• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
About half a page ago you complained about how I'm correcting someone on spelling, but I spell something wrong myself...
Well, you see, I was only talking about Pokemon, and not how actual words are spelt. Besides, Your signature doesn't look happy, it needs prettyfying, until then~

-♥ *Warns~*

Makoto

Years
Your theme is too cute! Overly cute themes such as yours cause people to feel bad about themselves and their relative ugliness by comparison.

BANNED until you change it and notify a staff member. :<

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
@ yoshistar
BANNED for telling me i dont have a trainer card, here it is fool (j/k):

2z52o0k.png

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
What's this then? Some sorry wet-behind-the-ears January joiner thinking he's hot stuff and issuing a doulbe ban, eh? Well, laddie, I'll have you know that such actions are only allowed for users who have been members of this community for over a year. You've also hardly been here for two months and yet claim to have too many friends to list? That kind of shenanigans will not be tolerated. You are hereby banned, sir, doubly so. For future reference, I suggest excercising better judgement and being more selective about your friends. 'Those who I talk to' just doesn't cut it. :\

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
@ Alter Ego: BANNED for a nonstop rant!!!!!! And have you seen my post count? Pretty sure about 100 posts a month is not newbyish. And re-check your math, i've been here for four months smartie pants, it's pretty sad when a nineteen year old can't count the number of months from January to April. So you are hereby banned for 1. A nonstop rant 2. insuading that i'm a newb and 3. Bad math

Also, have you seen my friends list before i changed it, bout three lines long full of friends thankyou

Years
objection.gif

Alright, that's enough. This game has finally gotten to the dogs.

You people are constantly throwing mod actions at each other, where's the originality? None of you people have what it takes to be a good moderator anyway.

So, I'll teach you all how a REAL mod does the job, whether you like it or not!

This thread is hereby...

~Closed

Makoto

Years
@Signomi:

*points finger with response*
*puts down, thinking*
*points again, with new idea*
*puts down again*

Banned for completely owning me to the point where I can't even come up with a comeback and taking advantage of my gullibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back