• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I still have skin on my hands yay. Burned my wrist with hot bacon grease, though, and dropped a decent amount of the bacon. >_>

I also made these mini donut things from scratch with peanut butter icing:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
been watching lots of korean drama ..watched My lovely Samsoon and going to watch My girl...i love Comedy series it's fun!! :3

that and drinking some warm Roselle..pretending it's blood and i'm a vampire! :3 *giggles* i love Roselle but when it's cold more <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Short of being unhealthy, I do like bacon.
I didn't think to save some to put on the mini doughnuts, though. D;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I love bacon to this day even if my religion doesn't allow it. Nowadays I'm cutting back but it's not an easy process given how tasty that stuff is.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Bacon makes everything better. If I could I would put bacon into most of the food I eat, even if it's not good for you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If you don't mind my asking- what religion is that? Sorry, my memory sucks and I can't remember which one(s) are like that. >_>

Honest

Hi!
Years
My guess is Islam, since I'm in the same boat. Can't eat it. Doesn't mean I dont. :x Rebel

It's so tasty! But really not healthy for you. =/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My guess is Islam, since I'm in the same boat. Can't eat it. Doesn't mean I dont. :x Rebel

It's so tasty! But really not healthy for you. =/

You guessed right. But yeah normally I'd have no problem whatsoever in going to hell anyways especially if it's over bacon but I promised my ladyfriend that I'd meet her in Heaven so I gotta be a holy man now of all things lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay.
I wasn't sure how many religions are that way.

If unhealthiness is the problem, isn't turkey bacon supposed to be healthier?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol hell isn't a nice place at all!!not because of the heat of the fires only but lots other things >.<

Mmmmm *unsure face*
that and .....pigs eat their poo poo! eww that's why i prefer cows more <3 lol

Honest

Hi!
Years
You guessed right. But yeah normally I'd have no problem whatsoever in going to hell anyways especially if it's over bacon but I promised my ladyfriend that I'd meet her in Heaven so I gotta be a holy man now of all things lol.

Oh god, I died at that, sorry! But I always did find that rule stupid. Is it even justified?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
lol hell isn't a nice place at all!!not because of the heat of the fires only but lots other things >.<

Mmmmm *unsure face*
that and .....pigs eat their poo poo! eww that's why i prefer cows more <3 lol

If I can handle One Direction I'm sure I can handle pigs with a scat fetish in a uncomfortably hot place and before you ask no I am not talking about Mexico now.

Oh god, I died at that, sorry! But I always did find that rule stupid. Is it even justified?

Yeah I don't get it either honestly. At least there's still chili <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I...can eat whatever. >_> Well, short of food allergies, and certain stuff I avoid because it's unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back