• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

? To me Naruto never relaxed on his goal to become Hokage. Just in recent chapters you don't see him really going on about it much, because right now is reaaaally not the time to do so. But hey. That's just me. The only thing that annoys me is the whole 'Sasuke' thing, but that's basically it in Shippuden.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I'm afraid that I never really followed Naruto all that much. I believe that I have only seen a few episodes after that time that . . . Sasuke turned purple? I really don't know, lol.
Perhaps I'll start watching that. Omigawd, I officially have to go make a list of anime that I need to watch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Make sure you add Fairy Tail to that list o3o

/pfffft should go back to working on that Power Point

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Like I said, I never really followed it, but I did like Sasuke. Out of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, Naruto was my least favorite. So . . . I would like it if Sasuke didn't stay . . . um, however he is, lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years

I don't care for Sasuke character for the most part. I liked him when he was part of Team Taka. At least more then when he was on Team 7 and always whined about how he was going to avenge his Clan and kill Itachi. I guess it's a little better then him being all "I am surrounded in darkness, all I have left is destruction to look forward to". He already avenged his clan, Pain already destroyed Konoha prior to this. I am curious to see if he runs into Itachi before Itachi gets to Kabuto.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh dang when did you get modded. A few seconds ago, I guess. Once again proving that most Mods who didn't post here before only post to zero.

I recommend reading the FT manga over the anime, jsyk.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Sasuke has been written to death just like Aizen was. I mean he always sucked but it was sort of understandable at the beginning.

Fairy Tail anime over manga for me. The OST is the only reason I watch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The OST and character songs and OPs and EDs are DA BOMB. About half my main iPod playlist consists of FT music o3o /the rest being Clannad, Rave, and Madoka, though I've been considering adding AB! to that

Now, what you should do is play the OST to the manga. Then it's all good (b' ')b And if the music matches up with the scene you know you've found a series to like.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years

You, my friend, are a horrible person.

Well, other than Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke . . . hmph, I remember quite a few other characters, though not by name. Gara was just plain psychotic.
Gaara is different after the Invasion Konaha arc. During the Rescue Sasuke arc he helps Naruto and Lee.

Oh dang when did you get modded. A few seconds ago, I guess. Once again proving that most Mods who didn't post here before only post to zero.

I recommend reading the FT manga over the anime, jsyk.
Earlier today, and yeah this is my first post here. And I think actually in this forum in general.

Sasuke has been written to death just like Aizen was. I mean he always sucked but it was sort of understandable at the beginning.

Fairy Tail anime over manga for me. The OST is the only reason I watch.
Aizen reminds me more of a Naraku where he is just incredibly broken as is so hard to kill over.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Can't remember any of the openings or endings, don't think I've ever been impressed with that part of the FT music.

Gaara as an antagonist.... you really haven't read it in a while.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Snow Fairy, S.O.W. ~Sense of Wonder~, Ft., R.P.G. ~Rockin' Playing Game~ (which I didn't like, for a change), Egao no Mahou, Evidence, Rock City Boy, Towa no Kizuna, and now another one for OPs; for EDs the names I remember are Kanpekigu (or something like that) no ne, Tsuioku Merry-Go-Round, HOLY SHINE, Lonely Person, and Don't Think. Feel!!. I'm a bigger fan of the OPs than the EDs though o3o ...Oh and then Eternal Fellows (best character song ever /what is being biased) for the OVAs OP and Nichijou Sanka ~This Place~ for the OVAs ED.

...I need to stop talking and turning this place into JE. But then I really don't have much else to contribute ;;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just skimmed through the ops to remind myself, so much generic j-pop although there was the od decent one. Not sure about the UNTZ in the latest one though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Generic J-Pop is good sometimes though o3o Besides, I like it a lot more than what our country calls "pop". Background/classical music tops all, however (I just prefer music with little to no emphasis on lyrics, OK).

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Every One Piece opening is great and memorable.

In order; We Are!, Believe, To the Light, Bon Voyage!, Map of the Heart, Brand New World, Crazy Rainbow, We Are! (DBSK Ver.), Share the World, Search the Wind, One Day, Fight Together, We Go!.

The endings, I don't really care for. Mostly, because the show stopped having them. :U

The openings are all good and encapsulate the ADVENTURE emotion like it should. The fact that they were all made especially for the show probably helps. Although, One Day is SRS BSNS. Sticks out pretty hard.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I do like One Piece's openings, not quite as much as Gintama's but close. Bleach also constantly has decent music. Naruto is with FT in I don't remember any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back