• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 815 40.4%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters
Years
Something strange happened...

This game's starters are just like the Sun and Moon ones - a Grass/Flying, a Fire Cat, and a bubble related Water type...

Coincidence? Probably...

PsyShockker

Only 20% of the game is done. It goes up to the second gym and has one encounter with the evil team. Also, one battle with each rival.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
Played through this game til the end of the demo. One of the coolest and authentic hacks I have ever played for Pokemon. Hopefully my new game "Guardians Revival of War" can come close to something this cool. Keep it up guys!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
does this include pokemons from other generations? if yes, which gens.

thank u in advance.

azlirzli

Lee of Leneka
Years
does this include pokemons from other generations? if yes, which gens.

thank u in advance.

Hey, no the game does not include pokemon from other generations; for now at least. Maybe the developers have some plans on including some pokemon as cameos but as of now, the answer is no. Hope this helps! :pink_boogie:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
I usually don't like Fanmons (Fakemons) but hell this one is very exceptional! I did not regret I tried playing this game. Though the second gym was HARD AF, I had so much fun beating it. Makes you really think of a strategy. I hope the full game will be released soon. I'm very excited to continue my progress. Cheers to the developer!

Years
This is one of the best fakemon games in this section, PerihelionProductions. Those fakemon are so real that they look like they can be in an official pokemon game. Well done!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
I just downloaded the game and as soon as i talk to the professor the game freezes what should i do

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 16, 2019
It's been a while that we heard any news, will there be more news before the full release?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 12, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked before; but how do I switch items in my bag? None of the buttons work and there's no switch option.

That being said, I really enjoyed the demo so far, I'm very hyped for more to come!

Back