• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tournament of Life [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Yeah, there'll be a variety of Pokemon to capture right form the get-go. So don't expect that there won't be any Pokemon from other regions. There'll be a large diversity. ;)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
In every chapter there will be a list of Pokemon available to be caught. Ranging from common, to uncommon to rare encounters. Each with varying post types. (For example if you want to catch a rare Pokemon your post needs to be elaborate and detailed.)

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years

The Princess and the Pauper!

I wonder, maybe if we synchronized teams and hair, nobody can tell us apart. (Will never happen. Both are fickle about their hair.)

haha Willow is gonna be in for a fun ride XD I'm with gimmepie and Rune, really looking forward to the interaction between the characters :D

and I like this idea with pokemon and posting styles *cracks fingers and knuckles down* gonna get me a cool team! :P

Years
Indeed our characters are a strange group to be travelling together, Gau may not be a permanent fixture though, will see how things progress :)

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Haha, ya never know, Willow has a rather strong but friendly character, he could end up being forced nicely to stay with her and the princess for a bit xD

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
And while people interact, a smiling Raiso will wait for someone to interact with him...

Raiso Kowai desu~

"Little did they know, danger was in their midst, as a boy watched them talk happily, his sneer widened ever so slightly as he thought upon how to tear them apart."

Kidding~

But really, everyone has an interesting character.

... And all of a sudden, I feel out of place being the only player without an 'e' in the end of the name. Do you count "Rune"?

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
haha willow will always be open for a chat :D or battle xD sounds like his cheerful persona would match well with hers :)

and haha smooth rune, yeah I would :)

Years
me and DeLaMuerte are going together.

Rune, you're not the only one without an 'e' at the end, unless you are counting last names. I'm only 'Fait'!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
me and DeLaMuerte are going together.

Rune, you're not the only one without an 'e' at the end, unless you are counting last names. I'm only 'Fait'!

I'm actually referring to the account names.

Lokipie
gimmiepie
mzmingle
DeLaMuerte
Rune(?) Alchemist

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Raiso Kowai desu~

"Little did they know, danger was in their midst, as a boy watched them talk happily, his sneer widened ever so slightly as he thought upon how to tear them apart."

Kidding~

But really, everyone has an interesting character.

... And all of a sudden, I feel out of place being the only player without an 'e' in the end of the name. Do you count "Rune"?

My character suddenly became extremely evil... O_O

I would count Rune since it's two words with a space. My account name is actually three words, but since there's no space, I would say it all at once. As for yours, someone would probably say Rune instead of Rune Alchemist.

I suddenly feel like I over-complicated things... and thanks, Lokiepie, I'm sure Raiso wouldn't mind talking with her either! :D Willow and Raiso's personalities, like you said, would actually match well, considering he doesn't really tend to anger people- and they're both happy people. They're both quite the optimists!

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Aha, cool. Also just a note, I'd recommend you guys begin to write an introductory post. Mainly base your post around meeting your fellow battlers in Sandgem Town. (Chapter 1 will be heavily around this -- but there is also more to it.) Just giving you a heads up! ;v;

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I have an idea, so I'll just wing it when the IC thread comes in. Although, I'm not sure what to do about my character's sister. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back