET DOWN videos. Ya gotta love 'em. Though right now I'm listening to a Kirby Medley, and needless to say I want to go and play some Kirby right now. I really want the new Kirby game that came out/coming out (both of 'em for all I know. I don't keep updated on games). But alas, I have no money.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. Well the new KissXSis chapter finally came out now, about ****ing time. Felt a bit let down though since I thought that there would have been a significant event to some extent given how long I had to ****ing wait for chapter 56 to come out but I'm nitpicking again.

<Has nothing else to talk about other than Dead Space 2, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, and Gears 3.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

I couldn't get enough of Fullmetal Alchemist, especially Brotherhood.
I just had to watch the last 5 - 6 episodes before playing Ocarina of Time.
Everytime I cry man, its so beautiful! Also, Any anime people can recommend me, I dont want anything messed up like School Days, nothing gory, or that has a big sad story, I want a good story but with humor, and has a deep story too, I mean it can have sorrow type story, but not as much that makes cry every episode.

now to play Ocarina of Time, and drink my arizona diet green tea before i go to bed. Hahah i forgot I had this green tea its unopen SWEET :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. I heard that Lovely Complex was alright along with Toradora too. Wish I could think of more titles worth a look but gotta admit most of the shows I've seen are crap in a hat with exceptions like Higurashi, High School Of The Dead, and Elfen Lied but those are literally caked with gore so I can't recommend those haha.

I've seen Night Shift Nurses and that was less painful to watch than School Days, even if I can never eat chocolate eggs with a clear conscience ever again nowadays.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

I heard that Lovely Complex was alright along with Toradora too. Wish I could think of more titles worth a look but gotta admit most of the shows I've seen are crap in a hat with exceptions like Higurashi, High School Of The Dead, and Elfen Lied but those are literally caked with gore so I can't recommend those haha.

I've seen Night Shift Nurses and that was less painful to watch than School Days, even if I can never eat chocolate eggs with a clear conscience ever again nowadays.

Ah! I seen Toradora. One of my favorite animes. c:
So what is Lovely Complex is about?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Lovely Complex was a'ight, in fact I think I'd like it more now than I did when I watched it so I might go download that again now.

Bad weather, please improve before half 1.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. And I have to get ready for the day now even though I've been up since 3PM of yesterday and gotta stay up for another 8 hours, oh goodie.

<Goes to freshen up if not blowing today off completely to play more Dead Space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back