• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
^ This is 4 stickers so is there only 4 stickers then in the game?
You only get one sticker for saving the kid (i thought you would get 2 because you save him twice). :(
Can I get a more detailed guide to the sticker quests? I don't know what you mean.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Why did they make Corey so impossible? That crobat is the bane of my existence!
The team I have right now is:
Sleeper/ LV 30 Kadabra with the moves Psybeam, Confusion, Reflect, and Miracle Eye.
Flare/ LV 28 Growlithe with the moves Odor Sleuth, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, and Reversal.
Spike/ LV 28 Whirlipede with the moves Poison Tail, Bug Bite, Venoshock, and Iron Defense.
Gaurain/ LV 28 Kirlia with the moves Magical Leaf, Confusion, Charge Beam, and Teleport.
Ninja/ LV 29 Dewott with the moves Cut, Razor Shell, Water Pulse, and Fury Cutter.
and Feather/ LV 29 Tranquill with the moves Detect, Air Cutter, Roost, and Quick Attack. Some advice would be appreciated.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
He is far from impossible~ You can do it, just try different things. Go in with a specific strategy for it, even if that means picking up a new Pokemon or move somewhere. There's definitely options by that point.

Anyway... waiting for X and Y to come out is lame.
In fact, it's so lame, I would even say that it's...
*sunglasses*

w7fdadB.png

Bull-****.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
hey I'm trynna download this on gba4ios ..anybody know where I can get the file ?
this won't work on the iphone/touch bc it's for pc only which means it can only be played on the computer.

I really do enjoy this game from the characters, the story and graphics. Do you plan on adding mega evolutions by any chance?

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Are you really going to add in 6th gen content? It seems more pertinent to get the 5th gen content hammered out first.
EDIT: I was also wondering if the simple swoobat issue had been fixed yet?

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Are you really going to add in 6th gen content? It seems more pertinent to get the 5th gen content hammered out first.
EDIT: I was also wondering if the simple swoobat issue had been fixed yet?

If it was a matter of devoting energy to one or the other, then yeah, polishing existing content would come first. But the problem with 5th gen effects is just that they haven't been scripted in yet.
Now I do have a couple people who are helping me with scripting but it's not something I can do myself. By contrast, 6th gen things will be relatively easy to at least make exist (although they will suffer as 4th/5th gen does from incomplete scripting, for the time being)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hello friends!

Episode 10 is a-go!

Now before you all run off silly-willy to the download page, allow me to caution you this:

If you did not play the 9.5 testing release then you need to do a thing before you load up in E10
let me esplain you the thing
In 9.5 I reworked the city and some other places (Spinel and Chrysolia) to reduce lag (and be pretty). However because of this, if you load an episode 9 save file there is a chance that you may have saved in a place that no longer technically exists.
Therefore, I strongly caution everyone before downloading to check their save files and make sure they are either away from the city, Spinel/Chrysolia, or indoors somewhere. If they are not, go inside, save, and then load Episode 10. Once you've successfully loaded your save in episode 10 there's no longer any risk of issue (although some things like trainers will reset in some places; this is unavoidable.)

Okay, that being made clear, I'll post the notable change-list below, and you're all good to go.

Spoiler:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/

Coming soon: 6th gen...

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Whoo! I'm glad 6th gen will be added soon, I miss my Flebebe..... but I'm glad that your working hard once more.Can I get a hint on how to solve Shelly's gym?

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
Ame, I just wanted to let you know I had a problem unzipping Reborn part 10. I get a message that the Audio/BGM/Atmosphere- Light Realm mp3 is "invalid compressed data to extract".

I tried the download from both Mirrors on your site, so I was just wondering if there is a problem on my end, if this is normal, if it affects gameplay, etc.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Not sure if this is only me but would it be possible to raise the levels allowed per bade? Like I'm upto the poison leader in the wasteland and I'm having a hard time because I've had to delevel my pokemon because they kept breaking the level cap and wouldn't listen to me. The double battle is very interesting, and would it be possible to buy revives or even great balls after acquiring the 4th badge? Poke balls just don't cut it against level 30 and higher, plus against a poison leader you need revives!

Years
Not sure if this is only me but would it be possible to raise the levels allowed per bade? Like I'm upto the poison leader in the wasteland and I'm having a hard time because I've had to delevel my pokemon because they kept breaking the level cap and wouldn't listen to me. The double battle is very interesting, and would it be possible to buy revives or even great balls after acquiring the 4th badge? Poke balls just don't cut it against level 30 and higher, plus against a poison leader you need revives!

About the levels, if you have a team of 6 (which you should considering the difficulty), you won't have any problem with the level caps.The caps are made so you can't overlevel your pokemon, the level is good to me.
You can't buy revive in the current release as far as I know, you can't buy revives even though you can get some with pick-up. You're not supposed to need revives anyway, try to find a strategy to beat Aya, for example, I beat her very easily thanks to Venomoth putting ennemies asleep. I'm not sure about great balls, I think you can buy them later in shops.

Good luck !

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Ame, I just wanted to let you know I had a problem unzipping Reborn part 10. I get a message that the Audio/BGM/Atmosphere- Light Realm mp3 is "invalid compressed data to extract".

I tried the download from both Mirrors on your site, so I was just wondering if there is a problem on my end, if this is normal, if it affects gameplay, etc.

Sounds like it still didn't download correctly. You might try again; no one else has reported this issue so it could be your internet.

Aya tends to be difficult regardless but you actually can get a form of revive in the Candy Shop!

Years
When I reached jasper ward I tried to get out of jasper block 2 but a tree was blocking the way and I got stuck there . Please check it out if you have time . If you want I can pm you the pic because pokecommunity doesn't let me link it

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
The vulpix you get at the barbershop, I thought it was supposed to have the draught ability? Mine doesn't :/

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
When I reached jasper ward I tried to get out of jasper block 2 but a tree was blocking the way and I got stuck there . Please check it out if you have time . If you want I can pm you the pic because pokecommunity doesn't let me link it

I initially had that same problem. If you re-download the game off of the main website, you will find that it has already been patched and this problem resolved.

The vulpix you get at the barbershop, I thought it was supposed to have the draught ability? Mine doesn't :/

Sad to say that Drought Vulpix is not a definite thing. It randomly is issued an ability when you get it. The way to fix this is to save before getting the vulpix, then check its ability/nature suit your needs. This might take a couple of tries. (Hint: Using the soft-reset button/F12 will speed up this process a lot.)

If you have already saved your game with your Vulpix, and want the Drought ability... the only way to get it is via breeding at the Daycare center. (If you are unlucky enough for your Vulpix to not be a female and therefore not usable in this instance, then you can find a Ditto at some point during the game that you can use to do create a new ickle baby Vulpix.)

Sounds like it still didn't download correctly. You might try again; no one else has reported this issue so it could be your internet.

Thanks for getting back to me Ame! Well the game works well without the file. Maybe it was a false alarm? It's not a matter of trying again either, as I've done so a lot on both mirrors. Who knows. Either way, the game works. I just wanted to take the time to thank you Ame. Such a marvellous game with so much depth in terms of gameplay/characters/storylines. You (and your team) have really done such a great job!

Back