• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Years
When Baro was active he called the Scrapbox the crapbox. The next area has Mana, dragons, pirate duos, shrek the Hiker and more on the next exciting update of Yuoman's "Pokemon Quartz Let's Play!"

P.S. Tyradino forever dudes and dudetts.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
and i have a sparklie new name.*sparkle sparkle*

And now i present "MARBLE MISFITS"......Yes baro got outta corna.
UPDATE 1
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Who said that this was an update!?

Me, that's who. :cool:

UPDATE 24
Spoiler:

And: Silver, pretty nice, I've been planning to do my own Marble LP - once I finish Quartz, that is -, I hope that you won't mind. :P

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
Actually Bernardog and Rescudog are Phanpy and Donphan. Ivoro, Dreamo, and Mammare are Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, you could tell from the colors.

I was just referencing the fact that Ivoro is based on an elephant, like Phanpy. :P

And I see that the views are increasing... Where are the comments people!? C'mon, I want to hear what you have to say.

Atomic Reactor

Can't wait for the next one

Freya

Squee!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Is it just me, or is Baro getting lazier and lazier with the trainers' speech? I've counted like three people who say the exact same thing in Ruby, including the yodeler guy : P

Mr.Silver

Years
You can wait for it, and you will!

:laugh:

Hahaha

No.
Marble misfits anyone?
Update 2
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Hahaha

No.
Marble misfits anyone?
Update 2
Spoiler:
Why don't you make your own thread for Marble Misfits?;)

Yuoaman

Years
Haha... I'm thinking that Baro used the name that Zorak used for her LP of Quartz for the hooker... :laugh:

And:
42-1.png

Now... I ain't no physamatologist... but that building seems to be way too small to be holdin' all that crap inside... :\

EDIT: I'll hopefully have the update for either tonight, or after school sometime tomorrow...

Mr.Silver

Years
Why don't you make your own thread for Marble Misfits?;)
MABYE I WILL!

Haha... I'm thinking that Baro used the name that Zorak used for her LP of Quartz for the hooker... :laugh:

And:
42-1.png

Now... I ain't no physamatologist... but that building seems to be way too small to be holdin' all that crap inside... :\

EDIT: I'll hopefully have the update for either tonight, or after school sometime tomorrow...
Its pokemon,Normal laws of physics dont apply.
EXAMPLE: The Underwater cave Ruby,How a Ground type (rhydon) can learn surf and how a little mouse can generate enough electricity to power a city for a day.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I put a spell on you

ANYWAY......
3.png

....Ok...Ran?BLOSSOM TOWN?J.AKIRA?HORDE?CORNA?.......
Wait.....Ran.........
hmmmmm
86.png

.........Fu*k....

Anyway
God, I laughed so much at this

4.png

GARNA? The....Wait....238!?!?......I-i-it's.......
Actually that had to do with the (never done) storyline. In Quartz, it's told that kawa was 223 or something like that. In marble there was gonna be a part of the storyline where Oak's grandfather sent us in search of celebi, but found another pokemon instead (mew's replacement for marble... gonna look it up because I still keep the hack folder... it's in the attachments). That pokemon could grant semi-eternal life (stop aging)
Heh, looking at the pokemon I had made, I still say the designs are good. I mean, I even had a DRUNKEN VAMPIRE BAT (which isn't in the rom because it was going to replace glygar and it's not there yet)
HEY SPEAKING OF ROMS THOSE TREES IN YOURS ARE MORBIDLY UGLY BUT MINES ARE NOT.
I've attached MY latest rom. Consider this a postumous release, Mozart's unfinished Requiem, the first half of AI, some Monty python sketch that was written but not done because the of the death of the guy that died. This hack is no more. It's dead. It's unfinished. If I hadn't attached it to this post it would be pulling up the daisies. It's gone meet its maker (no really). This, sir, is an ex-hack.
I uploaded it to megaupload. Rehost if you may, I couldn't care less

You should re-start this thing, now you're on time (some things changed if I recall), with this OMGNew release. It's also longer, although when you reach rainbowpolis, you should stop because that's where the end is.
In fact, when you reach that place go to the red district, there's a striptease club there. Say Anime went there for some fun and decided to leave pokemon and dedicate his life to hookers.
If you don't do this I'll cast a spell on you

Also. Dudes. It's been years since I last logged in. I don't hack any more (I'm programming a game instead). Stop PMing me or adding me as friends, not because I don't like it, but because it's absurd.

MAN I SURE HAD AN UGLY SIGNATURE WHAT IS A OHMYGAWDWUZZELNUTTER?

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Errm, Baro, you, hum, didn't attach anything XD And it's hard to look at your unfinished hacking masterpiece when you can't download it :( Unless I'm completely blind and I can't see any .ips file around here.

Acéptalo. Tus árboles eran horripilantes. Eran mucho más bonitos los de los almendra, que tenían un tono 8% más verdoso que los tuyos.

Yuoaman

Years
Spoiler:

See guys, I told you he'd be a good sport about all of this. :D

Just don't say anything to displease him...

Also, be sure to check out Atomic Reactor's Earthbound LP.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
You guys though I wasn't actually going to post it?

Whoops
The forum's fault I promise.
Seriously.
Or maybe that I had to zip the rom? Wait, 2MB for zips? Gotta be kidding. Back in my day...!
Megaupload anyone? Rehost if you will.

Attachments

• wiami.png
    wiami.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 334
  • Vamkiri.png
    Vamkiri.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 328
Back